Koons Easton Toyota

New 888-747-9631 New 888-747-9631
Used 888-887-6721 Used 888-887-6721
Service 866-605-0563 Service 866-605-0563

We're Gonna Wow Ya!

Excellent sales and buying experience!

by from Salisbury, MD |

I just took delivery on a 2016 Toyota Tacoma TRD Sport Double Cab 4X4 in Magnetic Gray from Koons Toyota Easton and I couldn't be more please with the experience! The price was good, but the sales staff is what really puts them above all other dealers in the areas. I have never considered car buying to be a fun experience and until I contacted the folks at Koons I was rather frustrated with other dealerships and searching online inventories for the exact truck that I wanted. The truck color/trim/package combo that I wanted wasn't on the lot (and rather hard to keep on any lot due to demand), but the Koons staff took over my failed efforts and was able to put me in the driver's seat of exactly what I wanted. The prompt and consistent communication from Todd Hardeman (Sales) was above and beyond what I expected. We exchanged emails as late as 1:00-2:00 in the morning and I don't think it ever took longer than a hour for him to return an email. He answered all of my questions and kept me in the loop throughout the purchase process. Marcus Carpenter (Sales Manager) helped me get considerably more money for my trade and found the exact truck that I was looking for from in bound stock going to another dealership (along with a few other customers looking for similar trucks that week). About a week later my new truck was delivered to Koons Easton and I couldn't be more happy driving off the lot. Koons wasn't the first dealership that I went to when I started searching for my new Tacoma, but I sure wish that it was. They have a no pressure approach to selling vehicles; however, it was clearly evident that they wanted my business and they certainly EARNED it. They aren't looking to just sell you any vehicle; they are looking to sell you YOUR vehicle. I was asked several times, "is this EXACTLY what you want? Are you sure?" They weren't going to settle for me settling on something that I didn't truly want. Bottom line, I am completely satisfied with my new Tacoma, the price and the overall experience at Koons. I own three Toyotas and will continue to only own Toyotas, but now I know exactly where I am buying my future Toyota vehicles. They have earned my business at Koons Easton and I WILL be back again! By the way, my new Tacoma is AWESOME!!! Thank you, Koons!

February 24, 2016

Thank you, Dave!

Excellent deal for a used car with good people

by from Nobleboro ME |

I live in Maine and I bought a car from Koons (Will Morris) in Easton, MD. A great car at a great price backed up by excellent warranty offers. These folks were terrific to deal with and got me on my way in one day. Look up Will Morris A pure pleasure.

Great experience at Koons Easton

by from Hurlock, MD |

We buy cars every 10 years so we always look for a great car, great dealer, and comfortable experience. Koons Easton was terrific. We found exactly the car we wanted and Anne, our salesperson, could not have been easier to work with. We felt welcome and un-pressured andt knew that anyone on the staff was available to answer questions. They all made the experience easy and fun. Thanks to Marcus, Vito, Heather and the rest of the staff!

Pleasure doing business there

by from Millington, Md |

We had bought a new car here years before and went here again, for a second vehicle, after seeing a great deal on their website inventory. I've had nothing but good experiences with my toyotas (and a subaru). We test drove two vehicles and ended up getting the original one we were interested in. While we were there, the car we drove there with ended up with a flat tire and the service department, ready to close for the night, patched it for us at no charge. It was a pleasure doing business with Todd at Koons Toyota and I'd go back there again.

January 7, 2016

Dino, Thanks for leaving us a review!

Pleased with Service

by from Easton, Maryland |

Very pleased with repair service department. Would use again. Thanks!!!!!!!

November 14, 2015

Thanks for the review! We look forward to seeing you again in the future!

Very satisfied Customer

by from Centreville, Md |

I was in the market looking for a Camry when I decided to try Easton Toyota. I was met by Pat and he showed me what was available and they had the exact car, in the exact color I was searching for ...SCORE !!! I Then I was dealing with Mark, who is a very pleasant young man as well. He was able to get my payment right where I wanted it to be......Thanks Mark !!!! I was then handed off to Heather in finance to complete my great experience. The dealership itself is very clean and the staff accomadating. Would recommend to others, for sure.

July 8, 2015

Thanks for the review! Congrats on the new car!

Great service from honest people!!

by from Saint Michaels, MD |

I found that Jimmie M (?) was an excellent and very different service manager. He was polite, explained things clearly and appears to be just a heck of a nice guy. Tim (?) was the tech guy and also was very good and nice. No one was trying to oversell me or push me into any additional expenses. Thank you to Jimmie and Tim.

May 15, 2015

Thanks Jon! I will pass you compliments on to Jimmie and Tim. Hope to see you again in the future.

Great buying experience

by from Newark DE |

I recently purchased a vehicle from Koons Toyota and Todd Hardeman was our sales associate. I was extremely pleased by his courtesy, professionalism, and honesty. Since I live a distance from the dealership, he made sure I had all the facts about the vehicle before I travelled there. We spent hours going over all the details and he knew just about everything I needed to know about the vehicle. Afterward, he contacted me right away to give me the one thing he promised to provide. I also found Heather Travers in financing organized, friendly and highly skilled. The dealership was clean and welcoming ? plenty of places to relax while waiting for service. The customer service at Koons was above and beyond my expectation.

May 15, 2015

Thanks Paul! Come back and see us again soon. Congrats on the new car!

Pleasantly Surprised

by from Columbia, MD |

I must say I am surprised with how easy and worry-free the whole process was to purchase my new car. I credit this great experience to the salesman, Mr. Danny Milby! He was very knowledgeable about all the vehicles and was extremely pleasant to work with. There were no surprises when it came to the price and I was given a good deal on my trade in. Mr. Danny Milby made the whole process very easy, I thank him very much!

May 15, 2015

Glad to have surprised you with awesome customer service! Danny is great isn't he? Hope to see you again in the future!

Remarkable

by from Annapolis, MD |

Incredible customer service- worked with Danny Milby. He was wonderful throughout the whole buying process and has been tremendously helpful since buying. I am not very car savvy and have been able to call Danny with any questions I have as I get accustomed to my new vehicle. He is always pleasant to speak with and very helpful.

Thanks for the review!