AutoNation Nissan 104

Used 888-368-2217
Service 888-696-9316

Just GREAT!

by from Denver, CO |

Excellent buying experience. Yusef did all he could for me to be able to walk out of there with my 2012 370Z Nismo. I love my car and even when I had an issue, Yusef and other staff members were quick to respond to meet my needs. I highly recommend doing business here.

Bought my first new car!!!

by from Thornton colorado |

I started my process online and Robert was very helpful from the beginning. Bought a car within a few hours and i love it!!! He even listened when i was talking to my brother about what i wanted and was able to recommend which car to get with which options. Hrs was very friendly and knowledgeable. My Nissan versa is perfect for me and i would definetely recommend this dealership to any family members or my friends!

Out of town internet buyer

by from Dover, Ohio |

Bought a Rogue over the internet Dealt with Jonathan Great to deal with and got a good deal. Haven't picked up vehicle yet, so more review to follow! Highly recommend Jonathan!!

Love my Juke!!

by from Indian Hills, CO |

I told Mike what I wanted in detail, and he delivered exactly what I wanted! No hassle, just signed and drove away. This is the way to buy a car!.

Great Experiance

by from Thornton, CO |

We had a great experience shopping and buying at GO Nissan. Everyone was friendly and helpful. We worked primarily with Whitney Wolf and she was great. We had shopped at several other dealerships and bought at GO Nissan mostly because Whitney did not pressure us while giving us all the information we desired. The atmosphere felt right, the price was the best, and it is a place I?m sure we will have a good experience with when we take our new Juke in for its regular maintenance and services. We started our shopping via the internet, we got lots of replies from various dealerships and was most impressed with Whitney. Of all the replies we got Whitney was the most professional. She was straight forward when giving us the information we needed about the Juke and she quoted us the real price with every possible incentive. I recommend Whitney at GO Nissan to everyone. You will not be disappointed. Dan & Kristine

May 16, 2013

Dan and Kristine, thank you for taking the time to share your feedback with us. It is our goal for all our staff to provide a positive customer experience and we're glad you are satisfied with the service you received from Whitney. Happy motoring in your Juke!

Great experience!

by from Westminster, Colorado |

Found a truck online and went to the dealer to check it out...great experience! We took a test drive and loved the truck. Had another great experience while choosing a warranty and monthly payment and then dealt with a very cool finance guy. It's our 3rd purchase from this dealer and we've loved them all. We really do recommend this dealer!!!

May 16, 2013

Daniel and Linda, Thank you so much for your endorsement of our team! We are so happy to hear you've had a great experience with us. We hope to continue to serve you for many years to come. Please do not hesitate to give us a call if there is anything we can do for you.

Xterra Pro-4X

by from Colorado Springs, CO |

My wife and I bought a new Xterra, we have bought a few new cars and have never been in and out in an hour or so. We got to the dealership and everything was ready to go.

April 21, 2013

Hello and thank you for your feedback. We're thrilled that you and your wife had a great experience at our dealership. Thank you for your business and enjoy your new Xterra!

Nissan Juke

by from Westminster, Co |

I was very happy with my salesman Chris and the general manager, and even Sparky! The financing manager was very efficient and knowledgable. It was a very pleasant experience and I would recommend Go Nissan 104th to anybody I know wanting to buy a car.

April 22, 2013

Kathy, Thanks for your comments and your business. Saying you would recommend us is the biggest compliment we could hope for. We look forward to seeing you on the road!

Great sales and service on our Second XTERRA!!

by from Northglenn, Colo. |

We decided to trade in our first XTRRA for a second one. We were lucky to get the same sales Rep. that we had 1 1/2 years earlier, Bill Dionne. He got us exactly what we wanted. We were given a very good deal on are trade-in. I am a NISSAN customer for life. All service we have had done has been Excellent. I would suggest if your looking to buy. NISSAN on104th and ask for BILL DIONNE, you will be glad you did. Sincerely, BILLY JONES

April 21, 2013

Billy, Thanks for this feedback and for your warm recommendation of Bill. We appreciate your repeat business. Please let us know if you need anything further and we'll look forward to serving you again in the future. Happy driving!

Excellent Finance Dept

by from Northglenn,CO |

Very good sales, finance dept was unparallel and will go to them again!