AutoNation Nissan 104

Used 888-368-2217
Service 888-696-9316

Mark L Thornton, CO

by from Thornton, CO |

The sales person was friendly and professional and made the buying process quick and easy. I would buy from them again and recommend them to my friends and family.

Don't wanna sell cars!!

by from Northglenn, Co |

Went in for our first oil change on a vehicle we recently purchased there. Figured while we were there we would look to replace our other vehicle and would give them the chance to sell us one again. Boy was I ever wrong!!!! Apparently this dealership is so amazing they don't even need to talk to customers. We were there for an hour waiting in the showroom to be helped. We even asked a sales manager for help who called for a salesman then forgot about us. We finally informed the sales manager that we would be purchasing our next vehicle elsewhere. He then jumped to find a salesman. Too late. We absolutely will NOT be purchasing another vehicle from Autonation Nissan ON 104TH. As someone who has been in the car industry I can tell you none of the dealerships I have worked at would allow a customer to walk. Shame on this store for such awful customer service!!!!

AutoNation Nissan 104 responded to this review

April 8, 2014

Kim, thank you for leaving this detailed feedback about your experience with our dealership. We are extremely disappointed to hear that you were ignored on the sales floor. We care about all our customers and wish to restore your good faith in our dealership. If you are willing, our General Manager would like to speak with you at (303) 578-6116 to discuss ways to ensure a more positive experience with us moving forward. Thank you for your feedback, and we hope to hear from you soon.

Felt dirty after talking to Johnny Buckley

by from denver |

Worst buying experienced every salesman Johnny Buckley introduced himself with a cigar in his mouth. Would not have stayed but had the used car I wanted. I never have felt so lied to in a deal before then when we were wanting to leave he wanted to pray with us we are not religious and he insisted and we were wrong for not believing. Terrible experience and personally I own a business and one of my employees pushed prayer on customers he would no longer have a job.

AutoNation Nissan 104 responded to this review

March 22, 2014

It is disappointing to hear of your negative experience with our team at AutoNation Nissan 104. If you are willing, our General Manager would like to speak with you at (303) 578-6116 to discuss ways to improve your experience with our dealership moving forward. Thank you for your input, and we hope to hear from you soon.

the best car buying experience

by from Brighton, CO |

We were in need of a safe vehicle for our family. My son had purchased a Car from here a few months ago and highly recommended Them. The staff is wonderful and did not pressure is at all. I wanted to look at several cars and they did not even bat an eye about letting me do so. The whole process was easy. We ended up getting a 2012 Versa. Thank you to all!

Purchasing a vehicle

by from Northglenn, CO |

Remi was very helpful, not pushy, and made the experience a good one. I was dissapointed with the Manager because he did not come to greet me and shake my hand, nor thanked me for simply coming in to see vehicles. I visited several dealerships and the Managers came to meet me and shake my hand and thanked me for visiting their dealership. The Business Manager could have been more friendly as well. I was really tempted to buy a vehicle elsewhere, but Remi kept calling me and after four visits, I purchased a Nissan Rogue.

Purchasing a vehicle

by from Northglenn, CO |

Good place

by from Brighton Colorado |

I hate car dealerships. These guys were awesome to my wife and even entertained my kids. It was snowing hard and they kept running out bringing cars into wash bays for us. Overall great place.

highly recommended from a longtime nissan owner!

by from Denver, Co |

I found the 2013 Sentra I wanted online at AutoNation 104.  I have done business with them in the past for service and tires on my 2003 Sentra and have been happy, so no qualms about going to 104.  I called ahead, made an appointment, test drove the Sentra and made the deal.  The negotiations were stress free, no high pressure or delay tactics and they worked with me to get the payment I wanted.  It took a while, but I feel I received a fair deal.  Jordan Blei was my salesman and he was very helpful answering and getting answers to all of my questions.  Best experience buying a car I have ever had in my 30 years driving Nissan (back to when it was Datsun!). The finance manager Alex Young was also very helpful and very clear throughout the whole process. I was beyon happy with my experience at autonation nissan 104!

Very , very good

by from Westminster ! Colorado |

Thank You Barney Bernet , You Great person and salesman.

great service

by from Lakewood CO |

I had the best experience in buying a car in a long time from our sales guy nizar to the finance manager I highly recommend autonation nissan 104..