Wheels by RT

7261 Harrison Ave, Cherry Valley, IL 61112

Used 888-258-7953

clean facilities

by from Loves Park, IL |

I purchased a 2008 Saturn Vue from Wheels by R. T. 03/16/2013. Dale Kluck was very helpful and I would recommend Wheels by R. T. to my family & friends. Brian was very helpful with the paperwork. I was referred to Wheels by my Accountant, my other car was totaled. I did test other cars at other dealers in Rockford. I felt comfortable with the way the purchase was offered and made.

Nissan Sentra

by from Rockford, Il |

Great experience. They were willing to work with us to make this deal happen

Great experience

by from Rockford, IL |

The sales associate was great to work with. He took time to explain all the features of the car and showed how to operate them. It was nice to not feel pressured into making a purchase. We would definitely purchase another vehicle from Wheels by RT.

Great customer service, clean and neat.

by from Rockford, il |

This place is very clean and nice. Cars are all very clean, neat and reasonably priced. Customer service is awesome, Dale Kluck helped us and we highly recommend him.

Love this place!

by from Rockford, IL |

Looking for a car without great credit is hard enough. They were all very helpful here and got us approved within a day or two. I'm very happy with my car and will return to this dealership in the future!

Vehicle Brouchure

by from Rockford, IL |

While looking at vehicles at Wheels by RT, I found a vehicle brochure inside the car. After reading this brochure it gave me a better insight into the vehicle itself. Inside the brochure is a page called "auto check" it is similar to car fax. It gives you details on the vehicle's history,gives you a list of the things that were checked on the vehicle. It was much easier to decide if I was interested in learning more or test driving the vehicle. While looking for a vehicle, I did not find any other dealer who had this kind of information inside the vehicle to read at my leisure. I went back to the dealership several times and was still able to pick up the brochure anytime just to re-read it. It gave me so much more information than what the sticker in the window gave ( yes there was a sticker in the window). And after purchasing the vehicle, I was able to KEEP the brochure. I would like to extend a personal thank you to Dale Kluck and all the salespeople at Wheels by RT.

Great dealers...4 time buyer

by from Rockford, IL |

We have bought 4 vehicles with Wheels by RT and will continue to give them our buying business!