Superior Hyundai North

5665 Dixie Hwy, Fairfield, OH 45014

2015 Sonata Love It!

by from Cincinnati, Ohio |

We looked at several other cars before looking at the Sonata's. I must say I am glad we took the time to look at the Sonata's. After the test drive my decision was final....I purchased a 2015 Hyundia Sonata and love it. Trevor Stein was an amazing car salesman right from the start. He was honest in telling us that he just started with the company, and if he did not know the answer to any question we had, he would surely find out. Thanks Trevor.... loving my car ever sense.

Above and Beyond

by from South Lebanon Ohio |

My entire experience from the minute I walked in until I actually purchased the car was awesome!!!!! The salesman Chad Combs along with Doug Butts the General Manager went way above and beyond as far as the service and expectations. I would definitely buy my next car there again. :)

Great Service and sales

by from Cincinnati, OH |

Henry Booker was wonderful to work with. We emailed back and forth before I made it out there to look at a few vehicles. I ended up falling in love with the Hyundai Tuscan. I was thinking I was going to walk out and think about it, but as soon as I test drove the car I knew it was the one. When we got back from the test drive we wanted to know what the bottom line was going to be and see if it was something I could work with. He asked me what I wanted my monthly payments to be and with the down payment they made it work for me. He and the manager were wonderful to work with. I would definitely go back when I am in need of another car.

Best Car Dealership Experience Ever!

by from Covington, KY |

Evan Pruitt and the Superior Hyundia North made my buying/leasing experience amazing. I was home sick and my car wouldn't start...again. I call Hyundia North told them what I wanted and didn't want and what I could afford. They worked with me over the phone. They told me they got me into a car for the price I needed. I wanted details but they wanted to surprise me. When I got there they had a beautiful blue 2015 Hyundia Sonata waiting for me!! I was so happy. They did an excellent job. Evan showed me how to use all the gadgets in the car. I think I was speechless. I just mentioned that I would love to have a Sonata. I never dreamed i would get one. I was so pleased that a few days later I took my daughter back and Evan helped her pick out a nice used car off their lot.

The best dealer I have been to.

by from Cincinnati, Ohio |

For a few months, I knew I had to get a new car. The old one was just about ready to die on me. My stepfather recommended I look at Hyundai because he had one years back. While there, I was extremely happy with the cars they had in stock, but eventually chose an elantra. I love it! It is the nicest car I have ever owned, and would definitely recommend this dealer to anyone.

Excellent buying experience

by from Erlanger, KY |

We were in the market for a new suv lease and contacted most local dealerships. Some were dishonest and others would not give the deals we were looking for. Tom Martin of Superior Hyundai North was forthright and honest with us through the entire process. Even though the dealership is 40 miles from our home, we were more than willing to lease from them because of how we were treated.

Very satisfying experience.

by from cincinnati |

Bought my certified pre-owned from here and was very pleased with the experience! Sales staff was curtious and not pushy. I honestly don't care for car dealerships much due to past experiences with salesmen who don't know their cars and financial management teams that really try too hard to get you to buy dealer extras. Found none of that here. I would definitely buy here again

Great experience over all

by from Cincinnati, Ohio |

This was not my first experience in buying a new car. Evan Pruitt was very concern about what I was looking for and help me find the right SUV. My experience with him was very good. I have recommend him to other family members and friends. Evan was not one of those high pressure salesman, trying to make a sale. If I am ever looking for a new car again, I would go back to Superior Hyundai North and ask for Evan personally. I am very please with my experience with Evan. Once again, thanks to everyone at Superior Hyundai North for the good experience.

Great Car Buying Experience at Superior Hyundai N.

by from Hamilton, Ohio |

I went to this dealership expecting the typical pushy sales people but this did not happen. I was pleasantly surprised. Terry Gould was my salesman he was very patient with me and never once pushed me to purchase my car. I would highly recommend this dealership and Terry Gould.

Great Sales Experience

by from Cincinnati, Ohio |

I recently purchased my second car from Superior Hyundai North. I have two other Hyundai dealerships near my home but the service that I have received from this location makes it worth the drive. If you are looking for a sales person who doesn't use high pressure sales tactics and will go above and beyond to make sure that you are happy with your purchase, look no further than Tom Martin. He turned car buying, a task I detest, into an enjoyable experience.