South Coast Acura

2925 Harbor Blvd., Costa Mesa, CA 92626

New 866-463-3519 New 866-463-3519
Used 866-463-3150 Used 866-463-3150
Service 866-463-3531 Service 866-463-3531

Get the most from the coast @ SOUTH COAST ACURA!

Just bought a TLX!!!

by from Costa Mesa, CA |

Just bought a TLX from South Coast Acura! It was my first car purchase and I came in thinking the salesmen would be evil try to rip me off. To my surprise I felt absolutely no pressure buying or signing the car and on top of that felt like the salesmen did everything they could to get me a great deal. I personally dealt with Alfredo who guided me through the entire process. He was very personable, informative, and comforting so I trusted him when he said he was working for me to get me the best deal. This place is great and I'm glad I bought my very first car through them. Thanks again all the salesmen that put up with my father yelling numbers at them over the phone and stayed calm while explaining things a million times to both he and I! haha

November 26, 2015

Sarah, We hope your new car is treating you well and your South Coast Acura experience is our pleasure! Thank you for your business and continued loyalty with South Coast Acura. Drive safe!

Excellent service!! Quick & Painless

by from Anaheim, CA |

After searching around, trying to avoid dealerships due to my past dealership experience, I came into South Coast Acura after work today to purchase a used car. I was hesitant, but a close friend suggested this was the one dealership I had to check out. With one flat rate and a specific list of criteria I wanted for my next car, I was not confident that this dealership could get me what I wanted. However, Alfredo and Eddie knew exactly what I needed and never once tried to up-sell me something I didnt want or need. I cannot express how appreciative I am of how these two made my car purchasing process extremely painless and simply. I got exactly what I went in search of and for exactly the price I could afford. I will definitely be back after I run my new Jeep Grand Cherokee to the ground.

November 26, 2015

Rebecca, Thank you for your review, we appreciate the feedback! I'm glad to hear that Alfredo and Eddie were able to work as a team to ensure you were provided with a positive experience here with us. We thank you for your business and continued loyalty to South Coast Acura. If there's anything we can do for you in the future please stop in. Hope you are enjoying your new car, drive safe!

Great deal, most for trade in...

by from Yorba Linda CA |

Real pleased with sales and even met the owner who gave my son a car. We live next to an Acura dealer and actually drove 20 miles to work with this Acura dealer to purchase our RDX. We will be recommending them...

November 26, 2015

Thank you for your review! We appreciate the feedback and are glad to hear you and your son were provided with a positive experience here with us. We thank you for your business and continued loyalty to South Coast Acura. Hope you are enjoying your new car, drive safe!

got a great deal at south coast Acura

by from Irvine,CA |

Bought a TLX in here. Aaron is a cool sales. He helps me to reach my goal.

do not trust on used cars

by from LA, CA |

Very sad and disappointing. My salesperson, David Leese, was very nice, but lied to my face, and my friend's, telling me the technicians had checked all features of the preownded car, and everything was working. When I drove the Acura home, the blue tooth was broken, and when I lowered the passenger window, it was stuck open. I went back was charged over $700 to have both fixed. I was sent a questionnaire by the dealership and when I complained, I was told basically, I had bought a car "as is" and they could not help me. I wrote back saying that I was told that when I bought the used car, it's "as in" condition was all in working order. David had assured me the cars went through an inspection by "technicians". No further response from them. JUST BE TOUGH AND SHREWD WITH THESE GUYS, THEY ARE NOT INTERESTED IN REPEAT BUSINESS. They are not honest I love Acura's and will purchase my second car from another dealership

dishonest dealer

by from anaheim, ca |

never bring the car to south coast acura for service. they are dishonest dealer and really don't want to fix your car. I bought the car there brand new. the car has problem that if i let the car sit for a day or two, when i start the car, the battery died. I bring the car to them and they has battery replaced. one week later, same thing happen. they said they will replace the battery again but I don't want to because i know it not the battery. I insist to told them I want to left the car here for them to diagnosis the problem. I told them don't start the car and let it sit for a day or two. Well, 2 day later, they called me and told me that my car is fine. They did let the car sit for 2 days and the car still start fine. When I came to the dealer. I found out that my phone is not pair anymore and the trip distance return to 0. They obviously did swap out the new battery and they did not admit it. I filed the complain to head quarter but I did not hear anything from them either. In the end, I ended up trade in the car for an infinity g37.

Customer Relations Manager

by from California |

Had a great experience about one week ago. Just purchased a new Acura and I am very excited. All staff was very friendly and extremely professional. The customer relations manager Samantha was great. She had great energy and was very eager to assist me in making the car purchase process as enjoyable as possible. Thank you Samantha and South Coast Acura.

Dean Watson

by from Anaheim Hills, Ca |

I purchased a used car from South Coast Acura. They had the exact SUV I was looking for so I decided to go and check it out even though I was concerned about the reviews I had read. I ended up making a great deal on the vehicle I really wanted and was very happy with the experience and financing I received!

New Management!

by from Irvine, CA |

My salesman informed me of the new management and I can assure you that they are headed in the right direction! They gave me a great deal on the used car I wanted. My salesman knew a lot about the TL I went in for and I would recommend them to anyone. Give them a chance... ~Very Satisfied Customer

Do Not Trust These People!

by from Florida |

Matthew Moloci does not do business the right way. His pocket comes before the customers satisfaction. You wrongfully sold me a car out of state that was totally misrepresented and refused to fix ANY damages you left me with (ATLEAST $2500)! You give Acura a bad name..