Wheels by RT

Wheels by RT

7261 Harrison Ave, Cherry Valley, IL 61112

Used 888-258-7953

Great Experience, Great Customer service!!!!

by from Cherry Valley IL |

I started looking for a car back in March 2013 so I could get rid of the gas hog truck I had. I had been all over the place and found the salesmen were really pushy. I am not one that will get pushed into a sale. The night before I found the the car I bought, I was really at my last straw with the whole thing and almost settled for the wrong car. I am so glad before I went to a big name dealership to sign the papers, I stopped in at Wheels by RT and talked to Dale Kluck. He took his time to go over the service center (I had no idea they had) the book they have in the car for the 2012 Chevy Cruze LT, which was very helpful and he was great to go over all the features on the car with me in detail. The test drive we did was the most helpful. It really gave me a feel for the car at all sorts of speeds. I would for sure recommend Dale and Wheels by RT to my friends and family.

Class Act

by from Chicago, IL |

All I can tell you is, this team and establishment are a class act. I have no problem pointing out issues with customer service and my experience with a business. I've been to many sleazy dealerships, both new and used cars. They were all big box because I always had a stigma about "used car dealers". Then, I met Brian Johnson and then Terry Burke at Wheels by R.T. Now, I don't know that I will ever go anywhere else. I inquired about my new(used) car over the internet. Brian called me and I felt right away he did not live up to the sleazy salesman stigma, AT ALL. Weeks went by, he didn't hound me. He touched base a few times, but was never pushy. When I finally decided that this was probably the car, even though I hadn't yet seen it, I drove two hours to check it out. I was so impressed with their facility and professionalism. They were busy but my new (used) car - which I love - was waiting. It was shined up and SPOTLESS. I was in and out of there in less than two hours, with financing. The owner should be very proud of his team, and himself for treating customers exactly the way they want to be treated. I recommend Wheels by R.T. to anyone AND everyone. They are well worth the drive from Chicago, OR anywhere.

Quality selection, friendly helpful service.

by from Rockford Il |

I spent several weeks searching for the kind of vehicle that would feel just right to me, visiting many places. I had some unpleasant experiences with demanding tactics at a bigger dealership. Searching more I found a car on line I was interested in on their webpage and called to see if it was still for sale. I met Brian when I arrived, he walked through the lot with me answering any questions taking me on test drives , I appreciated the way he was available to help me yet not at all pushy and very very patient, yes this was the car that felt just right SO I purchased this car at Wheels by RT, the buying process was very comfortable and friendly atmosphere, I definitely recommend stopping by if you are shopping for a vehicle. Thanks so much Brian for making this purchase very pleasant , I love this car !

Great service, would buy from again!

by from Genoa, IL |

I just purchased a used vehicle from Brian Johnson and he was GREAT to deal with! I came to them hoping to trade in my older car for newer SUV. I went in knowing that I did not have the best credit rating due to a bankruptcy filing a little over 3 years ago. Brian and Terry were able to work with a local bank to get my financing approved at a low interest rate -- I couldn't believe it!! You guys are awesome!! They made me feel welcome and worked with me so well, I would absolutely do business with them again! I will tell my friends to as well. Thanks so much and I love my new SUV!

Great service

by from Rockford il |

With Brian Johnson the service did not stop after the sale! Dealing with Brian was fast and easy! I drove home in my new car within an hour. Great service before during and after the sale. I will be buying all my cars from wheels by rt!

Awesome Customer Service, Very clean cars

by from Winnebago, IL |

I just purchsed my second vehicle from Terry at this dealership. I am very picky about the cars I will drive and buy. I will only buy an exceptional vehicle in mint condition. The reason I came back to Wheels By RT is because this is their specialty. I did comparison shop at 4 other local larger dealerships. None of them had anything close to what I was looking for. My last purchase was an Infinit and I drove it for 5 years with minimal issues, and none till after it had 100,000 miles on it. The most recent purchase has lower miles, but is fully loaded with only 1 small blemish that my wife didn't even see. If you are shopping for a car, I strongly recommend this dealership. Besides very clean cars at a reasonable price, you will have the best experience buying a car there. They don't insult you or act like you are stupid. They absolutely do NOT ever misrepresent a car, and they offer you a very fair price on your trade-in.

clean facilities

by from Loves Park, IL |

I purchased a 2008 Saturn Vue from Wheels by R. T. 03/16/2013. Dale Kluck was very helpful and I would recommend Wheels by R. T. to my family & friends. Brian was very helpful with the paperwork. I was referred to Wheels by my Accountant, my other car was totaled. I did test other cars at other dealers in Rockford. I felt comfortable with the way the purchase was offered and made.

Nissan Sentra

by from Rockford, Il |

Great experience. They were willing to work with us to make this deal happen

Great experience

by from Rockford, IL |

The sales associate was great to work with. He took time to explain all the features of the car and showed how to operate them. It was nice to not feel pressured into making a purchase. We would definitely purchase another vehicle from Wheels by RT.

Great customer service, clean and neat.

by from Rockford, il |

This place is very clean and nice. Cars are all very clean, neat and reasonably priced. Customer service is awesome, Dale Kluck helped us and we highly recommend him.