Bredemann Ford

2038 Waukegan Rd, Glenview, IL 60025

New 866-864-1545 New 866-864-1545
Used 888-278-3155 Used 888-278-3155
Service 888-276-4720 Service 888-276-4720

Celebrating 100 Years Serving our Community!

Outstanding customer service!

by from Winnetka, IL |

From sales to service, Bredemann Ford makes the entire process smooth and simple! Thanks for operating such an outstanding dealership.

May 7, 2015

Thank you for your kind words and posting this review! We look forward to helping you with any sales or service related needs you may have!

OUTSTANDING USED CAR !!

by from SCHAUMBURG IL |

MY WIFE AND I WERE TREATED WITH THE BEST CARE AND RESPECT ANYONE COULD ASK FOR ! DAN AND STEVE MAKE A GREAT SALES PAIR FOR THE DEALERSHIP...COULD NOT HAVE GOTTEN OUR NEW GIRL WITHOUT THEM ! MANY THANKS BIG JOHN

January 17, 2016

Thank you John! We are so happy to read about your experience working with both Dan and Steve! Congratulations on your new ride!!

One of the smoothest and most enjoyable purchaces

by from Evanston, IL. |

I recently decided to move to a SUV from a muscle car. I expected the search for the right SUV to be long and painful. Fred in sales was especially helpful, he knew what I was moving from and where I wanted to be. After a couple of test drives we found the perfect vehicle. I found the team at Bredemann Ford a pleasure to work with. I had a few questions after the sale and all were answered with complete satisfaction. It was great to find a sales team that was genuinely interested in getting you into the right vehicle at the right price!

December 8, 2015

Thank you for your kind and detailed review. Congratulations on your recent vehicle purchase. We are so pleased to read about your experience while working with Fred! We hope to continue many more positive experiences with you in the future.

Ford F150 purchase

by from Chicago,il |

An enjoyable buying experience! Dan,the salesperson,got me a great deal on everything I wanted on the truck!

November 12, 2015

Congratulations on your new Truck! We appreciate you taking the time to leave us this kind review.

Buying a vehicle at Bredemann

by from Glenview, IL |

I won't buy a new vehicle anywhere else. There is nobody better than Bredemann

October 31, 2015

Thank you so much! We appreciate your kind review.

Excellent service and sales at Bredemann Ford!

by from Wheeling, IL |

My wife and I recently purchased a 2015 Ford Edge from Chester at Bredemann Ford. He was very patient, knowledgable, and courteous. Highly recommended! The service department has been excellent also. Recently purchased new tires for my 2007 Saturn Vue from Bredemann Ford and asked them to complete warranty work as Saturn dealerships are no longer around. Their prices and expertise were excellent. Highly recommended service department! Only recommendation is that they spend a little time and money to "spruce up" the Ford dealership and adjacent parking lot. The Lexus dealership next door looks very nice. The Ford dealership deserves to look equally stunning.

September 2, 2015

Congratulations on your new 2015 Ford Edge! We hope you are enjoying you right. We appreciate you taking the time out of your day to post this kind and detailed review. We look forward to many more positive experiences with you in the future. Please call us if you have any questions or concerns!

Bad Expierence

by from Chicago IL |

Having a bad experience with the service at Bredemann Ford. Took my 2013 Ford Taurus SHO in for a leaking transmission and 5 months later my transmission is still leaking. I opened up a case with Ford corporate and the service department is saying that there is no leak after they cleaned the oil off of the transmission. I can't recommend this dealership for service.

August 17, 2015

We appreciate you bringing your concerns to our attention. Our service manager should have reached out to you to further discuss your situation and the chance to make things right. Please call us if you have any questions or concerns.

Great Dealership!

by from Chicago, IL |

My wife and I came in to Bredemann Ford knowing that we wanted to purchase a new Ford Fiesta This was our first car buying experience and the sales people we worked with were great about explaining the whole process to us. We were in and out with our new car in just a couple hours. Overall, it was a great experience!

August 7, 2015

Thank you Nick for taking the time out of your day to leave us this review. Congratulations on your recent vehicle purchase! We are so pleased to hear you had such an enjoyable experience working with our sales staff! Enjoy your new Fiesta!!

Happy customer

by from Chicago |

I like to think Jerry Giec for helping my young son on the purchase of 2015 ford Mustang.he was recommended by a friend and used his day off and helped us order the car from his other dealership located in Glenview.we got a good price an excellent service.we live on the southside of Chicago but we will send customers to this dealership without a doubt.Czaja Family

June 8, 2015

Thank you for posting this review and sharing your recent experience with us! We are so happy to hear you enjoyed your shopping experience at Bredemann and working with our sales staff. If you have any questions or concerns please give us a call!

Ford Escape Titanium 4WD

by from Chicago, IL |

This was by far the best service and deal I cold have gotten for the car I have been looking to purchase since the auto show. John Messner was great, very knowledgable and friendly. There was no pressure, his desire was simply to make sure I got the car I wanted for the budget I had. For someone who has never bought a "brand new" car this was as stress free as you can get. They also gave me a very good price for my 2004 Ford Escape trade-in. I would recommend Bredemann Ford to all looking for a hands on honest experiance.

May 14, 2015

Congratulations on your new Escape and thank you for this review. We are so happy to hear that John was very helpful and could make your experience a positive one! Please give us a call if there is anything else we can further assist you with!