Shockley Honda

7400 Shockley Drive, Frederick, MD 21704

New 866-479-5479
Used 866-351-4793
Service 877-900-7808

It's Got To Be ... Shockley!

Excellent Service and No Hassles!

by from Frederick MD |

Shockley Honda consistently handles our families service. We bought two Civic's there and regularly maintain them with the service department. The recommendations of the advisers is always spot on with no obligation to purchase expensive, unnecessary repairs. I highly recommend Shockley Honda to anyone in the Frederick area and beyond.

Very Friendly Experience

by from Frederick,MD |

Our Sales Person Jaimin, he was very friendly. He made the deal happen for us. We had very good experience. We will definitely recommend Jaimin and his dealership to our friends and family. Thank you.

Accord Touring Experience

by from Frederick, MD |

Jaimin was professional and exceptional especially meeting our specifications for what we wanted in a new car.Overall, the experience was stress free and we are very satisfied with our new Accord Touring. Thank you Jaimin for your wonderful service.

Combination of Best, and. Professional Service.

by from Charlestown, WV |

This busy salesman Jaimin Parikh, made it happen. He was off but came to make deal happen for me. He was polite, patient and very professional. I definitely will recommend Jaimin and his dealership Shockley Honda to my friends and family. Thank you.

Awesome experience with Jaimin Parikh

by from Kearneysville,WV |

the entire staff was excellent. We are officially an ALL Honda family. Thanks to Jaimin & John price.

Friendly and professional service

by from Frederick MD |

Our sales representative, Jaimin Parikh, was both friendly and professional. A car with the color and accessories we preferred was not on sight when we stopped in the evening before our purchase. By the time we returned the following day, the car we wanted was on sight, clean, and ready for us. He made sure our buying process was as quick as possible while taking time to answer all our questions and address any concerns we had throughout. The showroom was clean, all staff were friendly and well dressed. We were charmed by the putting green and children's area. The facilities for tea and coffee were clean and well-stocked.

Air bag recall

by from Frederick MD |

Took my CR-V in for the air bag recall. This is the first experience I had with Shockley Honda. Very courteous and friendly service by all service department personnel. Very nice repair facility. Shockley made the recall experience a pleasure. Thanks.

Kudos to Shockley Service Dept !

by from Mt. Airy, MD |

Remodel looks great, comfortable-clean waiting area with wifi to work, beverages, nice atmosphere. Brought my car in for recall and minor issues. Very quick turn around. Advisors Maurice and Cindy very professional, knowledgeable and friendly. if you were closer I'd bring my CRV in for all service needs.

Wonderful car buying experience!

by from Frederick MD |

Jaimin and Justin were wonderful to work with and made my car buying experience fantastic! I would highly recommend Shockley Honda to anyone purchasing a vehicle.

Jennifer Vance great sales accociate!

by from Frederick, MD |

I've never had a bad car buying experience at Shockley and the recent purchase of a used Crosstour is no exception. I highly recommend Jennifer Vance as a sales associate. She was very knowledgeable about the car. She answered all my questions: used vs. new and lease vs. buy completely seemingly without an agenda except to get me in the exact car I wanted/needed. After carefully listening to exactly what I planned for the car and how long I expect to keep it, she showed me a perfect 2010 that we immediately purchased. The process was quick, painless and sprinkled with humor. Jon, the Used Car Manager, was on point and Shown in Finance hooked us up efficiently!

The Hunt

by from Hagerstown, MD |

On a long search for my new bmw I came across Shockley Honda and found by far the lowest price 328xdrive with in a 50 mile radius. I worked with Jaimin Parikh and he answered all my question over the phone and very helped allowing me to test drive the car to my comfort before making the decision! After looking over numbers the used car manager John came over and gave me a deal I could say no to! Needless to say they earned my business. Justin in finance was great explaining everything and assuring I was well protected! Recommend to any and all! One happy customer!