Butler Hyundai

Service 888-749-3974 Service 888-749-3974

With Integrity Since 1966

2012 Sonata 60k Service

by from Brownsburg, IN |

David Zeis did an excellent job reviewing the items that are part of the 60k service, plus a couple of other items that needs repaired/changed, and he applied a 10% discount per my coupon for a couple of items outside the 60k service (battery replacement & alignment).

Excellent service experience! Exceeded Expectation

by from Carmel, Indiana |

all went smoothly and timing was exactly what the representative said would happen. Also liked that the car was washed and vacuumed so it looked great too.

Another happy customer at Butler Hyundai

by from Indianapolis, IN |

Service Department was friendly and quick with their work. I also spoke with the Sales Department and received great recommendations for upgrading to a Velostar when my current lease is up.

Always great...Each time!

by from Carmel, IN |

Easy to schedule. On time registration. Pull into the desk- not wet from the rain. Vacuumed my car. Waiting area met my business needs. Check- in and out seamless. Superior service each time!

May 13, 2016

Andrew, thank you for sharing this great feedback with us. We feel our service department is what makes Butler Hyundai special. Reviews like yours help us to make sure that we're meeting the needs of our customers and we're glad to hear that you were pleased with your visit. We look forward to seeing you for your next service appointment! Regards, Scott Sickels| GM |ssickels@butlerauto.com|317-848-4200

super service

by from Indiamapolis, IN |

Quick,excellent service! All work explained in advance. Service was profession and extremely cordial. Work was initiated and completed on time.

May 5, 2016

Michael, thank you for the awesome feedback! You're right, the team is excellent in service and we appreciate all they did for you! We thank you again and be sure to like us on Facebook to catch the latest service specials! Regards, Scott Sickels| GM |ssickels@butlerauto.com|317-848-4200

Good service

by from Indianapolis, IN |

Brought my car in for regular maintenance. The service was professional, accurate and timely. Great staff and a comfortable waiting area.

May 5, 2016

Thank you for visiting our service department and for leaving the kind words, Valeria. We plan to continue giving great customer service and a comfortable place for all our guests during their stay at our dealership. Regards, Scott Sickels| GM |ssickels@butlerauto.com|317-848-4200

Love My Service Rep!

by from Indianapolis, IN |

Love working with my service rep! He is always pleasant and takes the time to "listen" to me. Does his best to get me the right service for the right price.

May 4, 2016

Thank you so much for taking the time to write such great feedback, Barbara. Our primary focus is to provide each and every customer with exceptional service, and I am extremely happy to hear that the team was able to satisfy that. Don't hesitate to reach out if you have any further questions or needs. Regards, Scott Sickels| GM |ssickels@butlerauto.com|317-848-4200

Service

by from Indianapolis , IN |

I was getting the service during my one hour lunch break, was anxious it won't be done on time. However the service agent was very accommodating and made sure the service is a priority and got me in and out in no time. thank you guys.

April 20, 2016

Mohamed, thank you for your kind words about our service team. Here at Butler Hyundai, we understand how busy life can become and we are glad that we were able to help you during your most convenient. Reviews like yours help us to make sure that we're meeting the needs of our customers and we appreciate you taking the time to leave a review. Best, Scott Sickels| GM |ssickels@butlerauto.com|317-848-4200

Service at it's best.

by from Indianapolis, IN |

My car was taken in for service at the time of my appointment. My car was finished within the time I was quoted. The service staff was professional.

April 15, 2016

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience at our service center, Deborah. I'm glad to hear you found us professional, especially with the help of our service staff. If there is any automotive need we can help with in the future, don't hesitate in contacting us. Best, Scott Sickels| GM |ssickels@butlerauto.com|317-848-4200

Great Service and Very Comfortable Clean Facility

by from Indianapolis, IN |

The waiting area is very comfortable. Everything is very clean, including the bathroom area. The people are very friendly. Dave Zeis is an awesome Service Consultant and is always very helpful in keeping my car running in good condition!

April 15, 2016

We love hearing from our customers so thank you for taking the time to write this glowing feedback. It's wonderful to hear that our staff at Butler Hyundai was able to provide you with an awesome experience!We really appreciate this feedback and we will share it with them especially with Dave.Thank you and if you have any questions about the work that was done, please feel free to contact us. Best, Scott Sickels| GM |ssickels@butlerauto.com|317-848-4200