AutoNation Nissan 104

2400 W 104th Ave, Federal Heights, CO 80234

New 888-294-6671 New888-294-6671
Used 888-368-2217 Used888-368-2217
Service 888-696-9316 Service 888-696-9316

Our vehicles come with a low, upfront price and are guaranteed to be RECALL FREE.

Great Dealeship, Professional People, No pressure.

by from Erie, CO |

No pressure. Responsive and willingness to work with you. John Dean, in sales, was helpful and courteous and took time to explain each step... including the car features, different models, prices, etc. I would recommend Autonation Nissan 104. This is my 2nd car from them. Finance dept was efficient and effective... no last minute sales pressure. Took her about 10 min to complete the process. Will buy again from them in the future.

December 31, 2015

Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback with us. We appreciate your business. Feel free to stop by if you need any assistance in the future!

the new rouge

by from denver, colorado |

Craig is the best, we threw all kinds of off the wall questions at him and he was able to answer all. we have bought from him before and we returned to have him work with us again. we will go back and work with him again

Customers service

by from Brighton, CO |

It was a good visit no complaints.everyone was very friendly facility was clean.

Sad Nissan Owner

by from Denver Co, |

My car has been sitting in the drive way for about 6 months already, I took my Nissan altima 2005 up there to have it diagnosed to see why my car has been dying??...they really couldn't tell me much, just to get a new battery so I was thinking wow that was easy :-) but little did I know that was probably not the problem a couple months after they sold me the battery the car was doing the same thing dying unexpectedly :-\ I paid nearly 1,000 dollars for a battery that didn't last me a year...there customer service was good when I went there, but I wish they could have told me a little bit more of what it could possibly be??...so I could've fixed it then...but now I have no car that works and could barely get to work , just because this car that has caused me problems ever since I got it...I hope they read this and feel a little bad for me :-\ and try to help me out somehow...my life has been total disaster ever since then...PLEASE NISSAN on 104th. Help me out...I don't even want this car anymore its just making me depressed every time I see it in the drive way, maybe a new car (of my choice)would be great with no problems ...you guys would make me one happy camper preferably a manual transmission 2015 Nissan gtr :-) :-) thank you and have a good day :-) who ever reads this( or a laugh)..hopefully you don't find this funny :-\ even if I did at least one of us have a smile on our face :-) thank you

Great buying experince

by from Broomfield, CO |

John Dean was very knowledgable and patient during the sales process.

great service

by from Thornton, Colorado |

Everyone was very pleasant and very friendly. They brought attention to our every need. The car salesman did an excellent job! WE were very pleased with our new buy. One fault is that our car was gone for a while in the body shop. Was gone for 3 weeks to repair a few small dents. But other then that it was a great buy. our salesman bill did a great job of trying to communicate with us during the long extended wait for our car. otherwise we are very pleased with our 2015 Nissan.

January 15, 2016

Greg and Susan, thank you for sharing your recent experience at AutoNation Nissan. It is our goal for all our staff to provide a positive customer experience and we?re glad you are satisfied. Happy motoring!

Buying my Murano

by from Arvada, CO |

I'm convinced I got the best deal for the most car! Great experience!

December 30, 2015

It is our goal to provide a positive customer experience, and we're happy that your visit with us was an overall pleasant one!

Great Services

by from Thornton, CO |

it was very easy to purchase my car. I picked out the one I wanted, test drove it, only had to negotiate a little. Whole process took less than 3 yrs.

December 30, 2015

We are happy that we were able to provide a professional, courteous, and engaging experience! Please let us know if there's anything else we can do for you. Drive safe and see you on the road.

Flawless as always

by from Thornton, CO |

Another flawless sale (#3). Quick, easy and friendly knowledgeable staff. Bill D. IS THE BEST!!!

December 30, 2015

We are glad to be a part of your pleasurable experience. We always want our customers to feel the way you felt when leaving our location. Drive safe, and we'll see you on the road.

Great first buying experience

by from Federal Heights, Colorado |

Jordan was a huge help in my first car buying experience. He laid out the whole leasing process and was very knowledgeable about the car! From beginning to end everyone we dealt with was great, thanks!

December 31, 2015

Thank you for your kind words! We sincerely thank you for your business and hope to continue serving you for many years to come.