Keffer Mazda

Used 866-549-7826 Used 866-549-7826
Service 888-844-2449 Service 888-844-2449

Great customer service

by from Statesville, NC |

Rodney worked very hard to get me the best deal possible . Excellent customer service. I had a great experience at Keffer Mazda!!!

Great Buying Experience

by from Hickory |

I dealt with 2 salesmen. Rodney and Kenny. Both were great and understanding of my needs and payment. Neither were pushy when the numbers were too high. Zach crunched some numbers and got me at the right payment. Highly recommend Keffer Mazda. They are a lot nicer and less pushy than the other Mazda places I visited while shopping.

Great customer service

by from Statesville, NC |

Excellent! Managed to keep me loyal to Mazda!

by from Huntersville, NC |

After a horrible experience at another local dealer, Yuri and the team at Keffer really went over an above to get me into the car I wanted for a great price. There was no pressure, everything was up front. When it came down to the paperwork phase, the financial officer turned his screen to show me where all the costs were tied up. None of this writing a number on a sheet of paper and scurrying away to "talk to the manager." They made sure I was happy with the deal, the car, and the experience. I wish I had gone there first - it would have made for a much less stressful week.

great service

by from charlotte nc |

Chad Cowans was the absolute best car salesman I have ever dealt with. He went way beyond the call of duty helping me get the car checked out by my mechanic on the other side of town on his time. Best customer service out their, and prices are very fair. Check out Chad when you go to Keffer Mazda he will take care of you. His response time for any questions I had was spot on.

Great service, low-stress buying experience!

by from Mooresville, NC |

I recently purchased a new Mazda MX3 from Keffer and had the pleasure or working with Sean. Throughout my entire experience, I never felt preassured or stressed. Sean was very patient throughout the whole process, as I was first unsure of which car was right for me. He took the time to make sure I understand the features of benefits of both of the models I was considering and when that was decided, guided me through the entire negotiation process, which in and of itself, can be very stressful and I felt that he was out for my est interests the entire time. I will definitely be a Keffer Mazda repeat customer!

Great Experience!

by from Charlotte, NC |

I searched for weeks online for a "new" used car before setting up test drives at a couple dealerships. I ended up purchasing a 2015 Infiniti QX60 from Keffer Mazda and could not have been more happy with the experience. Compared to the other car dealerships I visited, Keffer provided a friendly, no-pressure atmosphere that went above and beyond my expectations. Carolyn is the best and most friendly sales consultant I've ever worked with. She went over the vehicle features in a timely no-rush fashion and made the car buying process incredibly easy. The finance director Taiwon was also was very helpful and made every step seem effortless. Great experience overall. Would definitely go back again for another vehicle purchase.

Satisfied in South Carolina

by from Columbia area, SC |

I recently had the pleasure of working with the fine folks at Keffer Mazda and have to say...what a fantastic experience! I found my vehicle online, called, and spoke with Sean. Sean went above and beyond...taking pictures of every possible thing he could spot on the vehicle one might consider a blemish and texted me pictures as I live 2 hours away...in South Carolina. He exuded patience, honesty, and the happiness he has for his workplace! We worked out a deal over the phone...subject to driving the vehicle and credit approval. Not typical for any dealer... Taiwon made the financing process a breeze...better rates than my personal bank would provde...everything clearly explained...a real down to earth, professional presentation of options, and again, excellent experience! Having worked in the Car Business myself, I have to compliment the team at Keffer Mazda...the atmosphere was just right. Everyone stayed late knowing we were driving in from SC to help us with our process with a warm smile! I have never had a car buying experience buying a vehicle as smooth and painless as this was...Bravo ~Jason and Lauren J.

Great service!

by from Huntersville, NC |

Went to Mazda last week and had an excellent experience! I'm absolutely in love with my new car, and our salesman Kenneth really helped us out. Kenneth was knowledgable, attentive, and very helpful. We made the right decision in coming here...highly recommended.

BUYER BEWARE!!!

by from Burlington, NC |

Too bad there is not a zero rating. Horrible experience.