Bredemann Ford

2038 Waukegan Rd, Glenview, IL 60025

New 866-864-1545
Used 888-278-3155
Service 888-276-4720

Celebrating 100 Years Serving our Community!

Great experience, great service.. and honest!

by from Chicago, IL |

I am so happy I decided to make the drive to Glenview to purchase my 2013 Ford Fusion Energi. There are two closer Ford dealerships to me but I came here because of the reviews and some of my experiences at the other dealers were good but not GREAT. The dealership was terrific. Paul Ipjian helped me from start to finish, was patient, upfront, honest, and just flat out terrific. I didn't buy the car on the spot.. it took me about a week to make the purchase. Paul was not pushy.. he waiting until I was ready to make a decision. I would recommend this dealership to anyone and everyone looking for a new car. I also spoke with August Trexler a few times before going in and his service was exemplary as well.. without that great experience I may have never stepped in the door. Going into a car dealership can feel intimidating, but I did not feel that for even a split second at Bredemann Ford. Thanks again for the great experience... I will be back here again for my next purchase... whenever that may be.

July 29, 2014

Thank you so much for this kind review and sharing your experience with us online. We are thrilled to hear both Paul and August were great help and could assist you throughout your vehicle purchase. Congratulations on your new Fusion, we hope you are enjoying it! Please call us if there is anything else we can help you with. We look forward to helping you with any sales or service related needs you may have in the future!

Definitely recommend

by from Aurora, IL |

Recently bought a Hyundai Tucson from the dealer. Paul I was the salesperson a d he was great. No pressure and helped with the trade in process. I would definitely go back to this dealership, the best car buying experience I've ever had.

August 12, 2014

Thank you Eric for sharing your experience with us online. We are so pleased to hear Paul was very helpful and could assist you with your vehicle purchase. Please call us if you have any questions or concerns!

Honest, ethical, friendly, great price

by from Park Ridge IL |

When it came time to replace my 12 year old Lincoln, my husband and I agreed, we don?t like buying a new car because we remember uncomfortable past experiences. But our experience with Bredemann Ford was so positive it was a total pleasure from the first time we walked in the door. Much of that was due to our salesman, John Messner, but everyone we dealt with and everything we saw spoke to an honest, ethical, friendly dealership. Ford?s Web site, and those we talked to at the Chicago Auto Show, encouraged us to go online and choose the options I wanted, so I did. A review of local dealers? inventories showed I couldn?t get what I wanted in stock. When we went to Bredemann, John offered to order it from the factory. John is very knowledgeable and he and my husband happily talked cars (I don?t speak car) and agreed on what best met my needs. The price he quoted was excellent, and no one tried to sell us anything else. He even worked out delivery around my travel obligations. We got the car yesterday and he spent an hour talking us through the mechanics and technology of my new car. From start to finish, we experienced friendly, respectful, honest dealings that resulted in our feeling comfortable and trusting. John mentioned that Mr. Bredemann had been a Jesuit-trained seminarian. Since I am a graduate of Loyola University, I can testify to the emphasis Jesuits put on ethics in their education. We would definitely go back to Bredemann for our next vehicle.

June 12, 2014

Thank you Kathy for sharing your experience with us online and leaving this kind review. We are so pleased to hear John Messner was very helpful when you were visiting our dealership and was able to assist you with your vehicle purchase. Congratulations on your new vehicle, we hope you are enjoying it! We look forward to more enjoyable experiences with you at the dealership. Please call John, or any of our associates, if you have any questions, concerns or simply need to review the features your new vehicle offers!

Two Satisfied Customers

by from Winnetka, IL |

My wife and I visited 10 different car dealerships looking for a mid-sized SUV that had three rows. The people at Bredemann Ford in Glenview were leaps and bounds above every other dealer for many reasons. The staff at Bredemann was honest, never pushy, very helpful (and only when asked) and never once talked down to either of us. On top of all those positive attributes, Chester Gilbert (our Sales Consultant at Bredemann), was kind, mellow and wanted to make sure we got a car that fit our needs and budget. As a matter of fact, when we told him we were also going to look at Honda Pilots and Toyota Highlanders, he said, ?Those are both good cars, I?m sure you?ll find what?s right for you.? Well, we did. And that was a Ford Explorer from Chester and Bredemann. We?re very happy with our purchase and delighted with our experience with every person we met and dealt with at Bredemann Ford in Glenview. Our highest recommendation.

May 29, 2014

Thank you for this kind review. We are so happy to hear both you and your wife had a pleasant experience working with Chester while looking to find a new vehicle. Congratulations on your new Explorer! Please call Chester or any of our associates if there is anything we can help you with! Enjoy your new ride!

Family Treatment

by from Chicago, IL |

My wife and I walked into this dealership and immediately were greeted and treated like family by Chester Gilbert. We explained our need for something with 4 wheel drive after this long winter and he introduced us to the Ford Escape. There was no pressure to buy since we weren't ready but Chester found a car well within our budget, it so happened to be a used Ford Escape with all the bells and whistles, and we are in love. Truly the best car we have ever owned. Thank you Chester and thank you Bredemann!

May 21, 2014

Thank you for this kind review. We are so happy to hear that Chester was very helpful and could assist you with your vehicle purchase! Congratulations on your new Escape! Please call us if there is anything we can help with!

2014 Ford Escape 4WD

by from Glenview, IL |

Rick Serrano was a very helpful, and knowlegeable salesman for the second time around buying a car from Bredeman Ford in Glenview. He got us the absolute best deal and it wasn't a long dragged out process like other places can be.

May 15, 2014

Thank you for such a kind review and sharing your experience with us online. We are so happy Rick could assist you with your vehicle purchase and make your experience an enjoyable one! We look forward to helping you with any sales or service needs you may have in the future! Please do not hesitate to give us a call if you have any questions or concerns!

Purchasing experience

by from Northbrook, IL |

People were very friendly and knew the products very well. I appreciated not needing to haggle over price. I never felt that I was being taken advantage of as I have with other dealerships.

April 22, 2014

Thank you Tom for leaving us a review. We are happy to hear you were pleased with your experience at Bredemann Ford. Please call us if there is anything else we can assist you with!

Great easy to work with

by from Morton Grove, IL |

My daughter was looking at the new C-Max. I received information promptly via email. Went in to the showroom and we were greeted by the salesman, August Trexler. I have been purchasing cars for over 40 years and this young man made the experience more pleasant than I have ever dealt with. There was no pressure and he took all the time necessary to explain everything to my daughter. I would recommend this dealer and this salesman without hesitation.

April 21, 2014

Thank you Ron for sharing your experience with us online and leaving us a kind review. We are so happy to hear both you and your daughter had a wonderful experience purchasing your vehicle at Bredemann Ford and working with August! We look forward to helping you with any sales or service needs you may have in the future! Please call us if there is anything else we can help you with!

Excellent

by from Lincolnwood IL |

This is the second Ford we have bought in the last year Dealing with John Messner was superb! He always valued our time and was ready to give us the time we needed. He did it with the utmost proficiency He had all the answers to our questions and was able to get us exactly what we wanted and in a short time fram Highly recomend Bredemann Ford and John to anyone Excellent no pressure knowledgable staff in Sales and Service Lennie and Jessica Weiss

April 7, 2014

Thank you Lennie and Jessica for taking the time to share your experience with us online. Congratulations on your new ride, we hope you are enjoying it! We are so pleased to hear John was very helpful and could make your visit to Bredemann an enjoyable one! Please call us if you have any questions or concerns!

Great Service. Pleasant Experience!

by from Downers Grove IL |

John Messner was great with helping us get into our new 2014 Ford Focus. He did all the legwork for us before we even came into the dealership. He was awesome with following up with us and keeping us informed every step of the way. When we went in to sign the paperwork Chester Gilbert was awesome. He was very polite and friendly. He was great about going over everything that we were signing and making sure all of our questions were answered. The entire experience was surprisingly pleasant. In the past I dreaded dealing with the sales people at other lots and I was pleasantly surprised with the services we received. We were in and out in about 30-45 minutes with our new car. I would definitely refer someone to this dealership. Keep up the great work guys. You rock.

April 1, 2014

Thank you for this very nice review. Congratulations on your new 2014 Focus! We hope you are enjoying your new car! We are so glad to hear both John and Chester were very helpful and made your car buying experience a positive one. We look forward to helping you with any service or sales needs you may have in the future! Please call us if you have any questions or concerns!

Great dealership with very friendly service!

by from Des plaines , il |

Everyone here is so friendly! I would absolutely go back here for my next purchase. I highly recommend tho place to anyone looking for a car ! They are not pushy or breathing down your neck while your just trying to look around like most dealerships! Great store and a great group of people .

February 26, 2014

Thank you for this review and for your kind words. Congratulations on your new vehicle, we hope you are enjoying it! Please call us if you have any questions or concerns.