Fletcher Jones Honda

New 888-285-2052
Used 888-247-8091
Service 866-684-3887

A Fletcher Jones Company Second to None

Quality service start to finish

by from Chicago, IL |

A solid experience from start to finish. From making the appointment at a time that was convenient to my schedule to receiving the car when they said it would be done, this is a quality business with professional, experienced and highly competent employees.

June 2, 2014

Peter Thank you for reviewing our dealership's customer driven experience. Bob Levenson General Manager

NOT A HYBRID!!!

by from Chicago,Il |

WORST OF THE WORST!! Let me give you my very recent experience. I happily purchased a 2005 Honda Accord Hybrid on Monday 2/24/14. The two sales men that helped me were amazing. That were everything went wrong. I was told AFTER signing all the paperwork that I cannot take the car home due to some part needed for the gas filter. So, we waited until Saturday 3/8/14 to get the car. A whole 5 days for a part that, get this, THE CAR DIDN?T NEED. On top of that, no one kept me in the loop of what was going on. I was told every day that week I could come get the car the next day. I was understanding and patient, even talked to the sale manager Tony Biasch. Totally cleared any worry?s I had. Until I went to start the car Sunday 3/8/14. It was totally dead. I text my salesman, who quickly got Bob Levenson, the general manager to text me that they will pick up the Accord on Monday and leave me with a loaner. Once again, I laughed off the situation, thinking well this has got to be the last thing to go wrong. Monday 3/9/14- A nice guy came by and jumped the accord and left me with a civic. Once again, I thought it will be ok. They had the car until Wednesday 3/5/14, I came by in the early afternoon to pick up. The car seemed fine. Tony Biasch, offered a 6 month in-house powertrain warranty and 30 day guantee. For all my troubles. I left happy. I immediately took the car to the gas station to fill up the tank. My husband requested that I see how the gas mileage was since that was the ONLY reason he was letting me get a new car. I had the car from 3/5 to 3/20. Two mornings I went to start the car and the break was extremely hard. My husband who was a mechanic said it was the vacuum in the brakes system and most likely I will also experience ?soft brakes? where the break goes soft while pressing it. So anyways, I figured it might just be the cold weather and see if it happens again. Thursday 3/20/14, both brake malfunctions, while I am driving to school. Freaks me out. I also need to get more gas. I noticed that I only went 212 miles. If the tank is 17.1 gallons, I figured I definitely had less than 1/8 left. I calculated that I averaged 12-15 MPG.. on a HYBRID!! Fletcher Jones paperwork stated 24 MPG city when I bought it. The car even has a MPG reading on the dash board and it never went over 15.6 but I saw it more at 12-13. I just figured it had to be broken. My husband noticed it which is why he asked me to write down the starting and ending miles. ***car is listed again for sale.. it DID NOT perform as a hybrid!!! Needless to say, I went to the dealership immediately. I told Tony Biasch what happened and then he brought over Bob Levenson. They gave me three options: A- They will check the Accord, and make any repairs to the car that are needed. Still have the 6 months warranty. B- I can pick a new car out, but will have to financing all over again. Almost what I understood as a trade-in. C- I can get a full refund, If they can?t find a car that I like (comparable) or just not feeling comfortable with the deal but I have to make a decision before 4/15/14. Because my first payment on the Accord is 4/10/14. I told them that I would have to talk to my husband about this and get back to them. My husband and I talked about it all night and Friday morning I notified them that I do not want the car and want to get a full refund. All of a sudden, I was told that I can get my down payment back MINUS the SALES TAX. Really, I have never heard of this before. They said that I have to file with the State of Illinois and tell the state that I no longer made this purchase. Made no sense to me. Well I haven?t stated that I hate buying cars. I have sued one in the past for selling me a car they didn?t legally own, but that another story. So I called my lawyer. He said absolutely not right. And on top of that, the state wouldn?t pay me back because technically it was Fletcher Jones who paid the state the tax directly and not me. So the only person

June 10, 2014

Hi Jennifer, We sincerely apologize about the experience you mentioned above. I am glad we were able to give you all your money back and if you would like to discuss this further, please don't hesitate to contact me directly. Bob Levenson General Manager (312) 628-4920

100% happy customer

by from Chicago, Illinois |

First: I love my 2004 Honda Pilot. Love. Second: I intend to drive it another 10 years. Third: I therefore take really good care of it - bring it in to Fletcher twice a year for free service checks and maintenance. Until the last few years, I have had to put little money into the car. It is a honey. (which is one reason I love my dealer so much). With age it has required more maintenance: more arts wear out and need replacement, etc. But I feel that Fletcher-Jones has taken really good care of me. They do excellent and efficient work. Prices may be higher than at a generic repair shop - but I know I am getting attention from trained Honda personnel. Parts are Honda specific and repairs have always been performed to perfection. This is their product. They want me back for my next car purchase - it is worth their making me happy. And I am.

Betsy Thank you for your nice words amd enjoy your Pilot. Bob Levenson

Friendly, helpful, quick shuttle service

by from Chicago, il. |

Overall, I would have to give the experience a 100% rating all the way around, from William in service, to the shuttle drivers, to the quality of the service. They washed my car, which needed it after numerous snowstorms and now rain. Thanks!

May 30, 2014

Peter Thank you for reviewing William, our service advisor and our complimentary car washes with service. Bob Levenson

Maintenance Visit

by from Chicago, IL |

Every time I bring my car in for routine maintenance, I am treated with utmost respect. I am given an estimate and offered a courtesy ride or CTA pass to get to work. The agent calls and sends emails with updates, and asks if there is extra work that needs to be done, before proceeding with a repair. My experiences with usual visits make these visits less stressful.

May 30, 2014

Elizabeth We appreciate your review of our service department. See you for your next scheduled maintenance. Bob Levenson

Great Service, Clean Environment, Friendly Staff

by from Chicago, IL |

I was very pleased with the service that Honda (Fletcher Jones) extended to me in purchasing my car. I know that I am a bit difficult to deal with, especially when it comes to me scribbling my "John Hancock" on any contract, but Desmond was very patient, polite, and he didn't mind answer all of my 101 questions. I gave him a hard time but his friendly character never changed. I've already recommended others to consider purchasing their car from Honda and I will continue giving recommendations.

March 30, 2014

Not only do we value your business, we truly appreciate the kind words. Thank you and enjoy the car! Tony Basich Fletcher Jones Honda

Painless Buying Process

by from Chicago, IL |

Desmond made the experience enjoyable. The dealership honored an e-mail price offer.

John Thank you for reviewing Desmond and our easy buying process. Bob Levenson

the best car buying experience

by from Chicago, IL |

I recently purchased a vehicle from FJHonda and by far this was the best car buying experience ever. I have been looking to buy a car since beginning of the year and was getting the run around on pricing. FInally I requested a quote from FJHonda and got in touch with Leon who referred me to a very professional sales staff. This was a brand new experience for me as a consumer, because I had gone to Toyota, Nissan and other Honda dealers and never had I encountered a team of experienced advisors working together as 1 to make sure that my car buying was as seamless as possible. AND THAT'S EXACTLY WHAT HAPPENED. I got in touch with Dennis Norris initially who introduced me to FJHonda and how they do business, and then his coworker John DeSantis helped me along the way. I went to the dealership a total of 2 times, for a total of maybe 3 hours alltogether. Those 3 hours were well spent at that place, because of the service they provide. Once I went in there I was also introduced to Mr Martinez who made this even an easier process. I really cannot extend my grattitude toward the 4 gentlemen that I mentioned, because they are the ones that made it happen for me. I am a very picky buyer and had a little better deal with another dealership, but chose FJHonda for the experience reason that I encountered. I can say that I love the vehicle that I got (Accord Sport), and will be looking forward to purchase the EX-L with Nav from FJHonda in the future when my lease is up on the sport (perhaps even sooner). Once I finished with the sales team I was ontroduced to the finance team and they made the experience even easier for me. I do recomend anyone who is looking to purchase a verhicle to go in there at least to see how they do business, and I guarantee that you'll like what you see and you'll end up purchasing a vehicle. One great feature that they have available in the purchase price is the Lifetime Powertrain Warrantly, which is huge if you're actually buying instead of leasing, because it covers your important parts for the life of the vehicle. FInally I do want to thank the sales team (Dennis, Leon, John and Mr Martinez) again for making this a great experience.

May 30, 2014

Ben Thank you for raving about our sales team. We hope you love driving the vehicle just as much as you enjoyed buying it. Bob Levenson

Kind people, pleasant buying experience

by from Chicago, IL |

This was an extremely pleasant and relaxing car buying experience. Nicole Stafford and Leon Smith helped in a patient manner resolve my ambivalence in choosing which pre-owned car to purchase. I was able to test drive, take my time, consult with my own resources, ask additional questions and get straight answers. Overall, an outstanding buying experience! Would recommend Nicole to every buyer looking to get assistance from a respectful, calm and kind car dealer.

May 30, 2014

NB Thank you for your kinds words. Nicole and Leon are great sales people. Bob Levenson

Excellent Buying Experience!

by from Chicago Il |

My experience at Fletcher Jones was nothing short of pleasant! Leon Smith and Desmond Bowen helped me purchase my new car and I truly had a wonderful experience. You wouldn't think of buying a car as a wonderful experience, but these two gentlemen made it so. They were extremely focused on customer service and were very knowledgable about their product and financing. I am very happy with my new car and the experience that went with it. I would recommend working with these two sales professionals and Fletcher Jones Honda.