Superior Hyundai North

5665 Dixie Hwy, Fairfield, OH 45014

Very Accommodating

by from Monroe, Oh |

Jason Markley went out of his way to accommodate my needs for purchasing a car including keeping the car several days prior to purchase. My first choice was to purchase a Hybrid but after researching I learned that battery replacement on these types of cars was an issue. I went to Hyundai to look at a different car and Jason mentioned that he had some Hybrids on sale. I said no because I didn't want the battery problem. Turns out their batteries have a lifetime warranty. I am now driving a very nice hybrid car and loving it!

Second experience as good as the first

by from cincinnati ohio |

Second car purchase from this dealer. Sales staff is great and facility is excellent.

Excellent customer service

by from Springboro, OH |

Had a great experience at Superior Hyundai, specifically in the area of customer service. As a young buyer looking to lease, Tom Martin was both patient and thorough in explaining the process and making sure we received the car we wanted for a great price. Having talked with multiple dealers throughout the process of looking for a car, Tom went above and beyond in providing a great experience, which in turn, led to us leasing a car from Hyundai. If you are looking for a car, stop by Superior Hyundai and ask for Tom Martin. You won't be disappointed.

Friendly and fast

by from Fairfield, OH |

Had a very good experience recently at Superior North. Needed a used car for a teenager, and Dan Curry found one quickly and I was driving it away in no time. I will go back!

Great Experience

by from cincinnati, oh |

This was my first experience leasing a vehicle. I worked with Tom Martin who was patient enough to explain the entire process in detail. Tom made sure I was comfortable with the process and was able to provide me with the vehicle I wanted. Tom even arranged to have some upgrades made to my car, while providing me with a loaner T no additional charge. If you want superior SERVICE as well as a great vehicle, go to Superior Hyundai North and ask for Tom Martin. He was helpful, fair and very professional....a great assett to the organization!

Awesome experience!

by from Fairfield, Ohio |

Great experience! First car buying experience can always be stressful. The team at Superior Hyundai North took that stress away. I worked with Jason Markley who made the whole process very simple. He listened and took notes of what my needs/wants were and worked within my price range to provide me a great car! I will definitely be coming back to Superior North for my next car and will refer family/friends to work with Jason.

Great experience buying first car!

by from Cincinnati, Ohio |

Matt Valentour is an honest and helpful salesman (which would usually never be used in the same sentance when it comes to your typical car salesman). From the minute I walked through the door,bought the car, and continue to come in and get things checked out/maintenance he has been there to make sure I am getting quality and timely service with each visit. He made my purchase very personal and worked with my budget to get my monthly payment where I wanted it. He can help anyone in any situation and he will be the ONLY person I buy a car from. Doug Butt the GM was also part of the sale as well as Jared Fox together they make a great team in getting you the car you want at a price you can afford. I HIGHLY recommend you go see them!

Superior Hyundai North

by from Columbus, Oh |

Referred to Superior Hyundai North by family, the purchasing experience was "Spot-on". I will refer this dealership to family and friends. Thank you!

Excellent Experience

by from Louisville, Ky |

Working with Tom Martin made buying my first new car the best experience possible. He was informative, extremely helpful and went above and beyond for us. We'd highly recommend buying from Tom.

Great service, met my needs

by from Loveland, Ohio |