Hagerstown Ford

(5.0) 4 Reviews

1714 Massey Blvd, Hagerstown, MD 21740

Excellent Salesperson Mr Mike Reid

by from Hagerstown, MD |

I have been dealing with Mike Reid at Hagerstown Ford for all my automobiles for years. Mike always listens and gives me the best and fairest deals. He spends as much time as needed to make me comfortable and happy with my purchases. He always goes the extra mile and this means so much to me. Not only can I say he is an awesome salesman but also a friend

Always a good experience

by from Waynesboro, PA |

We've bought several vehicles from Hagerstown Ford over the years, the last being three years ago, and we've never had any of the typical car dealer complaints with them. We always feel like we got a good price and never feel pressured. Sometimes we buy that day and sometimes we like a night to sleep on it. They are good either way. The last time we purchased, the building was starting to show it's age so we were impressed when we walked into a brand new showroom and it looks like they upgraded all their service facilities as well. We didn't make it back to the used car section but the building looks nice and is a huge improvement over the trailer they used to have. We've bought from both Jack Harris and Tex Miller over the years and both are stand up guys who will make you feel welcome and stand behind any promises. Tex even called me on my birthday! We will continue to be a Ford family and as long as Hagerstown Ford keeps delivering the service they have provided us to date, we don't plan on ever going anywhere else. Keep up the good work.

Great service

by from Martinsburg |

Always friendly and honest with what your car needs.

Great Service Center

by from Mohnton, PA |

Adam (The service Representative) at Hagerstown Ford was very helpful and knowledgeable. He was able to solve my problem through conversations on the phone. He was willing to go the extra mile and seak out more information on my unique problem. When he was sure he had the correct answer he called me back. He was correct. Problem solved! Thanks again for caring and not blowing me off like so many other ford dealers did.