Hagerstown Honda Kia

Service 866-914-0215 Service 866-914-0215

We Make It Easy!

Hagerstown Honda Uber Pleasing Experience

by from Oxon Hill, Maryland |

How many times have I ever had an 'uber' pleasing car buying experience? Before my experience recently with Hagerstown Honda/Kia, never! This time it was crazy good! It started over the phone with a super and dynamic Sales Associate, Aaron Schroyer. I had a two page list of approved franchisee dealers from which to choose from to use my bank loan. Fortunately, Hagerstown Honda/Kia was at the top of the list. I went no further. I told him what I wanted to spend and what I wanted. There was no Tom foolery. When I got to the dealership, it was as he PROMISED. The dealership was professional and an A++++ experience. I know,...right??? Well, this was a great start to the new year. Thank you Aaron Schroyer and Hagerstown Honda/Kia for a smooth, professional, and uber-pleasing experience.

BEST CAR BUYING EXPERIENCE EVER

by from Kearneysville,WV |

Chad Black was our sales person,I must admit i hate going to buy a new car and was dreading the thought of spending a long day of haggling , But now after this buying experience ,Well it was awesome i got the car i wanted at the price i wanted,we sat around laughing and sharing photos while waiting for the paper work to get done,Bottom line the best,Thanks to all that joined in.

Sales Rep. Alan and Jeff Sales Manager, God Bless

by from Mont Alto, PA |

Started Honda CR V inquiry on phone with Jeff, Sales Manager, being in quality customer service all my life I was extremely pleased, making sure to visit the show room on a day and time he was working was a must for my husband and I because I was so impressed, immediately upon entering the dealership, we were greeted and offered assistance by Alan, Sales Rep. He introduced us to Jeff who was standing next to me with hand outstretched and stated my name and shook my hand, OUTSTANDING!!! Jeff then turned us back over to Alan and again COMPLETE, QUALITY, CUSTOMER SERVICE! Spent way to much time concentrating on finding the vehicle we wanted, relying on their kindness and generosity to only have our expectations plummet, we should have found out what amount we would get for our trade and how the dealership was going to handle the figures when it comes down to business. Thank you Alan for all of the time you spent with us, Sincerely, and Genuinely Grateful

Hagerstown Kia is very friendly and helpful.

by from Keedysville Md |

Chad Black was our sales consultant and he helped us with buying our car. We bought our first Kia from him because he is so helpful and answered all our questions.

Great used car buying experience

by from WInchester VA |

Had a great experience buying our used 2013 Honda CRV EX-L from Hagerstown Honda Kia and sales representative Corey Seeger. The process was efficient, pleasant and low pressure. The staff was responsive and respectful. I checked 2 other dealers in the area and by far this was the most positive. I recommend this dealer to anyone nearby that is looking for a new or used Kia or Honda

Excellent

by from Rocky Ridge, MD |

You guys were patient but yet quick !!! You made me feel right at home !!! Love the car i got !!!!!! Great place to go car shopping !!!!

great service clean and very friendy

by from york pa |

i bought a car from kyle wilson and he was a very nice young man new your products very well

Not the best experience

by from frederick, MD |

Overall i am over moon excited about the truck this dealership sold me. They gave me the deal of a life time and i am thankful. It was a used Chevy truck being sold by a Honda/Kia dealership. My sell was kinda put on the back burner the minute i got there. I waited an hour just to test drive the truck. But that was no fault of the sales people themselves. That fault is on management delegating the salesmen to help the bigger sale of another customer over me. The sales women (Laura Kelly) that closed the deal was the best sales person that has ever helped me out PERIOD. She expertly knew everything there was to know about the model, the engine, its capability's etc... Even though from the time i asked about the car to signing the loan documents, the process took 4 hours. I was waiting for help for 2 1/2 hours of that. I very nearly walked out due to annoyance. Laura convinced me to stay and buy from her. Truck was generously priced and the sales women Laura Kelly was a pleasure to work with. Her bosses could could learn a thing or two from her. I thought i would be honest in this review. Thank you

Great Buying Experience

by from Falling Waters, WV |

I wanted to let Hagerstown Kia know about my great experience I had buying a new car from Alan Shoup. He was so helpful in finding me the perfect car that I needed. He made it so easy to get through the process of buying a car. Everyone that I had to deal with at Hagerstown Kia was so friendly to do business with. Thanks Alan.

Car buying made easy and enjoyable!

by from Cocoa Beach, FL |

We had a wreck and our car was totaled. We live in Florida and know nothing of the Kia dealers in PA or Maryland. I started asking around and Hagerstown Kia's name kept coming up, so we decided to check it out for ourselves. Our salesman was Justin Blake and he was knowledgable and his customer service skills are top notch. He spent hours with us helping us find the right fit for our needs. Britton in finance made sure to get us the best financing and to work out how to get our car titled in FL where we live. Thanks Hagerstown Kia for buying a car fun and enjoyable!