Fletcher Jones Honda

Service 866-684-3887

A Fletcher Jones Company Second to None

Personalized Care

by from Lincoln Park, Chicago |

This is our second car from Fletcher Jones. We bought this one because we loved the entire buying & care experience. They even make just getting an oil change seem like you are their only customer. I love waiting for my car because it is such a nice area for customers, but if I am in a hurry the shuttle takes me home. We will continue to service our vehicle and shop at Fletcher Jones Honda

June 10, 2014

Thank you for your kind review of our service center. Each and every customer is important to us. Thanks Erin and Bill. Bob Levenson General Manager

Great Service!

by from Chicago, IL |

William was my service liaison. He did a phenomenal job of getting set up in the morning, getting me my diagnostics report only ours later and followed up the email with a phone call and a voicemail. He explained what a few things meant on the report and was very helpful with my questions in general. He even stayed late to make sure all my repairs were done and that I came to pick up my car before he went home. It's rare to find this level of friendly, committed service. I can't see myself going anywhere else for maintenance or servicing.

June 4, 2014

Thank you for your review of William in our service department. He is dedicated to his customers and is always trying to go above and beyond. Bob Levenson General Manager

Great experience, as always!

by from Chicago, IL |

Brian was great-friendly, prompt, easy to work with!

June 3, 2014

Thank you for your review of Brian in our service department. Bob Levenson General Manager

Service Department is Great!

by from Chicago, IL |

Love the service department, they are soo helpful!

June 3, 2014

Thank you for your review of our friendly staff in our service department. Bob Levenson General Manager

Excellent Service!!!

by from Chicago, IL |

I went to Fletcher Jones Honda with the intent to buy a new car for my upcoming practicum needs for school, and from the time that we entered the door the service was impeccable. Nicole was an excellent sales associate and her easygoing personality made the whole process very relaxed and easy. We gave her the offer of what we were willing to paying and she quickly went to her boss to see if the price was fine and quickly went through the whole process without the usual sales bating and pitch we were normally accustomed to adhere to. There at Fletcher Jones they really do an excellent job of hearing the needs of the customer and working to find the fit that will work best for the customer. I highly recommend Fletcher Jones as a Honda dealership to meet any customers' needs and I highly recommend requesting Nicole Stafford as your Sales Consultant if you are interested in buying a car!!!

June 3, 2014

Thank you for expressing your satisfaction with your car buying experience here at Fletcher Jones Honda. Bob Levenson General Manager

Great detail!

by from Chicago, IL. |

The complete interior and exterior detail was excellent. The car looked brand new!

June 3, 2014

Melissa Happy to hear your car was looking brand new after a superb detailing. Bob Levenson General Manager

Great Honda Service Team

by from Chicago, IL |

My Honda Accord is 18 years old, but at Fletcher Jones I am always treated as if I were bringing in a brand-new car purchased there. It's easy to schedule appointments on the phone or online, and checking in and out is quick and pleasant. They are thorough with diagnosing problems and they get any parts needed and work done quickly and when promised. Their parts and labor costs are competitive with anyone else in Chicago, so I don't mind bringing my car to the dealer - who else has Honda trained specialists and genuine Honda parts? Plus it is totally convenient right downtown.

June 3, 2014

Grover We appreciate your review of our service department. The longevity of your Accord goes to show just how well and long Hondas can run when serviced properly. Bob Levenson General Manager

A wonderful experience!

by from Chicago, IL |

To say that our last leasing experience leasing experience was a nightmare is an understatement. We found ourselves in a lease we now realize was both way too high in payment, and way too long. So, we were very wary of all dealerships. Everything changed at Fletcher Jones Honda. When I walked in, I was immediately greeted, and I worked with Ania Kowaleska - the nicest sales consultant I have met at a dealer that immediately made me feel more comfortable, and more importantly, like I wasn't being sold. We laughed, we took a test drive and it was great. My husband arrived, and it was time to make the deal. This is where it got dicey - trying to unload this nightmare lease without doubling our payment because of negative equity - which seemed the only way to get out of it. Leon Smith (one of the sales managers) sat down with us. Leon was really nice, took his time with us, and was not at all like some of the bullies that I have encountered at other dealerships. He talked openly with us about how leases are structured, what all the fees are, etc. He answered our questions. More importantly LISTENED to us vent about our current situation, and truly wanted to help us get out of it and into a new car with a payment we were comfortable with. Negotiating the the lease on our new 2014 Civic with Leon and Ania was truly a joy. We got the payment we wanted, and with some creative work between us (and the assistance of sales manager Tony Taylor who made several calls to VW) we were able to sever ties with the old lease. The service we received was wonderful, and I highly recommend Fletcher Jones Honda! Make sure you ask for Ania and Leon!

June 3, 2014

M. Franklin We appreciate earning your business after unpleasant past experiences from other dealerships. Fletcher Jones Honda is the way to go! Bob Levenson General Manager

Excellent Buying Experience

by from Chicago, IL |

Initially I went in on a Friday afternoon to meet with Audrey after she replied to an email that I had sent regarding an interest in looking at a few precertified cars and ended up buying a new one. Audrey was most amicable,helpful and very patient. The dealership had a nice assortment of precertified cars, as well as new ones. After looking at a few new cars, Audrey asked if I wanted to test drive one that I was interested in which I ended up buying. I then discussed pricing, as well as trade-in prices on an existing Honda. Audrey then had me speak to the manager who worked with me in order to get the price down to where I had told them I was willing to pay. At no time did I ever feel pressured by anyone at the dealership. This was definitely one of the best experiences that I have had ever purchasing a car. I highly recommend Fletcher Jones Honda and will definitely do business with them in the future.

June 3, 2014

Thank you reviewing our no-pressure sales approach. I will pass your kind words to Audrey. Bob Levenson General Manager

Totally pleased

by from Chicago, IL |

I purchased a pre-owned car from Fletcher-Jones in 2006 and then a new 2013 Honda Fit in late 2012. In the meantime I continued to have my cars serviced at FJ. They have always been prompt, thorough and pleasant to deal with. I purchased my 2013 car from Lisa Pagan and she was great.

June 3, 2014

Karen Thank you for your returning business in both sales and service. We appreciate your loyalty. Bob Levenson General Manager