Right Toyota Scion

7701 E. Frank Lloyd Wright Blvd., Scottsdale, AZ 85260

New 866-592-9126
Used 888-576-9880
Service 888-248-2126

Right Toyota ensures you a buying environment and experience which will exceed your expectations

Excellent Follow UP

by from Phoenix, AZ |

Right Toyota impressed me with the amount of follow up they were willing to do to answer any questions I might have about buying a vehicle from them.

Satisfied Customer

by from Scottsdale, AZ |

Adam is very efficient! I enjoyed his enthusiasm for Toyotas and how he explained the new features on the corolla, 2015. He helped to make the transition an easy one for me.

Best Car Buying Experience Ever

by from Scottsdale, AZ |

Mike and Zach were awesome! Easiest experience I have ever had purchasing a vehicle. Great communication!

Excellent Service

by from Scottsdale, AZ |

Joe Young contacted me about turning in my leased 2012 Highlander with 19,000 miles. Joe, the Sales Manager, and I negotiated a deal on a 2014 Avalon which encouraged me to give up the Highlander and step back into a sedan.

Comfortable and friendly

by from Scottsdale, AZ |

Excellent as always. My wife and I have purchased many vehicles from Right Toyota and will always purchase our new vehicles from Right Toyota and Brian Koepke.

Comfortable and friendly

by from Scottsdale, AZ |

Very professional in every way, and genuinely cares about his customer. Encourages follow-up any time it is needed, with an assurance of prompt attention. Overall, an above-average customer-service experience!

Exellent secvice great facility

by from Scottsdale, AZ |

Curtis was great. He was the first one I met at the dealership and my wife and I connected with him from the start. He was very knowledgable and professional. We went to four other dealerships and he was the only one who got us behind the wheel for a test drive. We will be passing his name on to friends and family.

Excellent Treatment

by from Scottsdale, AZ |

Elvis and Ed were very professional in our inquiries about purchasing a new vehicle through the Costco program and our final decision to purchase a very well maintained, low mileage preowned vehicle. We are very appreciative of their assistance.

Right Toyota is a great dealership!

by from Albuquerque, NM |

I can't say enough good things about the experience of internet car shopping for the best price. Right Toyota gave me the best price. I contacted 7 Toyota dealers in Phoenix. 4 ended up responding with out the door prices. Ryan who works at Right emailed me several times a day for a week and also phoned me. The price agreed upon was the price on all the paperwork when I got to the dealer. My husband and I drove about 500 miles to get a better price. Everyone at Right was professional and honest. They made us feel like family and let us bring our dog with us to pick up the car, instead of getting relative to watch her or put her in doggy day care for a few hours. It turns out the employees are dog lovers and about 15 people noticed her as they walked by. Later I discovered they do volunteer work with one of the animal humane groups in Phoenix. I told my husband I knew this was the place we needed to buy the car from. My husband and I are very impressed by all the employees. The dealership was huge but easy to find your way around in. Internet car shopping, it turns out is easy once you do your research and know what you are doing. I knew what I vehicle I wanted. No one tried to talk us into something that was more expensive or that had features I did not need. Ryan is very personable and easy to talk to. He was very patient when he showed me how to use the GPS and other computerized auto features. I was very tired after having spent about 9 hours driving to Phoenix the day before. If I lived in the local area, Ryan invited me to come back and ask him questions about the car after I drove it for a few days. My husband and I plan to come back and get the car checked out there within 6 months and also spend time more time in the area. A 5 day car buying trip, is exhausting. Everyone at Right did what they could to make it less stressful. I will always be happy with my decision and recommend Ryan as an internet sales manager and Right Toyota. I truly believe they are the best Toyota dealer in the Phoenix metro area. Trish

Clean Facilities

by from Scottsdale, AZ |

My experience with Right Toyota was spectacular. I wasn't entirely sure what I wanted starting out, so I met with Jerry. He gave me a few concise explanations on various topics then allowed me to test drive the vehicles I was interested in. After I finished driving it, I became interested in the 2014 Tacoma. Jerry took me through its various features and I decided with confidence that I wanted to buy one. When going through the financing portion of the process, I met with Kent. He was not only very friendly and personable, but he also got me a great interest rate for the financing option I chose. In the end, I drove away exceptionally satisfied.

Great Deal

by from Scottsdale, AZ |

Our experience with Right Toyota was awesome! Chris Debres went above and beyond customer service!!