Bredemann Ford

2038 Waukegan Rd, Glenview, IL 60025

New 866-864-1545
Used 888-278-3155
Service 888-276-4720

Celebrating 100 Years Serving our Community!

Third time was a charm as were the first two times

by from Glenview,IL |

Just purchased my third vehicle from Bredemann Ford. This time I actually bought a Chevy from them. It's a pre-owned 2009 Malibu with only 25,000 miles and in excellent condition. The other two cars I had bought from them were a 2008 Escape Hybrid and a 2002 Focus which were both new. Traded in the Escape after driving it for 7 years and 95,000 miles. Very good track record with it. Loved the Escape but no longer needed an SUV. Wanted to go back to a sedan. The Malibu was in mint condition and Ira and Ben gave me a great deal. There was never any pressure. Got a great trade-in on the Escape and was driving away in the like-new Malibu with very little money out of pocket. Steve the finance manager recommended a service agreement which I got and was quite affordable.I never have to fear a repair bill even on this used car. The service department is also excellent. And any time they need to keep my car for more than a short time, they provide a free loaner vehicle. As a single person, that's very useful. I recommend Bredemann Ford to everyone looking for a car, new or used

September 16, 2014

Thank you so much for this kind review and being a loyal customer over the years. Congratulations on your new Malibu, we hope you are enjoying it. We look forward to helping you with any sales or service needs you may have in the future. Please call us if there is anyhing else we can help you with!

You shouldn't buy a car anywhere else

by from Glenview IL |

Great price (2nd lowest on the internet in the area), great customer care, and great service - and I've only had routine maintenance - with loaner cars.

February 18, 2014

Thank you John for taking the time to leave us a review. We are happy to hear you have had positive experiences both in sales and service. We look forward to helping you with any service needs you may have in the future!

Great employees-Wonderful customer care!

by from Mt Prospect, Il |

I came in to have some keys made from my vin# on my title. Mike Reyes showed me to the parts department walking me across the service area and opening the door for me. Then Russ Howard took care of my keys request, explaining each step and form. He offered me a seat and made my keys. Came back and gave them to me. He said if I needed to come back to just pull in to the service area so I didn't have to walk too far. Both men very kind! If Bredemann employees take care of such a small request with such finesse, I can just imagine what kind of great service they give for big jobs! I will tell everybody I know! Thanks Guys!

December 26, 2013

Thank you for taking the time to post this review. We are so happy to hear both Mike and Russ were helpful and kind during your service visit. Our associates are always here and happy to help with any service needs you may have in the future!

Always a Great Experience

by from Skokie, IL |

We've purchased several new and used vehicles from Bredemann's. Our experience on the sales floor with Steve Travnik and his staff has always been pleasant. They are knowledgeable, professional, and friendly. When service is needed, our assigned adviser, Mike Reyes, keeps us informed on our vehicle's progress using professionalism and a sense of humor. We've referred several of our Family members & friends to Bredemann.

August 21, 2013

Thank you for taking the time to post this review. We are happy to hear you had a great experience at Bredemann Ford! We hope to continue many more great experiences with you! Please call us if you have any concerns or questions!

Always a Great Experience

by from Skokie, IL |

August 21, 2013

Great Service

by from Chicago IL |

I took my car in for its regularly scheduled oil change and 20k checkup and the entire team, led by Mike Reyes, was courteous, prompt and efficient. Great job and many thanks to all!

August 9, 2013

Thank you for this kind review. We are thrilled to hear your service visit went well and that Mike Reyes was very helpful! We look forward to seeing you for next regular scheduled maintenance!

Great help in a tough spot

by from Chicago, IL |

I had my cooling fan replaced by a dealer in Ontario due to an overheating problem (which is not fun when you are just starting a trip to the west coast. Coming into Chicago, the car started overheating again. The next day after calling several ford service departments who were all booked for the day I decided to just drive to this one. The service adviser, Mikey, was friendly and helpful. They brought the car in right away. The mechanic, Donny, looked like someone who knew what he was doing and found the problem in 15 minutes. The plug that the fan plugged into was burned out, and the other dealer had neglected to check. Donny wired in a new plug, Mikey gave me a break on the price and I was on my way. I'm in Montana now and no issues whatsoever.

August 6, 2013

Thank you for this great review! We are thrilled that both Mike and Donny were extremely welcoming and helpful! Customer service is key...throughout the dealership! It is even more wonderful to hear that your car is running great and the problem was solved! Please do not hesitate to call us if you have any questions.