Thomas Acura

580 S Citrus Ave, Covina, CA 91723

Very Impressed

by from Covina, CA. |

I have never had a better experience at a car dealership. The staff was not pushy at all....so much different from most dealerships that just tell you what they think you want to hear in order to make the sale. I was greeted by Ian Thomas, who went out of his way to make sure I was accommodated when I said I'd like some help. He introduced me to Jessica; she was very helpful and followed through by notifying me on all the information I needed to know. Every member of the staff that I encountered greeted me and made me feel like a priority. From start to finish, this purchase was uncomplicated and surprisingly enjoyable.

HAPPY TO BUY CAR THERE.

by from SOUTHERN CALIFORNIA |

VERY PROFESSIONAL AND FRIENDLY SALES PERSON. GLAD TO BUY THE MDX THERE.

Great Experience

by from Corona, CA |

Had a great time and they made buying a car easy. First time buyer and they helped me get a good auto loan!

by from SoCal |

I recently bought Pre-Owned 2013 Acura RDX, the buying process was pretty easy and I have to mention about Rich and Dennis (sales) for their help in the whole process and Dennis's help on getting me lower interest rates. It was worth driving from South California.

great deal!!!

by from Los Angeles, CA |

Came to acura to purchase a new ilx and had one of the best and easiest experience in buying a new car. I contacted Acura online and received immediate response from Jessica and Chris. Visiting the dealership on saturday, I was able to tell chris exactly what I wanted and with a little negotiating I was able to make a deal and get my beautiful 2014 ilx. Overall great customer service, Chris is an awesome salesman and Lashon who handle my paperwork was a pleasure to conversate with.Overall process was about three hours. Great place to buy your new Acura :)

Excellent and Professional Dealer Service

by from Los Angeles, CA |

A very professional sales (His name is Fernando) provides excellent service for me. I am very satisfied and will recommend more friends to Tomas Acura!

Totally painless.

by from Lakewood CA. |

I have had a very pleasant experience with Juan.He went out of his way for us.

Quick and Easy!

by from Yucaipa, CA |

Jessica Rosas was so helpful! We did all of our credit app online and discussed monthly payments with her over the phone, since we lived so far away. She made it so easy! I bought a used 2011 Mazda 3 and it is great! Nothing is wrong with it and Jessica had it all ready for me even before I got there to pick it up! She is a great car sales woman! So nice, and gave everyone in my family such respect! Ask for her if you ever make a trip down to Thomas Acura!!

Great experience

by from West Covina, CA |

Had a great experience. Jessica responded to my email right away, greeted us when we got there, and had us test driving the car in no time. We did our research and came prepared--knowing which car we wanted, how much we expected to pay, financing arranged, etc. Everyone understood that and didn't try to waste our time or give us a hard sell on extras. We are happy with the service and attention we received and are definitely happy with the car and the price we got.

Great Acura dealer !!

by from Fullerton |

I just pruchased a new 2013 Acura RDX from this dealership. The sales person is very courteous, polite and no sales pressure. He explains the pricing and the pricing is to my expectation. The transaction went smoothly, and take no more than two hours. Highly recommended.