Valley Chrysler Dodge Ram

Used 866-413-3549
Service 888-359-2340

Never again!

by from Boulder, co |

Went in here to buy a truck. Was told that I needed to wait until Monday because credit unions were closed. After they sent the paperwork to the wrong credit union we finally got The problem fixed. We had our credit union send all the paperwork over and was told I could head down to pick up the truck. They had sold the truck to a "better deal" in the tome we signed the paperwork and were headed down to get it. All they could say was it was a better deal so we took it. Never again. All the associates pushed us onto someone else never answering outr questions.

Please read before buying

by from Boulder, CO |

I wish I would have read some more on this facility before buying my vehicle there. I purchased a 50,000 vehicle and had nothing but problems dealing with them. The tire was low when I test drove the vehicle so they told they would air it up. I did not think anything about it at the time of purchase that it could be something worse. I took ownership of the vehicle with the hopes that if it went flat again that they would fix it, at least that is what the sales manager told me. I brought it back the next day when the tire went flat again. I spent over 2 hrs in there while they repaired the tire. I then took it home and traveled out of town the following week only to come home and find another flat tire. I called them and the manager told me to bring it in again and they would look at it. Instead I took it to someone else to have a second opinion. That opinion came back to tell me that the prior business did not properly fix it but instead the plugged the hole which is a temporary fix. I then argued with them and took them to the BBB and lost a case because I signed on the line that I was accepting the vehicle the way it was. Be aware and have everything in writing with dealing with this facility. I feel that they are very sneaky and know just how to get around the system and do not care about the buyers.

Old school sales, not in a good way.

by from Denver,CO |

Drove twenty five miles to look at a used Porsche Cayman. Car was still there after being told that other shoppers were coming in that day to drive it. Car was filthy inside and out and nearly out of gas which conveniently, limited test drive. Salesman was great, personable, friendly and no high pressure. Lots of salesman standing around waiting for customers that just weren't there. After test drive, was asked to sit down with sales manager and was told that most popular colors are black and white. Sure enough, almost all of Dodge inventory was black and white. Owner of dealership walked up to salesman, grabbed keys from him and walked away, never said even hello. NO SALE!

High pressure. No Respect.

by from Denver Colorado |

Went in to purchase a new truck and was surprised that the salesman did not have any idea what the prices of the Trucks were! (*clue number 1) He said things change so he was not sure and had to get info every time I asked a question. Decided on a truck and began to negotiate. I was presented with the "if I can get it to you for $$$$ will you buy today?" Speech and told I needed to sign an agreement. I refused and said my word is better than a piece of paper. HE then went back to the Sales manager and informed him. I asked to negotiate directly with the SM so that I could eliminate the back and forth. The SM REFUSED! I assured the sales agent that I would buy today but after talking to his SM another time he flat out said if I do not sign the piece of paper I could leave. So I left. Shocking how this place stays in business. 0 people on the lot and 5 Sales hawks wow.

HORRIBLE Sales Managers

by from Boulder, CO |

I stopped in to look at purchasing a new vehicle. The salesman was new, but treated me with respect and was more knowledge than most "new" salesman I had come across while looking for my vehicle. During price negotiation, he did what was expected of him by his mangament, but new that I wasn't going to purchase the same day. Instead, the first sales manager came out and insisted that the first price offered to me wasn't going to be available the next day. It took around 5 times for me to say "no I was not buying today" before he went back. A second sales manager who recognized me from coming in before came and spoke with me. He asked me questions about previously buying a vehicle, even though I did not, and continued to tell me I was wrong about what I said I had done. Needless to say, I will never be returning here again, as the sales managers were very pushy and belittling to me. I feel bad for the sales staff, as they ended up loosing a sale because of their managers.

Arrogant and Disrespectful Sales People

by from Brookfield, MO |

I approached Valley Chrysler about a 2010 Dodge Ram2500 QuadCab LB 4x4 BigHorn with relatively low miles (49K) and which was offered with a topper that came with it. Initially, I talked to a Spencer in sales and he seemed to be helpful - offering to go do a walk-around and let me know the details of the vehicle as he could see it up close. This was fine, but it seemed like it took a long time to get back with me and I didn't feel like he was really doing a very thorough job of answering my list of initial questions (always had to remind him what I asked about originally). Anyway, after eventually getting my questions answered, I felt like the vehicle was worth considering for purchase, and I wanted to begin negotiating on price - WRONG ANSWER! As other reviewers noted, a professional sales person and a customer usually know that they don't always get "the deal" but you still should show mutual respect and courtesy for each other and at least walk away with more information - not in this case! After asking about the potential for negotiation on price and making a fair offer, I was rudely interrupted on the phone, disrespected (like I hadn't done my research on this exact make/model/mileage vehicle), and demeaned (acting like I didn't know what their truck was worth - which had fewer factory options and was about $2K more than two similar, but fully optioned trucks from other competing dealerships! (yes, I bought one of them)). I was also told that the topper didn't go with the truck as advertised. I knew that this was a decent truck and had most of the options I was looking for - and still felt like it was a consideration if it could be negotiated to a lower price...so just out of curiosity I looked at reviews and called back, asking for the sales associate who had been mentioned in their only positive review - he no longer worked there! I let this new guy know I was interested in the truck (he said he was the sales manager), and he asked where I was from...when I told him, he quickly mentioned that he knew I had talked to Spencer previously, then proceeded to rudely (and incorrectly) state that he knew I "wanted" the truck because I "called back 3 times about it". He proceeded to show disrespect and demeaning behavior - interrupting me when I would try to talk and treating me like I didn't know the market for this exact vehicle - and then was pretty blunt that their prices were essentially non-negotiable and if I didn't like it we could "part friends". After this unbelievable experience, it is apparent that the Valley Chrysler sales staff are adept at all the wrong salesperson "moves" - which serve only to frustrate, appall, and drive off customers - steering them directly into the hands of competing dealerships. CAR SHOPPER TAKE HEED OF OTHER REVIEWS AND AVOID THIS DEALERSHIP!!!

Worst Car Buying Experience EVER!

by from Denver, CO |

Valley Dodge was the most unpleasant car buying experience I have ever had. I went to Valley after finding a used car on Cars.com that I wanted to purchase. The end result was that we did not agree on terms of the car, however, the process after the initial test drive was horrible. I sat down with the salesman, Greg, and he started by showing me a piece of paper with the purchase price of the vehicle, my trade-in value, the amount I would need down, and the payment. I could see immediately that we were too far apart. He told me that they had room to move and asked what I wanted. I told him, but insisted we were too far apart. He then told me he was going to see what he could do and left the table for a couple minutes. Finally, Greg and Spencer, who I assume was in finance, came back to the table. Spencer proceeded to patronize me and assumed I was an idiot for about 10 minutes, after which I told him that we were too far apart and I appreciated their time. Spencer stood up and left the table without ever acknowledging or thanking me for my time. Apparently, because they could not rip me off that made them angry and I was not worth their time. I would stay away from this dealership! I am in sales and realize that you don't always get the deal, but the way you treat people is what truly matters. Clearly the customer is not the #1 priority at this dealership.

Stay away

by from Loveland, CO |

Salesman was nice and vehicle was as described, but when it came to making the deal the sales manager was one of, if not the most rude person in sales I have ever dealt with. They had reduced the price of the truck and then were trying to price out the deal based on the previous price before the reduction. You know the story, my extremely clean, low mile vehicle which was a 2007 same as the pickup being sold by Valley suddenly became a polished turd and their pickup was made of gold. Long story short, I left, called Chris the salesman the next day and told him I was sorry we couldn't make the deal and he could thank his sales manager for the blowing it. I will never return to this dealership. I wonder how they stay in business with this lack of respect and service for the customer.

Used Truck Purchase

by from Battle Creek, MI |

Chris Boggs, Valley Dodge's Internet Sales Manager was extremely helpful and knowledgeable on a recent purchase of a 2010 Ram 1500. I have never bought anything sight unseen, let alone an expensive item as a truck. Everything was as Chris described. I purchased on a Friday and the following Thursday it was delivered to my driveway in Michigan.

Hard to deal with.

by from Loveland, CO |

Not hard to deal with, impossible to deal with. I do not know how they can stay in business