Butler Hyundai

Service 888-749-3974 Service 888-749-3974

With Integrity Since 1966

2012 Sonata 60k Service

by from Brownsburg, IN |

David Zeis did an excellent job reviewing the items that are part of the 60k service, plus a couple of other items that needs repaired/changed, and he applied a 10% discount per my coupon for a couple of items outside the 60k service (battery replacement & alignment).

Terrible Overall Experience

by from Huntingburg, IN |

I drove over 3 hours to purchase a 2012 Ford Escape. When I arrived for my 11am appointment, the finance representative was not there. I signed the papers that I could and waited. The salesman then reports that they can not find the key to the vehicle that I just drove 3 hours to see. I went to look at the vehicle and it was covered in dirt and had grass clippings on the wheels. Once the finance representative finally showed up, I expressed my discontent with the situation and they said that they would fill up the fuel tank for my inconvenience. I thanked them and did not want to cause a scene, event though I was in disbelief that after spending that much money on a vehicle; they wouldn't have filled up the tank anyway. I just wanted to get my new vehicle and get back on the road home. After I got on the road I noticed that the brakes were taking above average force to get the vehicle stopped and the ride was shaky at low speeds. Once I got the vehicle home, I looked in the glove box for the owner's manual in order to program the keyless entry and there was not one. I called Butler Hyundai and spoke with the salesman that sold me the automobile and he said that I need to take the vehicle to a ford dealer to get the code for the keyless entry and that the vehicle went through an inspection and that there was nothing wrong with the brakes. I will say that they finance department worked hard to get me the financing that I needed for the vehicle, but overall this was a terrible experience and I will be warning everyone not to buy a vehicle from Butler Hyundai.

butler hyundai

by from Indianapolis |

Do not take you car here for service. The service is terrible. The quality is horrible. Your car will leave worse than when you took it in Do not buy a car here. They are rude and disrespectful!!!!!

It Starts Again!

by from Indianapolis, IN |

Starting problem was very intermittent, but every so often nothing would happen/car would not crank when the key was turned to on. Butler Hyundai was able to figure out the problem with my limited detail explanation. They ID'd the problem and replaced a failing inhibitor switch and had the car back to us quickly. I've always trusted Butler's and they've never given me a reason not to.

Service Dept is Excellent

by from Indianapolis |

Butler Hyundai has the friendliest service department I have ever experienced.

Excellent Service

by from Indianapolis |

The service this time was excellent. Consistent with my experience in the past. I highly recommend this dealership and service department.

Great Service

by from Fishers, IN |

I have been taking one or both of my cars to this facility for 6+ years now. I've bought 2 cars from them as well. I must say that their service is commendable-especially that of John Castle in the service department. What stands out to me is their efficiency and the quality of work done. John always welcomes me by name when I drop my car off. I can't think of any establishment which does that here in Indy. This certainly makes a difference to me as a customer and keeps me coming back for service work.

Great Service

by from Indianapolis. IN |

I have always been able to get car in for any service by calling John. He is a great service representative of your company and couldn't be more happy! Great Job John!

Great Service!!!!

by from Indianapolis, IN |

I went in for a scheduled oil change on the maintenance program that I purchased when I bought my car in 2013. Great experience. Not only did they change my oil but also rotated my tires AND WASHED MY CAR!!!!

Five out of Five Stars!!!!

by from Westfield, IN |

I am completely satisfied not only with the service personnel, but with the Fiat mechanic Joe Harriman,