Grossinger City Toyota Chevrolet Cadillac

Service 888-379-6934 Service 888-379-6934

Free Valet Parking off of Dayton or Fremont Streets just South of North Ave

Amazing service

by from Chicago IL |

We have been coming to this dealer for several years now and the service is wonderful every single time from the moment we arrive to the moment we leave. I love this dealer!

Exceptional auto dealer

by from Chicago Il. |

Me and my family have been dealing with Grossinger for over 40 years. Never been disappointed. Went in to turn in my leased RAV4 and lease a new RAV4 early. Worked out an extremely fair deal for both parties in less than 1/2 hour. The staff is exceptional. Especially Abdul, Jay, and Zuri.

Bought a car

by from Oak park, il |

Got the car I wanted at a fair price. Worked with Kevin Morley, George Marijan, Aimee Russell, and Jay Glotzer who all gave great personable service.

Excellent service from Shakeel Brown

by from Wheaton, IL |

Our leading experience with Shakeel Brown was very good. He was listened to our needs and worked with us. I would recommend Shakeel and GROSSINGER.

4 runner

by from Hammond, Indiana |

Oslyn Collins was very nice to us and very friendly. Also she worked very hard to help us get a nice car and made a good deal for us.She made our family very happy to get a new car and we are very greatful.

NEW CAR

by from Chicago, IL |

Oslyn was the associate who helped me leasing a RAV4 2016. I had to visit this dealership twice during the process of leasing and Oslyn was flexible and helpful with that, and helped me get a good deal. She took us for the test drive, which was quick and convenient. We also had to keep her waitnig in the brutal cold of Chicago when I was deciding the color of my car, and she was really patient with that, I appreciate it. Overall, the whole process was quick and straight forward.

NEW CAR

by from NILES IL |

She is a great sales rep, very professional and well spoken. If anyone needs a car ask for miss Collins. I think I got a great deal on the Sienna. She sold the car although I was not ready to buy. Thank you to her finance manager who was very polite Zhuri. he was was quick. I bought the car in less than 3 hours. Thank you Grossingner City Toyota.

Great Service

by from Elmwood Park |

Thanks Gary and his staff. This is my 3rd purchase and I promise I was taking care of. The staff is amazing Mary, Termaine and Salador. Definitely will always remain a Loyal Toyota owner.

Worst buying experience of my life

by from Wisconsin |

I had the worst experience buying a car that I have ever had at Grossinger Chevy. I found exactly the 2015 Chevy Volt that I wanted on the web. I then talked to the internet associate at the Palatine office and we arranged a price. They had the best deal of anyone on the car I wanted. I live in Wisconsin but I decided to drive down and pick up the car. I called the internet guy around noon to tell him that I would arrive in Palatine about 3:40 and would like to pick up the car. He informed me that the car was in Chicago, but he would make sure it was transferred to him in time for my arrival. I excitedly rented a car and headed down. From here, everything fell apart. When I arrived in Palatine, they told me that the car had not been delivered. There was some sort of battery problem and it couldn't be delivered. They then proceeded to try to sell me something I didn't want from their own lot. I waited too long to finally put my foot down. After an hour, I finally said that I wanted the car we agreed on. They told me I could drive into Chicago and pick it up myself. They promised that it would be ready for me when I got there. Nope. . . Of course, it was Friday rush hour and it took me 1.5 hours to get to the Autoplex. When I arrived, I quickly discovered that the car still wouldn't start and no one was working on it. The salesman there figured out that it need a jump. The Volt has a traditional starter battery that must have gone dead. Once they jumped it, it started. However, there was no one to gas it up or charge it. I and the salesman drove to gas station to fill up the empty tank and returned. We finally got started on the paperwork around 8 PM. I still had the deal numbers from Palatine, but it seemed like it took them forever to figure that out. We didn't go up to finance until after 9. Although the finance people were very nice, it still took almost 2 hours for me to be helped, to figure out the paperwork, and to understand how to tax and title for Wisconsin. On top of that, they had the wrong financing numbers (higher APR) than we had agreed on earlier. It wasn't until after 11 all the details were finished. I did not leave the dealership until 11:20 on Friday night. I spent almost 8 hours trying to get a car that was already chosen with a settled price. A week later, after letting the car set for a few days (plugged in), the battery was dead again. It had to be towed to my local dealer and have the battery replaced. Thus, unbelievably bad, bad, bad!

purchase of a very nice lexus 2012

by from Omaha, Nebraska |

The sale person (Oslyn Collins) was of the most nice lady that I have ever delt with. I highly appreciate and admire her attitute and sense of humor. I highly recommed her for any body who is looking for the best deal in the city. I am impressed by the customer service I received.