Bredemann Ford

2038 Waukegan Rd, Glenview, IL 60025

New 866-864-1545
Used 888-278-3155
Service 888-276-4720

Celebrating 100 Years Serving our Community!

Great Service

by from Chicago IL |

I took my car in for its regularly scheduled oil change and 20k checkup and the entire team, led by Mike Reyes, was courteous, prompt and efficient. Great job and many thanks to all!

August 9, 2013

Thank you for this kind review. We are thrilled to hear your service visit went well and that Mike Reyes was very helpful! We look forward to seeing you for next regular scheduled maintenance!

Great help in a tough spot

by from Chicago, IL |

I had my cooling fan replaced by a dealer in Ontario due to an overheating problem (which is not fun when you are just starting a trip to the west coast. Coming into Chicago, the car started overheating again. The next day after calling several ford service departments who were all booked for the day I decided to just drive to this one. The service adviser, Mikey, was friendly and helpful. They brought the car in right away. The mechanic, Donny, looked like someone who knew what he was doing and found the problem in 15 minutes. The plug that the fan plugged into was burned out, and the other dealer had neglected to check. Donny wired in a new plug, Mikey gave me a break on the price and I was on my way. I'm in Montana now and no issues whatsoever.

August 6, 2013

Thank you for this great review! We are thrilled that both Mike and Donny were extremely welcoming and helpful! Customer service is key...throughout the dealership! It is even more wonderful to hear that your car is running great and the problem was solved! Please do not hesitate to call us if you have any questions.

Bill Jacobs

by from chicago illinois |

Great service. My salesman David was great. Everyone was extra friendly and courteous. They made me and my family feel welcome. David's no pressure sales approach made my decision easy. He was all about taking care of my needs and getting me what I wanted. I will recommend my family and friends without hesitation. Go See David in sales if your looking for your next new or preowned car

July 19, 2013

Thank you William for posting this review. It's great to know you had a wonderful experience working with David! We hope you are enjoying your new car, please call us if you have any questions!

horrible unwanted experience!!!!

by from Des Plaines, IL |

I have emailed these guys 3 times regarding a Mustang GT they have and no one ever responded! I then called then explaining my situation and was looking to trade in my car for this Mustang, and the person on the phone was extremely RUDE! seemed like they didn't want my business or time, They told my the emails must of went into spam and blah blah blah! Based on the experience I had talking to them on the phone I would NEVER step foot into this dealership to buy anything!!!!

July 19, 2013

We sincerely apologize that your experience with us did not meet your expectations. The Bredemann Family of Dealerships has been serving Chicagoland for over 100 years now, and our goal every day is and always has been making sure our clients are completely satisfied in our sales and service departments. We take every comment from our customers very seriously in order to provide them with the highest level of service, so I would appreciate the opportunity to discuss your experience in more detail with you. At your convenience, please contact me by phone at (847) 510-5495 or by email at katiebredemann@bredemann.com

Did not buy car from them...

by from Chicago, IL |

Went in to look at cars on a Tuesday evening with my wife. We were the only customers in the dealership. Chester Gilbert said that since the car was for my business I would have to speak to someone else before test-driving but they were not working. He then said since they work on commission, no one else was willing help, or would allow us to test drive the Ford Escape we were looking at. He was very rude. There were other car salespeople there who looked on disinterested. Despite phoning ahead of time, we left and our time was wasted. I have used this dealer for service before, but will not return due to their poor customer service.

SHO purchase from Bredemann Ford

by from Des Plaines, IL. |

Great purchase experience with this dealership. Chester, our sales person, was very professional and everything was delivered to us as expected. Pricing was fantastic on a limited production Taurus SHO. It has been about 8 months since acquisition and Chester has followed up with us twice since our purchase to see if things are going well with our vehicle. Everyone we met was very nice - no pressure at all, the way it supposed to be.

New Car?

by from Chicago, IL |

I put a deposit down for a brand new 2012 Explorer. When it was delivered, it had 590 miles on it. I asked for my deposit back and they thought I was crazy. They finally returned the deposit when I learned Ford will only cover the first 500 miles under warranty. TERRIBLE DEALERSHIP!

Great Communication

by from Highland Park IL |

Everyone involved took time to make sure I was well informed about the purchase. Even after the car came in they took plenty of time to make sure I understood the sync system and all the technology in the car.