Shockley Honda

7400 Shockley Drive, Frederick, MD 21704

New 866-479-5479 New866-479-5479
Used 866-351-4793 Used866-351-4793
Service 877-900-7808 Service 877-900-7808

It's Got To Be ... Shockley!

Excellent Service and No Hassles!

by from Frederick MD |

Shockley Honda consistently handles our families service. We bought two Civic's there and regularly maintain them with the service department. The recommendations of the advisers is always spot on with no obligation to purchase expensive, unnecessary repairs. I highly recommend Shockley Honda to anyone in the Frederick area and beyond.

Great experience

by from Frederick, MD |

Met with lots of professional and caring people during my recent purchase of a new CRV. Hats off to Jonathan, Tom, Krystal, and Phil. All aspects of the process get 5 stars!

Pleasant Experience

by from Frederick, MD |

The customer service was professional, friendly, efficient, and overall a very satisfying as a first time buyer from this dealership. All of my concerns were addressed and the pricing was fair for the vehicle I purchased, with minimal haggling required. I highly recommend this dealership to anyone interested in a Honda.

Painless

by from Jefferson, md |

I shad been looking for several months for a CRV. I wanted certain features, mileageage, etc. I contacted several dealerships explaining exactly what I wanted and to please only communicate via email due to my work schedule. Suffice to say I kept getting phone calls all during business hours. Finally on a Friday night I found three vehicles two at Shockley and one at a competitor. I chose Shockley as the sales manager and staff did EXACTLY as I requested. Monday they called with the final numbers & interest rate. I said have it ready that evening. I got to their office at 5:45pm, test drove the vehicle, looked it over very thoroughly, went back, paperwork was ready (as requested), signed sealed, etc. I was home by 7:30pm and I live 20 minutes away. The absolute most PAINLESS car buying experience I have ever had!! Yep, will be repeat customer. Usually buying a car is worse than buying a house.

First time buyer......Great Customer Service

by from Hagerstown, MD |

This is my first experience with Shockley Honda, and I have to say it was a very pleasant experience. Alex Furguson was professional, and answered all of my questions. I found Alex to be very knowledgeable, friendly, and made me feel comfortable. During the buying process, they take you out to your new vehicle, and help you set it up to your liking, everything from pairing my phone, to how long I wanted my headlights to stay on after I shut off my car. It was a very personal touch. As I said previously, it was first experience with Shockley Honda, they've definitely made a positive impression, and I'll be back for my next vehicle (unless I win the Mega Millions, then my next vehicle will most likely be a Ferrari).

NEW CRV EX

by from Frederick, MD |

I'm so happy. Alison Alvarado worked so hard. She is a wonderful lady and I am so satisfied with my car. She is really, really a good business woman. She showed us many cars, until we were comfortable with our decision. We will return to Alison for our next purchase!

Review for Alison Alvarado

by from Frederick, Md |

I'm most satisfied with my service I received from Ms. Alvarado. I didn't expect to be buying a brand new car today!! I will love my new CRV. Thank-you Alison for talking with me and listening to my story and helping me to decide to make thing big perchise. I is a big deal for me.I will definatly recommend Shockley to anyone of my friends for service or buying a new car. You have made my birthday!! which was just last week. Thanks again Kristin Wood (^:

Great Service

by from Maryland |

Purchased a BMW 328i. Had a wonderful experience, staff were nice and friendly. Alex the sales person did an awesome job. If I had to buy a new Honda, would buy it from here.

Great service

by from New Market MD |

My service rep was Cindy and she did an outstanding job

Amazing Experience

by from Gaithersburg, MD |

Till now we had bought used and private party cars. So technically this was our first time buying a new car from the dealer. The sales persons Jaimin and Amanda are an amazing team. We had been to a couple of dealership around the Rockville area, tried talking to internet sales team, they tell you a lower price on the phone and then jack up for some or the other reason, once you are in the shop. The same did not happen with Shockley, they were very honest, no games no surprises, and stuck with their price what they told on the phone. It was a breeze dealing with Jaimin, we knew exactly what we would be paying for the car, before we left home. They are very fast, and had kept the car ready for test drive when we reached, unlike other places, where they will need 45 minutes of your time to get bring in the car for test drive. But at Shockley we were able to finalize the deal, along with test drive in the first 45 minutes itself. Then we had Alicia for accessories, walk us through the list of accessories, but not at all pushy. Told exactly what would would be good, what is needed, and what is not really needed. Finally we told them, we will take the delivery of the car, only after all the accessories are in, they agreed and got the car ready at the earliest. They are excellent at customer service, and best of all they respect your time. Wish I would be living around the Frederick, area I could have enjoyed their Shockley Advantage Program to the fullest.