Honda of Princeton

New 888-389-2427
Used 866-649-7910
Service 877-367-2360

The Smart Way To Buy A Car

Customer service not just business

by from Belle Mead |

David Weinstein and Jonathan Dorf are great agents. Buying experience process summary? RESPECT-transparency. What a great feeling! Thank you guys!

They need to quit it.

by from Peekskill ny |

This would have been a good review or no review at all if I wasn't continuously called after I had wrote an email and spoke with the salesman that I won't be coming and was no longer interested in doing business at Honda on Princeton. I sent a reply to an ad on cars.com for an Acura MDX that was for sale at Honda of Princeton, and the next day I got a call from a sales rep from the dealership in response to me interest in the car. I told him I would need some info on the cost and payment of the car if I were to finance the car. I was assured that I will be sent an email with the information that I requested and I asked for a return phone call as well to go over everything. If someone like myself was more than interested in the car to go as far as asking for all that info, I would think the rep would follow up as he said he would. I never got the email or a phone call after from that rep. I called back twice and was told the rep will call me back. It was hours later that I got a call and it was from a different salesman. Initially I set up a visit with the salesman that called me back to come by that Sat. to see the car. I had changed my mind later and courteously called back to cancel and sent an email as well. The salesman that actually called me back had called and left a message that he received my message and hoped I would reconsider and left it at that. It was at that point I was assured we were done with everything. Up until that point Honda Of Princeton was good in my book for respectful, but after that I kept getting phone calls everyday asking me to call and visit. It began to get annoying and rude. It has been over a week since I told them to forget it and they still continue to call me and leave messages. They need to cool it and learn no means no.

Used Car Shopping

by from Piscataway, NJ |

Saw a used Subaru Forrester at cars.com. Spoke with Samantha on the phone and met with David W at the dealership. Both were very professional, friendly & courteous.

Great Service at Honda of Princeton!

by from Eatontown, NJ |

I had been looking for a car for over two months, with no success. I had tried other Honda dealers in the area that were closer to my home, who either didn't have what I was looking for, or they did have something that caught my interest but the sales people were extremely rude. That was up until I met Chris Wells at Honda of Princeton, he showed me two cars that immediately fit my budget as well as my interests. We took the cars out for a test drive, and Chris suggested a longer route to get a better feel for both cars. After returning to the showroom, I told Chris I like 2011 Accord Coupe Lx (5 speed) and we discussed pricing. Chris was up front and very honest with us, and I ended up taking the car for thousands less than blue book value and was extremely satisfied with my new Honda Accord. Thanks Chris!!

Princeton Honda

by from South Brunswick, NJ |

I went to Princeton Honda for a certified used car. The Salesman there was David Swan. He was extremely helpful. I would recommend him again.

Honda of Princeton responded to this review

May 16, 2013

Thank You for stopping in to our certified pre owned store. Let us know if there is anything else we can do to help you out. HOP