AutoNation Nissan 104

Used 888-368-2217
Service 888-696-9316

Great service!

by from Brighton, CO |

My wife and I had been thinking of buying a new vehicle for approximately 2 months. We currently own an older Nissan Altima and Murano and had planned to purchase another Nissan given the reliability. We heard about the good experience a friend had with Autonation so we decided to make that our first stop. Needless to say the salesman that helped us was more than willing to help us out with all the questions that we had about purchasing a new car. We left on Monday with a new Altima with peace of mind knowing that we had purchased a great car from a reputable dealer and no buyer remorse! I would definitely recommend AutoNation to anyone who is searching for a new car!

July 8, 2014

We appreciate your response! It is our goal to provide a positive customer experience, and we're glad to hear that your visit was an overall pleasant one. Happy motoring!

Value, Customer Service and

by from Westminster, Co |

I couldn't have been more satisfied with my 4th car purchase at Nissan 104th in the last couple years! I was shopping around as I always do though I got some good trade in values on my Xterra, Nissan 104th went above and beyond my expectations I didn't even have to wheel n deal, they remembered me and offered me everything I wanted on my trade and more. I had found the car I wanted on line, called them up and when I arrived they had it waiting out front for me. Where it seems to typically take hours to buy a car it only took me 45 minutes! With my busy schedule and a 7 year old in tote this was appreciated. I typically buy a new car every 1-2 years however, I went with a used 2012 Juke which is a Certified Pre-Owned vehicle so I know my purchase is protected and I feel more confident about buying used. I value this as a single mom who doesn't have the time or money to get under the hood myself. It is fully loaded with every feature I ever wanted. It is great they offer 4 oil changes whereas I found many dealerships do not! I waited to post my review, since I have purchased, the dealership has called and communicated with me as though I were a new customer by making sure I am satisfied and to see if I have any questions. The customer service is top notch. Further, though I have not taken this car in for service yet, I already know I can with confidence. Their service dept. is amazing. From oil changes, a squeaky noise, a flat tire, etc they have been there and made sure not only my cars were running in tip top shape but they too follow up with a strong desire to make sure I am completely satisfied. They have been loyal to me from day one and I will be loyal to them for years to come!

altima 2013

by from denver co |

service was very good i love the free car wash after the service will come back for service!

August 23, 2014

Thank you for your positive review, Louis. We always strive to provide excellent service with a professional and caring staff here at our location. Thanks again for the positive feedback!

Got the help I needed

by from Thornton, CO |

Steven was so helpful with the purchase of my new Nissan Rogue. I wasn't sure I was able to purchase a new car, but they got me the right financing and helped me reach a reasonable payment for a 2014!! He was professional as well as personable!!

August 28, 2014

Thanks for the feedback. Don't hesitate to call us if you ever need anything. Be safe on the road.

Amazing Experience and New Honda Civic Hybrid

by from Northglenn |

Absolutely love my new Honda Civic Hybird! Not one issue with my car and smooth process. So Glad I put my trust into AutoNation, Rahul Sharma, and Dewey Whitworth! Thank you all for your help can now commute to work and gym stress free of car issues!

Great Dealership!!

by from Denver, CO |

We recently purchased a new 2014 Hybrid Pathfinder from AutoNation Nissan. Our salesperson treated us like an old friend... giving us enough space to make our buying decision on our own, but also doing everything in his power to get us the deal we were looking for in this purchase. WE could not be happier with our overall experience. Thanks AutoNation Nissan!!

The best dealership around

by from Westminster, Co |

This my second car I bought from this great dealership. My Sale Rep William Dionne is outstanding, he follows up to make sure that my new Rogue is doing great and if I had any question he would always be there for me. William made me very comfortable just like I was family and you will not find that any other place. Talk about no pressure this is the first and only dealership that I've been to that they are there for you not just for the sale. Over the years I've had many new cars and all other dealerships didn't real care. This is the only dealership I will go to for my future purchases.

Steven Economakos is great!

by from Erie, CO |

Steven was great to work with. He made the buying process quick and easy. I found the truck I wanted online but it was at another dealership further away and he had it brought up to his. I filled out a couple pieces of paperwork and then left while he finished everything else up. Returned later to do all the signing and take delivery of the truck. I didn't have to sit around for hours waiting. We bought one other vehicle from this dealership back in 2010 when it was Go Nissan. We had a great buying experience then too and have had great service ever since. I highly recommend this dealership.

August 3, 2014

Thanks so much for your warm recommendation of the team here at AutoNation Nissan 104! Do not hesitate to call if you need anything. Be safe on the road.

Great service and friendly people

by from Thornton, CO |

I was able to get an appointment right away to get my oil changed. They listened to which oil my husband wanted and got it done very quickly. They also checked my car for any issues I might encounter while traveling as requested.

Consistent Service

by from Denver, CO |

Very happy with several years of service with AutoNation Nissan 104. Always communicate well on repairs and handle any issues post repair that may come up.

Great experience!

by from Thornton, CO |

I just bought a 2015 Altima from this dealership. Jordan Blei was friendly, knowledgeable and professional. I did not have to haggle or go back and forth on either the price of the vehicle or my trade in; they made their best offer first. I was literally under zero pressure to buy the car nor was I "sold" on a car, the car sold it ?self. Unlike the experience I had at O'Meara ford, (just up the road from this dealership) I would recommend this dealership to anyone on the market for a new car.