Keffer Mazda

13517 Statesville Rd, Huntersville, NC 28078

New 866-382-6347
Used 866-549-7826
Service 888-844-2449

Best deals on the market

by from Charlotte NC |

I shopped all the other dealers in NC looking for the best deal. Keffer Mitsubishi by far exceeded everyone in customer service and price. They told me they were the number 1 mitsubishi dealer in NC. I know why now. Dont waste your time at other local dealer.

Keffer Mazda responded to this review

June 27, 2012

Sheena, We are so glad you had a great experience at Keffer Mitsubishi. Hope to see you back in the future.

Great Experience

by from Charlotte, NC |

Kenny Robinson helped me buy my first new car. Great customer service from start to finish. Very knowledgeable about all the models, trims, features, options and pricing. Stayed there late to help get everything finalized. Never pushy, always honest and willing to explain everything. Met me at the door when I came back to collect my old car items. Kenny made sure I knew how everything in the car worked and set up everything. He was flexible with my schedule and made the buying process painless, smooth, and enjoyable. I love new CX5 and will recommend Kenny and Keffer Mazda to all my friends, family and coworkers.

I purchased 2013 Altima

by from Charlotte, NC |

My sales person was Sean Daly, my intent was to test drive the vehicle only. However, Sean asked what I was trying to do, I was resolved that it could not be done due to my own requirements. Sean and the finance manager worked the deal giving most of what I asked for and needed to get the deal done. These gentlemen in my opinion really worked hard making sure that I did not leave without a deal being done. There are only two items I waiting for and I will be completely satisfied with my purchase. I love the car!! I only have two areas of criticism one has to do with providing a second for used vehicles (if the owner did not provide one when the car was traded). The second area it's my understanding that this location does not provide or fill up the tank for used cars. There are mom and pop car dealerships that will fill the tank with Keffer being the size that it is I think they can afford to put gas in a car that was just sold same holds true for the second key what is a one to few hundred dollars when you just made thousands off a sold car? Full disclosure I was provided with a full tank of gas and I fought for a second of which I'm still waiting for. To me this would really add to the buying experience at this location. But overall it was good experience.

Great Shopping Experience

by from Charlotte, NC |

I went by Keffer Mazda on my lunch break to look at the new model CX5s and was impressed enough with the service to bother writing a review. These folks were really knowledgeable and helpful. They were able to help me decide on which level of vehicle to choose with solid real data. JJ helped me out and the lot manager Gabriel was able to give me competitor information that was solid. I am still shopping for my new car but if I do buy a Mazda it will be from these guys.

Quality Service

by from Clt, NC |

I stopped by on my way to Dallas and got my oil changed in my 2014 Mazda 6. I Swear!.... My car ran better then the day I bought it. I was in and out in less then an hour. I was smooth sailing to say the least.

Thanks For My Tune Up

by from Charlotte, North Carolina |

I drive an older Mazda, and I came in for a tune up. It didn't take long, a little over a hour. Left there pleased with the work and customer service that was provided. I recommend the service department to anyone who is looking for quality work and good people to perform that quality work. Thanks, Guys.

Zoom Forever

by from Charlotte, NC |

When I took my 2011 Mazda 3 here for routine maintenance, I just had to drop my keys off and they basically handled it from there. It was just that simple.

Great Service

by from W Bridgewater MA |

As a Granny visiting from MA, I awoke to a puddle of something under my car. Looked on line for the nearest Mazda dealer and Keffer popped up. Booked an appt on line, which was very convenient. Upon arrival?they promptly took my car and within an hour I was on my way home. What could have been a long afternoon with my baby grandson, they were able to fix pretty quickly. The guys were friendly and courteous. The waiting room was neat and clean. Hopefully won?t need service again?but if I do?Keffer is where I will go!

the best Mazda dealership

by from Raleigh NC |

I shopped all over the state and Keffer was by far the best. They gave a price way lower than anyone else, typed out the offer in detail in advance and did everything quickly and without any sleazy high pressure sales techniques we saw at a few other dealerships. I highly recommend them.

Great sales experiences, strange ending

by from Huntersville, NC |

Communcation via e-mail was great. Jenna and Kenny responded promptly and effectively. Experience at the dealership was quick and friendly as well. Can't comment on the pressure aspect of this dealership as my sale had been set up via e-mail. Everything was really great, including price, until I drove my "certified" CX-5, 3 & 1/2 hours home and realized the coolant reservoir was almost empty. Took it to my mechanic who confirmed there were no leaks and that it very likely had not been checked prior to leaving the dealership (very odd because it's such a basic quality check that wasn't done on a certified vehicle). I was upset that I had driven it off the lot with low coolant, so I e-mailed Kenny (included pictures of the reservoir), who responded saying he could not comment without a Mazda employee seeing the vehicle since coolant must be checked at certain times. I checked it at all times (shut off for 24 hours, 5 minutes after running, and 1 hour after running). The reservoir was always either very low or empty. So I reply back to tell him this, and no response now for 5 days. There's the facts and potential customers can draw conclusions from that information. My primary concern was that I paid a premium for a certified vehicle so that I would not have to worry about the quality when I drove off the lot. I paid for certified so that I would not have to pay my mechanic $90 to look it over. In the end, I had to do that anyway as well as take a morning off of work to take it to the shop. I thought they would offer compensation in some way for the cost of the inspection and time away from work, but they did not. I guess I would be okay with this situation if it was not a certified vehicle, but it is certified....I don't know whether to recommend them over other dealerships as I don't have much experience with dealerships. Based on my experience, if you choose to work with them, you should expect great service up to the point of driving off the lot. After that, you may have trouble depending on what you need from them. Also, at the very least look over the basics of the vehicle before leaving as you can not always count on them to do that (again, in my experience!). Thanks Jenna and Kenny at Keffer for making the first half a great experience! Hope you guys are allowed more flexibility in the future to meet the needs of your customers in second half! ***Update*** Kenny replied to my e-mail saying the floor mats that were left out of my vehicle were in the mail. I'm thankful for the update, but no mention of the above problem above.

Keffer Mazda responded to this review

January 18, 2015

Hi Dean We appreciate your review. Customer feedback is the only way we can improve and grow. I want to personally apologize for the bad experience that you had with our dealership. I am sorry if you felt like there was a lack of communication on our end. It was never our intention to upset you in anyway. We work hard to provide the best customer service possible, and I am sorry that we fell short this time. I know you have been communicating with Kenny, but please feel free to contact me at your convenience at 704.771.1643, and I will do what I can to help rectify this situation. -Gabriel Faria

Not What I expected.....

by from Mooresville, NC |

......and thats a good thing!!!!!!!!!!!! I was very impressed with the professionalism and friendliness of this dealership. I didn't feel hurried to make a decision and I was given a run down of buttons and levers on the car before we even did a test drive! Nothing like the dealership we visited before we came to Keffer Mazda. Awesome price for the car and we are at a comfortable payment! Super happy with my purchase at Keffer Mazda and will DEFINITELY recommend this group of people! I went in to test drive a Mazda 6 and/or look at the Mazda 3. I was really excited because they were so pretty on line. We went in and Robert met us at the door. He asked if we were there to see anyone in particular and we weren't so he assisted us. We sat down and he asked us a few basic questions. I was just ready to look at the Mazdas and then head down the road to Nissan. We had went to Kia the night before. I was narrowing it down to what I wanted then I would see what the payments would be. I told Robert we were going to Nissan after we left there and he was really nice about it. We looked at Mazda 6 cars and I liked it but wanted to sit in a Mazda 3. I liked it but I didn't like the look of the dash with the tablet-like thing sticking up. I picked out a really nice Mazda 6 that I wanted to test drive and we went for a ride. He was very helpful in showing me where the controls and things were located. He took the time to show me things when the guy at Kia the night before just wanted us to hurry up and leave. I was really impressed with Robert. The car felt nice and I loved the way it drove. It had a lot of get up and go that I was used to in my G6. We got back to the dealership and we went in to talk. I explained that I really liked the car but I wanted to look at the Altima before I made a decision. He asked if he could work up a price before we left and we said sure. He came back with a price and it was really good. It was getting late so I asked that if we didn't like the Altima and wanted to come back would we need to come back the next day. He went to talk to someone about that and then he came back with another guy. I believe it was the finance manager? Anyway, he set down in front of us and in a very nice professional way he said "what can i do to stop you from looking at the Altima?" That was a bold thing for him to ask but it impressed me. He asked if there was anything the car I drove didn't have that I wanted. He said if they added those things, would I buy? My husband and I talked about it. I pulled up photos of the Altima interior again and made my decision to buy the Mazda. I was excited and I felt good about my purchase. We got a great deal, a good amount for my trade in and a great payment. We are very happy with our experience with Robert and Keffer Mazda!