Bredemann Ford

2038 Waukegan Rd, Glenview, IL 60025

New 866-864-1545
Used 888-278-3155
Service 888-276-4720

Celebrating 100 Years Serving our Community!

Great Deal!

by from Skevanston IL |

Thank you, Chester- You were very helpful when we were looking to purchase an SUV for our family. The price we got was great and all of the follow up that we received made us feel that you valued our business. See you when the oil needs to be changed! (Also, John Messner was great when you were out and Steve in the Business Office was very easy to deal with!)

December 4, 2014

Thank you Dave for this review. We are so pleased to hear Chester and the rest of our sales staff was very helpful. We look forward to helping you with any sales or service needs you may have.

Pleasurable Experience!

by from Evanston, IL |

This was easily the best experience I have had with a car dealership. Paul Ipjian was all the things you would want in a dealer/salesperson.....extremely helpful, knowledgeable and NOT pushy. The entire experience was a pleasure. Highly recommend him and this Bredemann Ford in Glenview. .

January 19, 2015

Thank you for posting this kind review. Congratulations on your recent vehicle purchase, we hope you are enjoying your new ride. We are pleased to hear Paul was very helpful and could make your experience at Bredemann a positive one! Please call us if you have any questions or concerns.

Great experience

by from chicago |

I had an easy time buying the used Escape Limited (since I had seen it on car.com). I was looking for something decent that I can hand down to my son in about three years. The car came with the "Ford Certification" so I did not mind that it had 60K miles on it. It was quite clean. The sales reps (Ben & Selma) that I met were friendly and responded quickly via email. I will probably check them out again in about three years if they have the same deal with an Explorer or something similar.

December 26, 2014

Thank you for this review. Congratulations on your new Escape! We look forward to helping you with any sales or service needs you may have in the future!

Great service!

by from Chicago, IL |

Chester was an extremely friendly individual. He did not put any pressure on me to buy a vehicle that day and gave me an extremely affordable price. Chester Gilbert is extremely knowledgable and efficient. He makes sure his clients understand every kink on a vehicle and every wrinkle in a purchase. Furthermore, he my purchase was complete in less time than it took me to decide what vehicle I wanted and the test drive combined. This dealer is a great place to go if you are a bit uneasy about buying a vehicle, for the employees here make sure the customer is the number one priority. They made me feel extremely satisfied with my purchase.

December 3, 2014

Thank you Raul for taking the time to leave us this review. We are so happy to hear you had an enjoyable experience working with Chester and that he was able to assist you throughout your vehicle purchase. Congratulations on your new vehicle, we hope you are enjoying it. We look forward to helping you with any sales or service needs you may have, please do not hesitate to call, we are always happy to help!

Outstanding experience at Bredemann Ford

by from Chicago, IL |

My husband and I looked extensively at cars in several dealerships and it was here that we found the team to be helpful, kind, trustworthy and not pressuring us. We spent A LOT of time in their showroom as we were in doubt between a few cars. Chester and Steve Travnik offered us guidance and were very patient with all our questions. They made the car buying experience enjoyable versus stressful. We are very satisfied with the quality of service, price and would return and recommend to others in a heartbeat.

November 20, 2014

Thank you so much for posting this review and sharing your experience with us online. We are thrilled to hear our sales staff was able to assist with your vehicle purchase and make your experience an enjoyable one. We look forward to helping you with any sales or service needs you may have in the future. Please give us a call if there is anything we can assist you with.

c-max leasing

by from glenview, il |

I?m not good in negotiating with dealers, but this time I do not think they took advantage of it. C-Max is a great car, batteries are sensitive to cold, but still save a lot of gas. So far it?s the best car purchasing in my experience.

November 14, 2014

Thank you for taking the time to leave us this review. Congratulations on your C-Max! We hope you are enjoying your new ride! Please call us if you have any questions or concerns.

I wouldn't go anywhere except Bredemann!

by from Palatine, IL |

After my '08 Escape was totaled in an accident I was heartbroken, but Ira made it so easy to find a new car. He was able to get me everything I wanted in a new 14' Escape - he went out of his way to find the exact specifications & color, and transferred it from a different Ford dealership. Paul and Steve helped finalize the deal and made the process comfortable and easy. Now I have a new car to love, and I wouldn't go anywhere else to buy a car!

November 14, 2014

Thank you for posting this review and sharing your experience with us. Congratulations on your new Escape, we hope you are loving it just as much as your 2008! We look forward to helping you with any sales or service needs you may have, please call us if there is anything we can assist you with!

Wonderful Experience!

by from Chicago, IL |

When my husband and I began looking for a car, we chose this dealership at random. Our first experience car shopping was awesome. We figured we would be hassled and haggled but the employees here seemed to car more about our happiness and the needs we had over the desire to sell a car. After looking at the showroom floor for a little while, an employee approached us to ask if we had any questions. We told him we were just looking at the different models and he immediately stepped aside an gave us our space. We looked at a few other places who acted more like vultures than professionals and ultimately chose Bredemann in Glenview not only because it had the car we wanted but it had the low-key, no stress environment we wanted. The employees were extremely helpful and very willing to try everything they could to get us a price we could afford on a vehicle we wanted. I would highly recommend this company to anyone searching for a Ford vehicle.

October 10, 2014

Thank you Gianna for taking the time to post this detailed review and choosing Bredemann for the purchase of your vehicle. We are so happy to hear you had a pleasant experience at our dealership and that our staff was able to assist you with your purchase. We hope to continue many more positive experiences with you in the future. Congratulations on your new vehicle, please call us if you have any questions or concerns!

Good experience

by from Evanston, IL |

Chester Gilbert was pleasant to work with, and not pushy at all. We felt like we got a fair price on the vehicle, and a decent price for our trade in. Mike Bishop was very patient and helpful in coaching me on the "sync" system the next day.

October 7, 2014

Thank you for leaving us this kind review. Congratulations on your new vehicle, we hope you are enjoying it. Please call us if you have any questions or concerns!

Pleasant Experience

by from Northbrook, IL |

Chester Gilbert was on his way out the door to head home when we arrived. As he held the door open for us, he realized his colleagues were all with customers, so he cheerfully turned around and worked with us. Before we left the lot for a test drive, he took time to explain the hybrid technology of the CMax, especially how the braking has a different feel. When we returned to purchase the car, he never tried to upsell us, just listened to the features we wanted and found the exact car and color at a different dealer and called us when it was in. When we picked up the car, he was likewise helpful, answering all questions

September 18, 2014

Thank you for sharing your experience with us online and posting this review. Congratulations on your new C-Max! We hope you are enjoying your new ride. We are so pleased to hear you had a good experience at our dealership and working with Chester. Please call us if there is anything else we can help you with.

Third time was a charm as were the first two times

by from Glenview,IL |

Just purchased my third vehicle from Bredemann Ford. This time I actually bought a Chevy from them. It's a pre-owned 2009 Malibu with only 25,000 miles and in excellent condition. The other two cars I had bought from them were a 2008 Escape Hybrid and a 2002 Focus which were both new. Traded in the Escape after driving it for 7 years and 95,000 miles. Very good track record with it. Loved the Escape but no longer needed an SUV. Wanted to go back to a sedan. The Malibu was in mint condition and Ira and Ben gave me a great deal. There was never any pressure. Got a great trade-in on the Escape and was driving away in the like-new Malibu with very little money out of pocket. Steve the finance manager recommended a service agreement which I got and was quite affordable.I never have to fear a repair bill even on this used car. The service department is also excellent. And any time they need to keep my car for more than a short time, they provide a free loaner vehicle. As a single person, that's very useful. I recommend Bredemann Ford to everyone looking for a car, new or used

September 16, 2014

Thank you so much for this kind review and being a loyal customer over the years. Congratulations on your new Malibu, we hope you are enjoying it. We look forward to helping you with any sales or service needs you may have in the future. Please call us if there is anyhing else we can help you with!