Chuck Hutton Chevrolet

2471 Mount Moriah Rd, Memphis, TN 38115

2014 Chevy Cruze

by from Lakeland, TN |

Initially, I went to this dealership on a Saturday evening just to browse the Chevy Cruze. However, after meeting and speaking with Mr. Mark Blake, I decided that this was the dealership I would purchase my car from. Why? Customer Service is very important. Mr. Blake took his time and explained the many options available to me. He did not rush me or try to put me in a vehicle that I could not afford. He worked with me and my budget. Therefore, on Monday afternoon I returned and purchased my chevy cruze. Yes and thank you to Mr. Blake. I know he worked overtime just to make sure that I was satisfied with the vehicle and the purchase. Thank you Mr. Mark Blake for what you do. I truly appreciated your honesty and excellent customer service.

2014 Chevrolet Impala

by from Memphis, TN |

Friday before last, my wife and I purchase a new 2014 Chevrolet Impala with every available feature from Chuck Hutton Chevrolet. This facility has been recently renovated as is beautiful. The experience was a pleasure. My family has purchase vehicles from this dealership for over 60 years, and there is a reason. It was never overlooked that we were prospective buyers, but it was more like a family visit (a good one). Anyone who has put off buying a new car because they did not want to endure the buying process should try Chuck Hutton Chevrolet. Ron Ireland

August 16, 2013

Ron, Thank you for the fantastic review on your recent purchase from Chuck Hutton Chevrolet! We are thrilled you have always enjoyed your experience buying cars from Chuck Hutton! We hope you enjoy your new 2014 Impala! Thank you for your business! Justin Ray Delivery Coordinator Chuck Hutton Chevrolet

Excellent place 2 purchase a new or used vehicle

by from Memphis, Tn |

I have bought all of my Chevy vehicles from Chuck Hutton except for two and that is because I was not in Memphis during the time I purchased them. Had I been in Memphis, I would have certainly gone to Chuck Hutton. Great place, great people, great cars. Never buy anything except a Chevy and never shop anywhere except Chuck Hutton. Two great sales people Anita Williams and

June 14, 2013

Thank you for the Cars.com review of your recent purchase from Anita at Chuck Hutton Chevrolet! We are glad to hear Anita has always taken great care of you! We appreciate your repeat business! Thank you! Justin Ray Delivery Coordinator Chuck Hutton Chevrolet

Greatest Sales Experience

by from Memphis, TN |

We recently bought our new car from Michael at Chuck Hutton Chevrolet. Michael met us on the lot with great enthusiasm. He took his time, made us fill at home, and helped us find the perfect vehicle. Everyone we met was so nice and helpful. We could not have picked a better place to buy our new car. We will tell all our friends and family about Chuck Hutton. Thank you Michael and Chuck Hutton Chevrolet!

May 5, 2013

Thank you for your Cars.com review of your recent purchase from Chuck Hutton Chevrolet! We are glad to hear Michael took his time and found you the perfect vehicle! We hope you enjoy your new car! Thank you for your business! Justin Ray Delivery Coordinator Chuck Hutton Chevrolet

DARRON FAULKNER MEMPHIS TN

by from Memphis, TN |

Mr. Faulkner greeted me with the warmth of his smile, his graciousness and professionalism. After telling him why I was there that day. He asked me to accompany him to his office. He listened to everything I had to say about the repairs need on my vehicle. He treated me with the utmost respect and made me comfortable, We discussed two options. I told him I was to old to stress about car repairs. He made an offer I couldn't refuse. I chose a 2012 white Malibu with tan and brown interior. Meeting Mr. Faulkner was a blessing to me. I also like to thank Scott Mitchel, Willie Hill and Justin Ray for helping me make this transition. Darrion Falkner you're one of the best to cross my path. May success forever a part of your life.

January 26, 2013

Thank you for the great review of your buying experience with Darron at Chuck Hutton Chevrolet! We are so glad he found you when you were in need of a new car! We are here for you whenever you need us! Thank you for your business!

Freeman Peterman at Chuck Hutton Chevrolet

by from Memphis Tn |

Freeman was excellent to work with-diligent, knowledgeable and patient. I appreciated his expertise and professionalism throughout the process.

January 10, 2013

Freeman and the rest of the Chuck Hutton Team appeciates your 5 star review of your experiences with Chuck Hutton! Freeman is a great asset to the Chuck Hutton Team, and he always works diligently to meet every customer's needs. We hope you will consider us for your car needs in the future! Thank you!

Warren

by from Memphis, TN |

Went in with high expectations and every one of them were fulfilled. They found exactly what I wanted and got it to me within a day. I can not ask for anything else. Salesmen were extremely nice and helpful.

December 26, 2012

Thank you for giving Chuck Hutton Chevrolet such a positive review! We are glad all your expectations were fulfilled, and you had a great experience shopping with us! We will always work to meet and exceed your expectations! We look forward to seeing you again in the future! Thank you for your business a have a Happy New Year!

Great Experience

by from Arlington Tn |

We, my Wife and I, went to Chuck Hutton to look at Ext Colors and Interiors, trying to agree on both. Shortly after our arrival Mr. Kenneth Greenidge came out to meet us and began to answer our questions. He wanted us to test drive the car and got it ready to go. After driving it my wife was sold and we began to go through the buying process, also a very good experience.

December 17, 2012

Kenneth and the rest of the Chuck Hutton Team appreciates your great review! We are glad Kenneth was able to find the right car for you and your wife! Thank you for your business, and we hope you have a Merry Christmas!

Buying a new truck

by from Burlison TN |

Went in on a Saturday to look around. Found what I wanted, salesmen were friendly, just very time consuming. Was there all day.

December 12, 2012

Thank you for the positive review of our dealership! We are glad we had what you were looking for, and we truly appreciate your business! We apologize your buying process was time consuming. We will work to reduce wait times in the future. We hope you have a Merry Christmas!

My Experence with Chuck Hutton Chevrolet

by from Atwood, TN |

We went to Chuck Hutton because of my past experience with them. Our salesperson was Fred Chambers. He was extremely nice and helpful to us. He was always professional and answered all our questions. He worked with us to find the right car that would meet out needs. I sincerely hope all your salespeople are as professional and courteous as Mr. Chambers. We went in looking for a new car and ended with a 2012 Impala with only a little over 3500 miles on it. We are very happy with the car. Thank you Chuck Hutton and Mr. Chambers.

November 17, 2012

Fred and the rest of the Chuck Hutton Team appreciates your kind review and your business! We are thrilled you are happy with your new Impala! We hope to see you and your friends back here soon!