Honda of San Leandro

1302 Marina Blvd, San Leandro, CA 94577

Used 888-434-5906

Great Efforts Fall Short on Delivery

by from San Francisco |

I purchased a used truck that I had found on line. Visited the dealership, test drove the truck and met with a sales rep. Two days later, after numerous calls between the rep and myself, I returned to complete the transaction. It was promised that the vehicle would be cleaned and all paperwork would be prepared so that my time at the dealership would be less than one hour. It took 2.5 hours and most the time I was left standing & waiting for something, which was never obvious. Unfortunately, it put a very bad image of the dealership and their concern for customers.

Just Bought a used car from San Leandro Honda

by from hayward,ca |

Great store. I visited 5 Honda dealers in the bay area and had bad customer service at most of them. San Leandro Honda was the exception. Great customer service and I got a great price on my used honda civic. I appriciated their large inventory so I could choose the car I wanted and no pressure from the sales dept. They let the numbers talk for themselves, plus the high quality of the used car inventory was really great also. I did have to get a second key but it was free so that did not bug me.