Superior Hyundai North

5665 Dixie Hwy, Fairfield, OH 45014

Ryan Childers was of great importance and helpful

by from Cincinnati, OH |

I have been to a lot of dealers before I got to superior but Ryan was outstanding with his service and very clear and honest about his vehicles, he didn't try to convince me into buying any car that was not my choice like other car dealers, he respected my choice and gave me his feedback on every car that I chose. I will highly recommend him anyone when it comes to cars. He didn't just provide excellent service but he also kept checking on me to see If I was ok with the choice I made.

Thankful!

by from West Chester, OH |

My son was in need of a new used car ... after looking all day we were referred to Jason and GM Doug took very good care of listening to his needs and providing options with in his price range. Patient, professional and timely! My son has been very happy with "Goldie" and we would definitely go back!!

Horrible service

by from Cincinnati Oh |

Have had a horrible experience with buying car through this company.

2012 Genesis Coupe

by from Clarksville Tennessee |

Before I made my 5 hour drive here I had spoken to Jamie about a 2012 Hyundai Genesis Coupe asking her if she could let me know if it had any rust under the car from being up north. She had one of the workers look under the car and assured me there was no rust. I made the drive a few days later to purchase the car and the process was quick and simple. They were even kind enough to hold the car for me :) I'd go there again in a heart beat if I was nearby!

Great Sales Person ~ Great Service

by from Fairfield, Ohio |

Very pleased with every aspect of my buying experience. I will recommend Superior Hyundai to anyone I know that is looking !!

I have bought 4 Hyundais from Superior Hyundai No

by from Fairfield, Ohio |

I have bought 4 Hyundais from Superior North. That would indicate that I have found everything to my satisfaction. The sales people have always been helpful. Tom Martin was the last to serve me. I was impressed with his knowledge and the way he worked to get me the most he could for my trades. .

Bought Lemon - BAD service wont return calls

by from Centerville, OH |

I gave NO stars - as they aren't worth it.... Purchased car - Paid in full, no need to finance. Was told car was in perfect condition. "New Clutch" ... after a week of driving clutch went out - called and spoke with salesman, who was going to "check" on a few things and get back with me. Never called back, I left three messages. I called again got lucky spoke with used car manager, who said car was bought next door then sold on their lot, I called the used car manager there, said "not his problem", and he would have the used car manager call me back. I had to call him... left a message and he did call at 6:55 PM and told me that he would look into problem and that he would call me back.... guess what? NO call back again. I called again this morning and spoke with him, I was told if I would have called within 45 days they "may" have been able to fix... I said I did, I called, I left messages - can show phone records, but not one person would return my call. I had a local garage fix clutch (been going to them for several years for our other cars), I was told clutch was OLD, wrong clips where used, wasn't in the right type of clutch for this car and the fly wheel was cracked - I paid for it, as we needed the car fix - it was sitting for 2 months - bill was little over $2,000.00. I called this morning, and asked why I AGAIN didn't receive a call back, I was told "MY bad" by the Superior Acura used car manager - really professional right? I called him out on that too .... I did advise him I'm now going to go to the BBB. Funny thing... I wasn't even asking for a full refund I was willing to split it 50/50, and I told both managers this, as I had the quote in front me when talking with both managers , but now for my trouble I feel I will ask for the full amount... I will NEVER BUY a car from Superior Hyundai or Superior Acura... poor business, poor communication skills, both used car managers blaming each other - no one is accepting ownership of the problem.

Excellent car buying experience

by from Louisville, KY |

Great selection of used, low mileage vehicles. Chad Combs and the rest of the staff handled everything very professionally and we are pleased with our purchase.

Good experience

by from Middletown Ohio |

I bought a 1981 corvette from this dealership. The salesman (internet specialist) was very honest & helpful. He admitted that they didn't know a lot about the vette but was more than willing to help me check it out in any way I wanted. I bought it at a good price & everyone was very friendly. The only negative was we had to wait for half an hour for an available associate to finish the paperwork.

Horrible Experience

by from Cincinnati, Ohio |

Purchased a Certified used Hyundai from Superior Hyundai North. Since purchasing the vehicle we have had multiple issues from the vehicle and dealership. We have recently spoke to the General Manager Doug Butt. We set an appointment with him and he arrived late. He made promises of which he did not uphold. We wasted our time during this meeting and was treated with disrespect and left unsatisfied.