Superior Hyundai North

5665 Dixie Hwy, Fairfield, OH 45014

Jerry & Sherry Williams

by from Cinti, Ohio |

They were very helpful and went out of there way to get us the car we wanted

Used Car Purchase

by from Cincinnati OH |

Worked with Duane Reid on a used car purchase and couldn't have gone smoother, from the purhcase through the financing. Thanks to all at Superior Hyundai North!

Great Service

by from Cincinnati, Ohio |

I worked with Terry G. and it was really a wonderful experience. They had the inventory of cars I was looking for and just the overall experience was terrific. I would highly recommend Superior Hyundai North to anyone looking for a new car.

Excellent all around!

by from Fairfield, OH |

I came into the dealership knowing what I wanted. (Or so I thought) I changed my mind a million of times, and finally decided on my car. Robert Dean and Kelly Jackson were very patient with me to say the least. I got the car I wanted and stayed at the price I wanted as well. Once I got to the paperwork, Mitch Minnielli did a great job of explaining everything I needed to know. I have and would definitely again recommend this dealership and everyone I have worked with!

Jason Markley at Superior Hyundai

by from Loveland, Ohio |

Jason Markley was an excellent salesman. He showed us what we wanted to see. He wasn't high pressure. He was knowledgeable and friendly. I don't like car shopping, but he put us at ease. I would highly recommend Jason and Superior Hyundai to anybody looking to buy a car.

Excellent Experience, Superb Service

by from Cincinnati, OH |

We decided to get a new car since our good old VW was getting up in miles. Ali Meyer and her team has been warmly recommended by the service department downtown, whom we've been building relationships for a while. At the end we ended up having the car we wanted, the service we wanted and a new found friendship. Thank you Ali for a great buying experience.

Jason Markley Honest knowledgeable professional

by from Hamilton, ohio |

I can't say enough for Jason Markley , He is outstanding very professional We liked Jason Markley honest My wife and I were out looking at new cars , she wanted to look at the Hyundai Santa fe ,We test drove it .My wife and i both like it. and like the 5 years 60,000 miles warranty , We purchased the new Santa fe. I was not going to trade in my 2006 Crv Honda SE. I whent back to Jason Markley To look at a new Sonata SE , And like the car . Jason Got me a fair price for my Honda, I drove off the lot with a new 2014 Sonata SE thanks you Jason Markley , Your friend John & Judy

Great salesman - David Frost

by from Middletown Ohio |

We received great service and when problems arose he would solve it. We really like are new car and I hope if your are lucky you will ask for him with your purchase. Great Job... Thank you

Average

by from Cincinnati, Ohio |

Everything was good and as expected except afterwords. My paperwork keeps going to the wrong address.

New Car Experience

by from Hamilton,OH |

We had been searching for a car for 6 months and finally landed at Superior Hyundai North. Robert Dean was fantastic! We explained our needs and preferences and he listened, really listened, and we ended up with the perfect car for us. He was patient, considerate and spent a great deal of time getting me "hooked up" technologically to our new vehicle. This was huge because neither my husband or I could have managed without him! The buying process was seamless and we drove away with a beautiful new Sonata. We couldn't be happier. Thanks, Superior!