Fletcher Jones Honda

Service 866-684-3887

A Fletcher Jones Company Second to None

Great Service

by from Chicago,il |

I have been shopping at this Location forever when it was Loeber Motors but my hats off to you guys Mr.Marcel Banks ..now Valet Manager who has been there forever always giving the best service give him a raise yesterday I came in with my brother it was his birthday and we had the pleasure of being assisted by Mr. Giovanni DeSantis...Bob Levenson and the lovely Jennifer Lewis and I must say now I am unable to go to Hawaii now but the experience was Great and we are now riding in style

Service department

by from Chicago, Il 60618 |

I am always completely satisfied at Fletcher Jones Honda Service department. The mechanics are terrific and always listen to my concerns. Robert Sixto starts the ball rolling by listening to me and my concerns. He is just terrific. Marcel looks after the car with complete care..he is great. And of course the mechanic who works on my vehicle( possibly Ryzchar) is just super. Again another great experience at Fletcher...feel very safe and taken care of here..

My Excellant experiance at Fletcher Jones Honda

by from Chicago, Illinois |

My wife and I have just purchased our fourth Honda, (one Odyssey, two CR V's and now a 2015 Honda FIT); three of which we purchased from Fletcher Jones Honda, 1100 north Clark Street, Chicago, Illinois. We are very demanding and informed buyers, so saying, we do not suffer fools gladly and that does happen more times then not when purchasing a new car. Buying a new car at Fletcher Jones is a totally different experience then what one might expect. Ben Scribner, Sales Consultant, for example, was courteous, well informed and professional. The staff at Fletcher Jones Honda were friendly and deferential.I must say, this whole experience was, on a scale of 1 to 5 a 6 or better!!! Why else would an e mail sent at 8:30 am in the morning, responded to at 8:58 am, a follow up call at 10:00 am a visit to the dealership ay 12:00pm and a satisfactory transaction by 3:00pm, ending with my wife driving home a new 2015 Honda Fit, warrant anything else. Bravo, Fletcher Jones Honda, Mr. Scribner and all staff ( including ALL). Job well done.

Great Service

by from Chicago, IL |

I always take my 2001 Honda Accord to Fletcher Jones for service. It's always a pleasure to see and work with Brian Rodgers and Marcell. They're fabulous and always friendly and go above and beyond for me which I really appreciate.

Desmond Bowen and the team at FJ Honda were great!

by from Chicago, IL |

I got my first ever lease last night. Desmond and Amy did a great job making my experience a positive and I look forward to doing future business with Fletcher Jones Honda.

Fast, accommodating service

by from Chicago |

I went in to get second key made for my Honda Pilot. I made an appointment for the following day, at a time that was convenient for me. Robert at the service desk was pleasant and quick seeing that I had two young babies with me. We played in the designated children's playroom, what a convenience. I hate disturbing other customers with my boys being loud.

Great service, friendly employees

by from Chicago |

Very good service, everybody is very pleasant. I would recommend fletcher to my family and friends. In fact I took my son there to buy his Honda civic.

Car repair

by from Chicago |

Very prompt repair service with excellent process of updates through text messages and follow up calls so you don't have to wonder when you will get your car back or what needs repair.

Great servcice!

by from Chicago, IL |

I love Honda!!!! William and Robert always receive my car with a big smile. They listen to all my car's needs and keep me very well informed. My car was ready on time and service was not expensive. My only complain is that I would expect to receive my car washed inside and outside after having the service done. I truly recommend the Service Honda department!

Ok Experience

by from Chicago, IL |

Service was Ok. Process a little slow. Deals were not clear.