Bredemann Ford

2038 Waukegan Rd, Glenview, IL 60025

New 866-864-1545
Used 888-278-3155
Service 888-276-4720

Celebrating 100 Years Serving our Community!

Purchasing experience

by from Northbrook, IL |

People were very friendly and knew the products very well. I appreciated not needing to haggle over price. I never felt that I was being taken advantage of as I have with other dealerships.

April 22, 2014

Thank you Tom for leaving us a review. We are happy to hear you were pleased with your experience at Bredemann Ford. Please call us if there is anything else we can assist you with!

Great easy to work with

by from Morton Grove, IL |

My daughter was looking at the new C-Max. I received information promptly via email. Went in to the showroom and we were greeted by the salesman, August Trexler. I have been purchasing cars for over 40 years and this young man made the experience more pleasant than I have ever dealt with. There was no pressure and he took all the time necessary to explain everything to my daughter. I would recommend this dealer and this salesman without hesitation.

April 21, 2014

Thank you Ron for sharing your experience with us online and leaving us a kind review. We are so happy to hear both you and your daughter had a wonderful experience purchasing your vehicle at Bredemann Ford and working with August! We look forward to helping you with any sales or service needs you may have in the future! Please call us if there is anything else we can help you with!

Excellent

by from Lincolnwood IL |

This is the second Ford we have bought in the last year Dealing with John Messner was superb! He always valued our time and was ready to give us the time we needed. He did it with the utmost proficiency He had all the answers to our questions and was able to get us exactly what we wanted and in a short time fram Highly recomend Bredemann Ford and John to anyone Excellent no pressure knowledgable staff in Sales and Service Lennie and Jessica Weiss

April 7, 2014

Thank you Lennie and Jessica for taking the time to share your experience with us online. Congratulations on your new ride, we hope you are enjoying it! We are so pleased to hear John was very helpful and could make your visit to Bredemann an enjoyable one! Please call us if you have any questions or concerns!

Great Service. Pleasant Experience!

by from Downers Grove IL |

John Messner was great with helping us get into our new 2014 Ford Focus. He did all the legwork for us before we even came into the dealership. He was awesome with following up with us and keeping us informed every step of the way. When we went in to sign the paperwork Chester Gilbert was awesome. He was very polite and friendly. He was great about going over everything that we were signing and making sure all of our questions were answered. The entire experience was surprisingly pleasant. In the past I dreaded dealing with the sales people at other lots and I was pleasantly surprised with the services we received. We were in and out in about 30-45 minutes with our new car. I would definitely refer someone to this dealership. Keep up the great work guys. You rock.

April 1, 2014

Thank you for this very nice review. Congratulations on your new 2014 Focus! We hope you are enjoying your new car! We are so glad to hear both John and Chester were very helpful and made your car buying experience a positive one. We look forward to helping you with any service or sales needs you may have in the future! Please call us if you have any questions or concerns!

Great dealership with very friendly service!

by from Des plaines , il |

Everyone here is so friendly! I would absolutely go back here for my next purchase. I highly recommend tho place to anyone looking for a car ! They are not pushy or breathing down your neck while your just trying to look around like most dealerships! Great store and a great group of people .

February 26, 2014

Thank you for this review and for your kind words. Congratulations on your new vehicle, we hope you are enjoying it! Please call us if you have any questions or concerns.

You shouldn't buy a car anywhere else

by from Glenview IL |

Great price (2nd lowest on the internet in the area), great customer care, and great service - and I've only had routine maintenance - with loaner cars.

February 18, 2014

Thank you John for taking the time to leave us a review. We are happy to hear you have had positive experiences both in sales and service. We look forward to helping you with any service needs you may have in the future!

Perfect buying experience

by from Northfield, MN |

Purchased a used 2013 Honda Accord they had advertised on Cars.com. Salesperson I spoke with answered all my questions and sent me all the necessary information via email. We agreed on a very fair price. I flew into Chicago the following week. The salesperson picked me up at the airport. I was able to inspect and test drive the car before having to make a final commitment to purchase the car. 90 minus later I was on the road in my new car.

February 11, 2014

Thank you Gary for taking the time to post this review. We are so happy to hear you had a pleasant experience at our dealership and that we could assist you with your vehicle purchase. Congratulations on your new Honda Accord! Please call us if you have any questions or concerns.

Buy a Bredemann Ford!

by from Wheeling, IL |

Shopping for cars at Bredemann Ford was the first painless car shopping experience that I have even encountered. Rick was extremely helpful and worked with me in getting a good deal for my new explorer. If anyone asks me about shopping for a Ford, I will tell them to go to Bredemann.

February 9, 2014

Thank you Marcus for your very kind review and for your recommendations! We are so happy to hear you had an enjoyable experience working with Rick while shopping for a new vehicle. Congratulations on your new Explorer! Please call us if there is anything else we can assist you with.

Best Place to buy a Car

by from Mount Prospect, IL |

I needed to replace my car because my current Escape had been totaled. I was hoping to find something as close as possible. The first day we were in there were no salesman available so Steve P. stepped up to help us out. Also, the car I was interested in had just arrived and wasn't cleaned up, but I really wanted to see it before I went away for the weekend, so Ira made that happen. While we were away we decided we really probably wanted to buy it, so we returned on Monday and were helped by Rick and Ira. I really appreciate the fact that there was NO high pressure to buy this car whatsoever. Over the weekend Ira had the car Certified (which is a check-up that verifies the car to be almost like knew with a guarantee). Rick was so nice and made everything as speedy as possible as did Steve S. in finance. I can't see us shopping anywhere else in the future. They truly are the best bunch of people here!! Thank you all!

January 23, 2014

Thank you for sharing your experience with us online. We are so happy to hear you had a great experience working with Rick, Ira and Steve. Congratulations on your new vehicle purchase! We hope you are enjoying your new car. Please call us if you have any questions or concerns. We look forward to helping you with any sales or service needs you may have in the future.

Great employees-Wonderful customer care!

by from Mt Prospect, Il |

I came in to have some keys made from my vin# on my title. Mike Reyes showed me to the parts department walking me across the service area and opening the door for me. Then Russ Howard took care of my keys request, explaining each step and form. He offered me a seat and made my keys. Came back and gave them to me. He said if I needed to come back to just pull in to the service area so I didn't have to walk too far. Both men very kind! If Bredemann employees take care of such a small request with such finesse, I can just imagine what kind of great service they give for big jobs! I will tell everybody I know! Thanks Guys!

December 26, 2013

Thank you for taking the time to post this review. We are so happy to hear both Mike and Russ were helpful and kind during your service visit. Our associates are always here and happy to help with any service needs you may have in the future!