Audi Auto Gallery

21301 Ventura Blvd, Woodland Hills, CA 91364

New 866-938-4850
Used 866-414-6657
Service 888-257-8099

Your Greater Los Angeles area Audi dealer, Audi Auto Gallery is your destination dealership for new & used car

Great Audi Sales team!

by from Copperopolis, CA |

I found a pre-owned car on Cars.com and contacted Audi Auto Gallery via email to inquire about its availability. I received a prompt response the next day by telephone from a sales person, Pano. Pano took the time to provide a description of the car and send me additional photos of the car. I am located in Northern California so the purchase was all handled remotely via email, phone and overnight mail for the contract. I was very impressed with the professionalism and responsiveness of Pano, and would highly recommend this dealership for purchasing a new or pre-owned car.

Wonderful Experience

by from Woodland Hills, CA |

This was by far one of the best experiences I have ever had. Salesman Omega was wonderful. He was patient with my husband and I and it felt like he genuinely cared about situation. He crunched numbers and offered us an extraordinary deal and we walked away with a new car and without a sense of feeling that we had been ripped off. I would definitely recommend Omega and the dealership to others. I can't express how grateful and happy I am with my Chrysler 200 and Omega made it possible.

AUDI warranties are a scam!

by from Los Angeles, CA |

Don't believe anything they tell you when they lease or sell you a car. We have an Audi Q7 for less than 1.5 years and less than 12,000 miles. The steering wheel has a defective frame which Audi refuses to fix because they claim it is not under warranty. Although during the time of lease they claimed that the warranty provides "bumper to bumper" coverage for 4 years or less than 48,000. The so called service department at Auto Gallery of Woodland Hills, CA is horrible about it. The service manager - Tim Thomas, didn't even bother to inspect the defective piece. Instead he claimed that everything expect the frame - although it is a defective piece - is covered. This is despite the fact that the car is in immaculate shape, has been driven less than 12,000 since it was leased. Don't believe anything the Audi dealership in Woodland Hills tells you.

Auto Gallery Rocks!

by from Newport Beach |

5+ Star from service department to sales. Auto Gallery is my top choice.