Hamilton Nissan

1929 Dual Hwy, Hagerstown, MD 21740

New 877-327-5206
Used 866-798-1658
Service 877-266-3039

Your Dealership for Life!

Used 2011 4Runner

by from Chad |

I was looking to buy a 2011 Toyota 4Runner. I found a great used one here, and the price was reasonable. I don't think that you'll find any dealership with used vehicles 1,000-3,000 under the competition. Facilities were nice, staff was friendly, overall, great truck, great price. Will check them out again.

Hamilton Nissan responded to this review

July 13, 2012

Thanks for the kind comments. We look forward to serving you in the future.

Great Service!

by from Ranson, WV |

I hadn't purchased a new vehicle since the mid 90's. I was looking into purchasing a used 2006 Ford Explorer when I encountered Mr. Alvin Baylor (Salesperson) who suggested I test out the new 2015 Nissan Rogue. It was a well-chosen fit for me. Mr. Alvin Baylor knew his stuff. The customer service and buying process was on point and each salesperson greeted me with a hello and smile. The overall experience (had me feeling like family by the time I left) was wonderful right down to speaking with the owner of the dealership Mr. D. Hamilton.

Best Car Dealership on the East coast

by from Garden City, NY |

best service experience I have ever had. Brent want cordial, knowledgeable and downright friendly. I bought the truck at what I considered a very good price and I love the truck All and all a great experience

Extremely frustrating!

by from Hagerstown, MD |

The dealership for life program is a trap to suck you into crappy service for the life of your car. Have been extremely aggravated several times with the service. Don't let the "free" oil changes bait you in. Called for an appt,, was told my services this time were free, only to find out when I got there that there were 3 things I had to get done totalling to keep my "lifetime engine warranty." Another time, spent $2,000 while they "tried" this, then that, then yet another thing because they "thought" it would fix my problem, but none of the things fixed my problem. If they can't figure out what's wrong with a vehicle and exactly what needs to be done to fix it, then they aren't professionals.

Excellent Customer Service

by from Greencastle, PA |

From the minute I stepped onto the lot to test drive a Murano to the moment I was driving one home the staff here were exceptional. Harry Green was the salesman and very genuinely friendly, knowledable and low pressure. So easy to work with. James the numbers guy, got me the deal and price I was happy with and Ronnie took us through all of the paperwork, patiently explaining everything even though it was heading towards 9 PM. A great team and I would highly recommend this dealership and their staff.