Infiniti of Willow Grove

1510 Easton Road, Willow Grove, PA 19090

New 866-505-4290
Used 888-995-3062
Service 888-290-0466

WHERE GREAT THINGS HAPPEN!

Great experience

by from Yeadon,pa |

Frank Santoro was awesome he mad the whole process easy, He was able to answer all of my questions and concerns and he made me feel very comfortable about purchasing my new car, Everything he promised he delivered, thanks again frank I look forward to working with you in the future, and if anybody needs a vehicle go see Frank Santoro!!!

Very pleasant buying experience - Chris Banner

by from Montgomeryville, PA |

While wading through the car purchase process, the experience at the dealership can be a make or break proposition. The experience Chris Banner provided for us was nothing less than awesome and made the process enjoyable, definitely would recommend Chris and the whole team at Infinity of Willow Grove.

Helpful dealer

by from Philadelphia |

great experience with Tom and Reese. I test drive and was introduced to everything in the car and the dealership service.

Awesome salesman

by from Holland, pa |

Came back a year later after dealing with excellent salesman, frank vitolo asking for him specifically. This time bought car that was right for us. Smooth, hassle free transaction.

Rob Salerno Salesman

by from New Hope, Pa |

Rob Salerno took care of us from the onset of our first visit. He assisted in making our acquisition of our QX80 a pleasureful experience. He is a fine, young man who extended himself and explained the whole process of option selections, service and overall helpful info. I recommend him very highly and will refer family and friends proudly.

First Car Purchase

by from Philadelphia, PA |

Christopher Banner.... That's the only name that you need to know. You walk in that dealership and you ask for Christopher Banner. I decided that I wanted a new car about two weeks ago so I decided to go shopping around at a couple different dealerships, and what made me ultimately decide to purchase at Infiniti of Willow Grove wasn't that amazing deal that they offered me... but the customer service and the team that was there. Chris went above and beyond to get my car for me as soon as possible by taking his day off to go and personally pick up my car in Scranton because the dealership at Scranton did not want to do a trade off. Chris is very flexible and professional. I still text him from time to time whenever I have questions about my Infiniti, and he still answers back in a timely manner. You would think that these car salesman would forget about you after they make the sale... but Chris isn't like that. He is working in his client's best interest, and understands the importance of maintaining a healthy business relationship because of the future business and referrals that can come from it.

Great service from Inifinti Willow Grove!

by from Jenkintown, PA |

Before deciding on a 2014 QX60 from Infinity of Willow Grove, we shopped around testing and considering other vehicles at various dealerships. All of the vehicles we were looking at were great in their own right and in the end it really was the customer service and the shopping experience that sold us on the QX60. One of the other dealerships that we were seriously considering, surprisingly did not even even call us back to follow up. Another dealer had us dealing with a nice, but obviously junior sales person who could not answer some important questions, nor did he have the ability to negotiate on price to our satisfaction. The team at Infiniti of WG were the most willing to work to 'earn' our business and hands down provided us with the best experience and best value. Joe Evangelista and Tom Vile both worked with us closely and as a team they endeavored to get us what we wanted, and really made you feel that you would get this high level of customer service well after the date of purchase. (something I had issues with at a regional Mercedes dealership with a previous vehicle). We are happy with our decision and have recommended to our friends looking for new vehicles to visit Infiniti of WG.

What a Great Service!!!!

by from Philadelphia |

Christopher Banner and Infiniti of Willow Grove is an excellent place to do business when shopping for a car! They provide an outstanding service to their clients! The dealership appearance is amazing ! The lot is shining, well organized, and cars are in fantastic shape. I really appreciate the amount of work that Infiniti of Willow Grove puts into pleasing their customers! Everything went great! I worked closely with Christopher Banner to find the right car. I am extremely satisfied with overall experience and will definitely recommend Infiniti of Willow Grove to family and friends!

Reese Rhodes

by from New Hope, PA |

Reese Rhodes and Infinity Dealership have been very kind to me. Every time I went in for service the car was done in a very short time. I just traded my owned vehicle in favor of a lease. I came out 100% and didn't have to put down a dime. They did everything they could to make this as easy and cost effective as possible, including giving me a loyalty bonus to make it work. I'm thrilled and would highly recommend them. In fact even though I am moving to DE I will still only deal with this dealership for repairs and future buy or lease arrangements. Need I say more. THANK YOU REESE AND MIKE OF SERVICE, Laurie Brant

A great vehicle . A classy guy.

by from New Hope , Pa. |

I am 67 years old and retired. I have purchased or leased far too many cars for myself and numerous family members to remember. There were some good experiences and some very bad experience. In my youth , the full court press from the salesman , sales manager and finally the general manager would usually cause me to leave the dealership without closing a deal. Fast forward to 2014 and I am older and perhaps wiser. I made the smart decision to visit the Infiniti of Willow Grove dealership. I was immediately greeted at the front door and asked if I wanted something to drink while I walked the showroom. I then met Frank Santoro , the sales associate who was ready to answer my questions. I had never owned an Infiniti so I had a lot of questions. Frank was very patient , very helpful and a first class gentlemen. He was low key in his approach and was everyone at the dealership. Frank and I spoke for some length , sometimes about the car and sometimes about just about everything and anything. It was the most relaxed , enjoyable car purchase experience. We agreed on a car and the terms of the lease.....no haggling , no pressure. However when my wife arrived she wanted a different color vehicle. No problem , Frank found one but it had some additional equipment. No matter , Frank and the dealership stayed with the terms originally quoted on the less equipped vehicle. We were done ! Quickest , most relaxed experience. Frank is an experienced individual. He was thorough through the sales process and has been thorough in the post sales mode. He made the deal easy to do and I will be in the market for another car in several months. My first and hopefully only call will be to Frank. A classy experience.

Sneaky and Sleezy

by from levittown pa |

The General Manager, Scott, agreed to match an offer we got from another dealer for a QX60 with all the same options (we gave Infiniti of Willow Grove this opportunity because this is where we test drove and they spent the time going over the vehicle with us). After we got the vehicle home we realized it did not have the roof rails that we wanted. After speaking with Scott he basically told me tough luck! We were very up front with our salesman. From the very beginning we told him we were willing to wait or even order the vehicle we wanted with the options we wanted. Shame on me for not catching the roof rails before we left the dealership but we told them exactly what time we would be there to pick up the vehicle and that we only had a couple of hours to get the paper work done. When we got there our salesman wasn't even there. After waiting 3 1/2 hours we were very impatient ( I was late for a scheduled meeting and actually left before everything was completed) I feel this was a typical car salesman tactic SNEAKY AND SLEEZY!