Hagerstown Honda Kia

New 877-349-2412
Used 866-508-9928
Service 866-914-0215

We Make It Easy!

Amazing experience as always!

by from Hagerstown, MD |

Been buying cars here since the early 1990's. Just bought a CRV from Jim Jardinier. Excellent service, well educated on his product. Always a pleasure to deal with! Thank you so much for making the purchase of my car so easy!

Best Car Buying Experience

by from Martinsburg, WV |

We were shopping for a replacement car and ended up leaving with 2 cars from the Honda dealership because we were so pleased with the service and accommodating staff. From the moment we got onto the lot, we were helped right away by Laura (great saleswoman!) who didn't pressure us into anything. She was very helpful with the information about the car. She broke everything down so we could see how our payments would be and she was also very honest when it came to the cars she had vs our needs. Due to that, we ended up finding the perfect car for both of us. Greg (great financial guy!) did his utmost to make sure our cars were covered and we got the best deals. In a lot of dealerships everything is about the money, and we know it is a business, and they do WANT you to buy the cars, but they also take the time to be very personable and friendly. We've had such a great experience we just had to share. Thanks again Hagerstown Honda team, see ya soon!

Great Expience

by from Boonsboro, MD |

Overall my experience was really good. I would have liked to know what my interest rate and terms were before I made a "deal" on the trade and purchase of the vehile, but I understand they don't want to run a credit report until a deal is made. However, what happens to folks how don't have excellent credit like I do?

Car flipping made easy!

by from Hagerstown, MD |

My husband and I have made multiple purchases from Hagerstown Honda. They are always willing to work with you to get you into the car you really want! The whole team is very professional. From our salesman, Micah Youngbar, who has helped is with all 5 vehicles to the Sales Managers Dave and Brett to the Finance Manager Brandon. The very few times we have had any service calls on our Hondas, my service rep Ray has taken care of like we are his only customers. Very satisfied customers!!!

Very Disappointed

by from Hagerstown MD |

Went to this dealership expecting good things (based on the other reviews) Salesman was Unhelpful and rude. He told us we couldn't take a used car 30 miles away to have it inspected by a family member who is a mechanic. I then asked if the family member could visit dealership and have the car put up on lift to inspect and was told no "due to Liability issues" that is simply lame. I got the impression that the gentleman wasn't that interested in selling me the car. Makes me wonder want was he trying to hide? Also stated that the internet price is "rock Bottom" despite the fact that the car had been there since Sept.. So don't go there thinking anyone will be dealing on a used car....

Hagerstown Honda Kia responded to this review

February 5, 2014

M. Graves We are thankful for the opportunity that you gave us and we sincerely apologize for your unsatisfactory experience. Unfortunately in business we are forced to implement guidelines and rules that protect the business and its employees from liabilities that are preventable. This sometimes requires us to be unable to fulfill a customer's most simple requirement in the purchasing process. Once again we are sorry for the inconvenience and we hope you find a vehicle that works for you. If you are interested, there are a number of shops in Hagerstown that we would be happy to take the vehicle to for the inspection you requested. we hope that helps.

Back in the Saddle, Again

by from Middletown, MD |

Feeling good to be back in the saddle again with my 2014 Honda Pilot. I found myself unexpectedly looking for a new car after my family and I were involved in an accident that totaled my 2011 Pilot (the vehicle helped save our lives, by the way!). There was not a doubt that I was returning to Hagerstown Honda, as well as returning to Micah Youngbar as my sales representative; there was NO DOUBT that I was returning to a Honda Pilot. Micah did a fantastic job working with my schedule, waiting out the weather, dealing with my insurance requirements, helping pass some paperwork for me, making sure my rental car was returned, talking with my teenagers (and thankfully laughing at them) and of course doing what he could do to make sure he had the vehicles on the lot that I was interested in. What a polite, courteous, knowledgable representative Micah is, as well as the other staff that night. I also rated quality of repairs because I have used this service several times as a Honda owner. Their service staff and facilities are top-notch. Use this Hagerstown Honda location, and Micah - I promise you won't be disappointed.

Ask for Laura Kelly - You Won't be Disappointed!!

by from Thurmont, MD |

If you are looking for professionalism and want to be educated on the car you are buying, try Hagerstown Honda / Kia and ask for Laura Kelly. I recently purchased a new 2014 Kia Sorento. I stopped by the dealership on a rainy Saturday to see what they had on the lot. Laura met me and my family with a smile, took her time to answer all my questions, and showed me different cars on the lot that were of interest to me. I was not planning to purchase a car that very day, but Laura worked with me and my schedule and I was able to get the car I wanted when I was available and ready. She has checked in with me on several occasions to make sure I am happy with my car and the service that I receive. She goes out of her way to answer my questions or address my concerns. When I schedule an appointment for routine maintenance, if she is working, she will come to the waiting area to say hello. Service like that means a lot! I highly recommend Hagerstown Honda / Kia and, make sure you ask for Laura Kelly! You will not be disappointed!

great service and sales person!

by from Chambersburg, Pa |

Had a great experience shopping for and buying our Honda at Hagerstown Honda! Our salesman, Paul, did an outstanding job going over the vechile!

New Honda CRV

by from Winchester, VA |

I was checking CRV's online as I was unfortunately in an accident that totaled my car. I was not happy that I would now have a car payment as well as the expense of a new car. BUT... Ian Smith emailed me and made me an offer so I went in 12/31/13 just to check out the vehicle as I had another place to check out in Winchester. Matt Dixon greeted me and the next thing I know, I am driving out that afternoon with a beautiful new CRV. They bend over backwards to make it as smooth as possible and the finance manager, Greg, was just as wonderful as Matt. Thanks so much for everything and all my cars will be purchased at Hagerstown Honda.

2013 Civic SI

by from Charles Town, WV |

My experience was pretty good. I can't complain about the service. The staff did a tremendous job of selling me the car.