Fletcher Jones Honda

Service 866-684-3887

A Fletcher Jones Company Second to None

Comfortable Experience

by from Crest Hill, IL |

I called and inquired about a used Acura RDX which was listed on Cars.com and I spoke with John Jenkins. John asked if I knew about when I would arrive so that he could have the vehicle with ample fuel waiting for me and available to test drive when I arrived. And he did just that. Next we took a wonderful test drive of the Acura through the city streets and on to Lake Shore Drive and back. (I had not really been through the city in 15 + years and could not confidently remember my way around) John guided me wonderfully around and back safely to the dealer and without being pushy with lots of questions !!... Kudos John... You really deserve it !!! We returned to the dealer from the test drive and then met with Anthony (Tony) Taylor who I then worked with along side John in agreeing on a value for my trade in. The price for the Acura on Cars.com was an absolutely wonderful price and would have been silly to try to negotiate any further. Anthony (Tony) was also wonderful and while we haggled for a bit. At no time did I feel that this was any game as my trade had high mileage and I was already the third owner. I also already had an appraisal from a local dealer near my home so I had a good idea where their offer would be. After agreeing on a price John and Tony already had a credit application ready for me which I did not mind as they both knew I was already pre-approved by my bank with a rate before I walked in the door. We had a deal and financing would not be a problem !!! After approximately an hour wait as there were three other buyers there before me. I then met with the finance person Jennifer Stewart. What a wonderful person she was. Since my credit score came in quite high Jennifer asked for about 15 minutes to shop for a better rate for me or said that I could certainly use my bank and rate if I chose. !! I certainly let her shop for that better rate. While waiting, I had a few glasses of water and a FREE cup of coffee for my 45 minute plus drive home. Jennifer gave me a few options on some mechanical warranties that were available to me, but did not SHOVE them down my throat which was a blessing. (Thanks Jennifer!!) I was certainly aware but was not interested and was happy as most OTHER dealers would have kept on and on about how I was making a mistake. A few short documents to sign and I was certainly on my way home. John and Tony were waiting for me one last time to thank me for my business and to congratulate me on my purchase. Hats off to all three of them for wonderful car buying experience which could have certainly been much more painful. And turned out to be pretty darn good if I do say so.. I also have to compliment the three men in the detail department that washed and cleaned my new purchase from Fletcher Jones Honda as they did a wonderful job vacuuming and cleaning the carpets and windows in my new Acura. They also did a nice job wiping down all of the door jams and the vehicle looked almost like the day it came off the showroom floor. Nice Job Guys. And a thanks from me too... Thanks Fletcher Jones Honda for a fairly painless experience and to all of those employees mentioned above as I will recommend your dealership to my family and friends. !!!!!

Leon Smith

by from Chicago, IL |

Me and my wife were so excited getting our first car but we are pretty scared that we might be taken advantage of and end up getting ripped off because we don't know anything bout cars. When we arrived at FJ we were pretty nervous and anxious, we looked for Leon. As soon as he greeted us we felt better and at ease. He really knows the products and had answers to the few questions that we had. He's not like other car salesmen who were to pushy and even rushing up to close the deal, Leon is easy to work with and even gave us extra time to check the car to make sure that we made the right choice. We are so happy leaving the dealership with a CPO Honda Civic 2011. We are very grateful that we met Leon Smith! He is awesome. Highly recommend Leon if you plan to visit FJHonda. 5/5 for him. Jay & Joann

Responsive staff

by from Chicago, IL |

I recently purchased a vehicle from Fletcher Jones Honda and worked with Eddie Parrales. Eddie understood my needs and was professional throughout the sales process. I was very detailed in my analysis and was impressed that Eddie was equally responsive. I was glad to give him my business. 2 years ago I purchased another vehicle from different Honda dealership in Chicago but found my recent experience with Fletcher Jones to be more professional than the other dealer. Thank you.

Eddie Parrales

by from Chicago, IL |

The dealers here did a good job and were very patient and willing to discuss options for purchase. Eddie Parrales was a good guy and made sure I had everything I needed before I drove off the lot.

Eddie Parrales is the man!

by from Chicago, IL |

I dealt directly with Eddie, and I couldn't have imagined things going any smoother. From our initial contact, he was professional, courteous, and made the entire car buying experience easy. I also found the fact that he is Spanish speaking to be a huge plus. If you're looking for someone to make your Fletcher Jones Honda experience a snap, you can't go wrong with Eddie Parrales!

Team Work!

by from Chicago, IL |

I was interested in purchasing a Mercedes through Fletcher Jones Chicago. My first point of contact was with Leon Smith. And although he was not the sales person for my preferred vehicle, he was able to connect me with proper person. I explained to Leon what type of experience I was anticipating for my purchasing process and he was able to match me with the best sales person. Great team work! Leon Smith of Fletcher Jones Honda & Jim Jordan of Fletcher Jones Mercedes Chicago...you both rock!!!

First time car buying experience

by from Matteson, IL |

This is by far one of the best car dealerships I have been to. The facility is very clean and all the cars are pristine. I received nothing short of the best customer service right from the beginning when I made a online inquiry about a Acura TSX they had in stock. I initially spoke with Tony who was very helpful and knowledgeable. I submitted my credit app through their website and heard back from Tony not much longer after I submitted. He told me the good news that I was approved he gave me many different options which I was pleased about. I came in the same night right after work and was very tired. Upon arrival I met with Tony and who informed me that I would be working with Leon. Leon is a very good salesman to have. He is knowledgeable about cars, very down to earth, friendly and even watches Walking Dead and Dexter. You just can't beat that. He gave me plenty of time to drive the car around and inspect the exterior and interior. After committing to purchasing the car it was like warp speed. They had the paper work printed and all ready. Which I'm very glad because I didn't want to spend my night sitting in a dealer waiting on paperwork. I was in and out of the dealer in less than 3 hrs. Overall it was a very good car buying experience and I would surely recommend my friends and family.

Awesome buying experience!

by from Chicago, IL |

I recently bought a used car from this dealership. I received top notch service throughout the entire experience - starting with the initial phone call all the way through putting my new license plates on the car. The sales associate, Leon Smith, has a great understanding and appreciation for cars. His number one priority is to make the customer happy - he will go out of his way to make sure you are happy. My situation was not straight forward and required flexibility from the sales staff. They were able to accommodate my needs without stress. I was very impressed by the responsiveness and speed with which things were accomplished in this deal. Further, upon finding an issue with my car the staff was more than happy to take care of it and provide a loaner car. I think this level of attentiveness and service is hard to come by and I am very satisfied with my experience. Special thanks to Leon Smith, Tony Taylor, Tony Basich and John Essling for making this an easy and enjoyable process.

Good Experience

by from Chicago, IL |

Overall,experience with dealer was pleasant, there was a little confusion in the beginning about the features being offered but Bob really helped me out and made my experience a good one!

Great Buying Experience