Fletcher Jones Honda

New 888-285-2052
Used 888-247-8091
Service 866-684-3887

A Fletcher Jones Company Second to None

Nice and clean, salespeople a little questionable

by from Chicago, IL |

I went to look at a couple cars in their used inventory today. Didn't agree on a price, but the salesperson, Stephen Donohue, gave me a great experience while trying to meet my standards for a car. The only reason I deducted stars is because the management was very unaccommodating and downright rude to me. Stephen went to consult with them several times with no results, and when the first manager came out after negotiations were going nowhere, he looked at me and asked "why are you even here?" before proceeding to tell me why my offer was unreasonable. It's a pity we could not have closed a deal as I would have loved to helped Stephen earn some commission, but the manager person that came to "help" with negotiations left a sour taste in my mouth.

WORST EXPERIENCE EVER

by from Skokie, IL |

The point is not about getting the car, its about the service. When we entered into the dealership no one wanted to take care of us, first it was someone else than David and then David to you, than it was passed on to Marty, who was so confused as if I dont know what we came in to buy. For more than 15 mins we sat. Then Marty comes up with a story that the Car was outside and now its gone, perhaps it was stolen. ARE YOU SERIOUS? Do you really expect us to believe that? Another 15 mins passed by looking for a car. While you were standing there just watch knowing that we needed help. Marty wonders around looking lost. It was a joke. He finally comes up to us ask what is it that you are looking for?? What do you mean what is it that I am looking for? I am looking to buy a CAR thats why I am in a place that sells cars. His answer is oh so you want purchase it ok I will be back. And another 10 mins pass by he talks to you goes into the general managers office, comes back out. And FINALLY we sit down he gets out name down. It took 40 mins just for us to sit down at his desk, when we knew exactly what we wanted and we came into buy. And thats the service you guys provide. And all this time we are led to believe you guys have the cars in stock and we can leave with it today. Then Marty insisted in taking on a test drive, while the paper work is being done. Another 15 mins passed and when we came back, nothing was done. There was no paper work. Then we wastes another 20 mins running around into the back service center, in the managers office and comes out tells me if you guys agree with the price and give me a deposit I will get the car for you. What? WHY did Nicole call us here if you guys didn't have the car in the first place, I ASKED HER TWICE do you guys have the car in stock. She didn't give me a clear cut answer. THIS has been by far the worst experience I have ever had in a dealership, And you guys did NOTHING to make our experience better. I WILL MAKE SURE I post my experience with your dealership everywhere, so that way everyone knows what you guys are all about.

Excellent buying experience!

by from Salem, WI |

Tony Taylor was the best! We bought a used car from him last year on a whim. We were downtown for a concert and bought the car before I went to work that afternoon! Follow up service was great and we were happy with our purchase. My car was about to hit 200K miles so I started my search. After visiting Honda and Toyota dealerships in my area I decided to give Tony a call. His price was fair and service outstanding - NO pressure sales here!!! The dealership is beautiful - the coffee/espresso machine is glorious! It has wifi and a comfortable seating area. A pleasure to work with Tony (and Henry Martinez!) I will be back in 7 years to buy my next car - hopefully Tony will still be there!!!

bait and switch

by from Chicago, IL |

My wife and I purchased a car, but the process left a bad taste in our mouths. What they promised and what they delivered are two different things. The sales team and the GM are arrogant and full of themselves. The car is nice, but buy it somewhere else.

Impressed....at first.

by from Chicago, IL |

Went into this Honda dealership with the mindset of purchasing a new Honda. At first, I was extremely impressed with the classy environment and friendly staff, until I spoke with the sales associate Tony. Tony was blatantly disrespectful, rude, and highly unprofessional. If it was not for my bitter experience with Tony, I can confidently say I would have driven out of the dealership with a newly purchased Honda. Please train Tony how to give proper respect to customers if your business plans to provide quality customer service.

Comfortable Experience

by from Crest Hill, IL |

I called and inquired about a used Acura RDX which was listed on Cars.com and I spoke with John Jenkins. John asked if I knew about when I would arrive so that he could have the vehicle with ample fuel waiting for me and available to test drive when I arrived. And he did just that. Next we took a wonderful test drive of the Acura through the city streets and on to Lake Shore Drive and back. (I had not really been through the city in 15 + years and could not confidently remember my way around) John guided me wonderfully around and back safely to the dealer and without being pushy with lots of questions !!... Kudos John... You really deserve it !!! We returned to the dealer from the test drive and then met with Anthony (Tony) Taylor who I then worked with along side John in agreeing on a value for my trade in. The price for the Acura on Cars.com was an absolutely wonderful price and would have been silly to try to negotiate any further. Anthony (Tony) was also wonderful and while we haggled for a bit. At no time did I feel that this was any game as my trade had high mileage and I was already the third owner. I also already had an appraisal from a local dealer near my home so I had a good idea where their offer would be. After agreeing on a price John and Tony already had a credit application ready for me which I did not mind as they both knew I was already pre-approved by my bank with a rate before I walked in the door. We had a deal and financing would not be a problem !!! After approximately an hour wait as there were three other buyers there before me. I then met with the finance person Jennifer Stewart. What a wonderful person she was. Since my credit score came in quite high Jennifer asked for about 15 minutes to shop for a better rate for me or said that I could certainly use my bank and rate if I chose. !! I certainly let her shop for that better rate. While waiting, I had a few glasses of water and a FREE cup of coffee for my 45 minute plus drive home. Jennifer gave me a few options on some mechanical warranties that were available to me, but did not SHOVE them down my throat which was a blessing. (Thanks Jennifer!!) I was certainly aware but was not interested and was happy as most OTHER dealers would have kept on and on about how I was making a mistake. A few short documents to sign and I was certainly on my way home. John and Tony were waiting for me one last time to thank me for my business and to congratulate me on my purchase. Hats off to all three of them for wonderful car buying experience which could have certainly been much more painful. And turned out to be pretty darn good if I do say so.. I also have to compliment the three men in the detail department that washed and cleaned my new purchase from Fletcher Jones Honda as they did a wonderful job vacuuming and cleaning the carpets and windows in my new Acura. They also did a nice job wiping down all of the door jams and the vehicle looked almost like the day it came off the showroom floor. Nice Job Guys. And a thanks from me too... Thanks Fletcher Jones Honda for a fairly painless experience and to all of those employees mentioned above as I will recommend your dealership to my family and friends. !!!!!

Leon Smith

by from Chicago, IL |

Me and my wife were so excited getting our first car but we are pretty scared that we might be taken advantage of and end up getting ripped off because we don't know anything bout cars. When we arrived at FJ we were pretty nervous and anxious, we looked for Leon. As soon as he greeted us we felt better and at ease. He really knows the products and had answers to the few questions that we had. He's not like other car salesmen who were to pushy and even rushing up to close the deal, Leon is easy to work with and even gave us extra time to check the car to make sure that we made the right choice. We are so happy leaving the dealership with a CPO Honda Civic 2011. We are very grateful that we met Leon Smith! He is awesome. Highly recommend Leon if you plan to visit FJHonda. 5/5 for him. Jay & Joann

Responsive staff

by from Chicago, IL |

I recently purchased a vehicle from Fletcher Jones Honda and worked with Eddie Parrales. Eddie understood my needs and was professional throughout the sales process. I was very detailed in my analysis and was impressed that Eddie was equally responsive. I was glad to give him my business. 2 years ago I purchased another vehicle from different Honda dealership in Chicago but found my recent experience with Fletcher Jones to be more professional than the other dealer. Thank you.

Eddie Parrales

by from Chicago, IL |

The dealers here did a good job and were very patient and willing to discuss options for purchase. Eddie Parrales was a good guy and made sure I had everything I needed before I drove off the lot.

Eddie Parrales is the man!

by from Chicago, IL |

I dealt directly with Eddie, and I couldn't have imagined things going any smoother. From our initial contact, he was professional, courteous, and made the entire car buying experience easy. I also found the fact that he is Spanish speaking to be a huge plus. If you're looking for someone to make your Fletcher Jones Honda experience a snap, you can't go wrong with Eddie Parrales!