AutoNation Nissan 104

2400 W 104th Ave, Federal Heights, CO 80234

New 888-294-6671
Used 888-368-2217
Service 888-696-9316

Our vehicles come with a low price upfront, backed by a money-back guarantee.

Great service!

by from Brighton, CO |

My wife and I had been thinking of buying a new vehicle for approximately 2 months. We currently own an older Nissan Altima and Murano and had planned to purchase another Nissan given the reliability. We heard about the good experience a friend had with Autonation so we decided to make that our first stop. Needless to say the salesman that helped us was more than willing to help us out with all the questions that we had about purchasing a new car. We left on Monday with a new Altima with peace of mind knowing that we had purchased a great car from a reputable dealer and no buyer remorse! I would definitely recommend AutoNation to anyone who is searching for a new car!

July 8, 2014

We appreciate your response! It is our goal to provide a positive customer experience, and we're glad to hear that your visit was an overall pleasant one. Happy motoring!

Not forgotten after purchase.

by from Arvada, Co |

I bought a new 2013 Xterra. While the buying process is never fun, Rick Showalter, made it more bearable by being honest and displaying true concern that I was getting what I wanted. He explained procedures that I had questions about, and was not afraid to tell me if he didn't know the answer, and had to ask someone else. Rick has contacted me several times after the purchase to see if I was satisfied or had any questions. I would recommend Auto Nation Nissan and Rick Showalter to a friend.

Was great until 2 days later

by from Thornton |

The service to my pathfinder seemed excellent except I had to take it back after the first day because of a radiator overflow issue. They provided loaner car and were exceptionally friendly. Drove great for 2 days and then wouldn't start on the 3rd day. And of course its on a Sunday when I can't do anything about it. Will see what happens tomorrow.

June 25, 2014

Thank you very much for sharing these comments. The situation you described is not typical of the staff at our dealership as we aim for accurate repairs. If you are willing, please call our General Manager directly at (303) 578-6116 for further assistance with moving forward. Thank you for leaving your feedback, and we hope to hear from you in the future.

Phenomenal service

by from Erie, CO |

I had a terrific experience at the AutoNation Nissan dealership. Richard Showalter helped me throughout the process of buying my car. He was very informative, helpful and professional. The process was very quick and I am very happy with my new car!

June 25, 2014

Outstanding Custojmer Service!!!!!!!!!!!

by from Arvada, Co |

We recently experienced outstanding customer service when purchasing a new Rouge from Auto Nation Nissan 104! We met with Craig Bratcher who is a dealer rep for the CostCo Car Buying Program and simply was blown away by his outstanding attention, professionalism, knowledge and ability to explain the buying program, demonstrate the features of the vehicles and all we can say is WOW! Craig followed up the sales with several calls to validate our satisfaction and if we had any additional concerns or questions. Simply put, superior customer attention and service! So impressed we bought a 2nd vehicle that night!

July 3, 2014

Hi, John! We are happy to hear of your positive experience with our dealership. We listen to the needs of every customer, and we are happy our team was able to provide you with great guidance and knowledgeable expertise. We hope to continue serving you for many years to come. Please do not hesitate to give us a call if there is anything we can do for you.

Shirley Stanley

by from Thornton, Colorado |

I went to Nissan on 104th & Federal in 2005. I was greeted by a very nice Sales man. I looked at several cars and eventually ended up with a Nissan Pathfinder. Now it is 2014, an I am still in love with my Pathfinder! I go to Nissan to have my vehicle serviced. Chris Harrison does the maintenance on my vehicle. The service department is very thorough. They do a great job, and if they find a concern they come and explain everything to you. Thank you Nissan & Mr. Harrison for still taking care of me & my Pathfinder. i will always be a loyal customer. You will be the place i go to for my next vehicle. Thank you

June 18, 2014

Shirley, thank you for your positive review. We're happy to have been of service to you. Thank you for this feedback!

Car buying experience.

by from Westminster, Co. |

I have been a customer of Nissan 104th for many years now. I would recommend this dealership to everyone who would like to have the most enjoyable experience when buying a new or used car. I believe the Nissan product is the best auto in today's car market. The sales experience that I have enjoyed thru the past several times I've been purchasing at this dealership is outstanding. All of the questions concerning the Nissan product have always been accurately explained & proven to be true. Not only has the sales staff been terrific but the follow up service maintenance over the years has been exceptional. Our latest purchase of a new 2014 Altima on May 31 will provide us with the opportunity to express our gratitude to our sales rep. Mr. John Buckley. His sincere concern to make us feel that we were a most valued customer of Nissan 104th was exceptional. We also would like to thank one of the service dept. staff members at the dealership. Mr. Robert Plank, a service tech who also spent a great deal of his time explaining the benefits of owning a 2014 Nissan Altima vs. other Nissan products. This kind of attention is not what you will find at most car dealerships. Finance dept. assistance at this dealership was easy, quick, & helpful. Thank you for making us feel so very special as your customer.

Unusual situation - handled well.

by from Denver, CO |

I came to this dealership to check out an advertised used car. I was happy with the car, and the deal, and bought the car. Because this was late on a Saturday, I needed to come back with a driver to pick up the car. In a matter of days, my life situation changed. I came into the dealership, explained my situation, and with help of management, received a full refund as was part of their used car offer. I was treated with respect and courtesy, and will certainly return when life improves.

Excellent Professional Service

by from Lafayette Co |

What a perfect place to get your car. Robert the salesman was wonderful. Highly recommend. Thanks Go Nissan.

May 30, 2014

We are happy you found us so helpful! We always strive to provide personable and excellent customer service. Thank you again for the review!

Mark L Thornton, CO

by from Thornton, CO |

The sales person was friendly and professional and made the buying process quick and easy. I would buy from them again and recommend them to my friends and family.