Right Toyota Scion

7701 E. Frank Lloyd Wright Blvd., Scottsdale, AZ 85260

New 866-592-9126
Used 888-576-9880
Service 888-248-2126

Right Toyota ensures you a buying environment and experience which will exceed your expectations

Excellent Follow UP

by from Phoenix, AZ |

Right Toyota impressed me with the amount of follow up they were willing to do to answer any questions I might have about buying a vehicle from them.

Right Toyota is a great dealership!

by from Albuquerque, NM |

I can't say enough good things about the experience of internet car shopping for the best price. Right Toyota gave me the best price. I contacted 7 Toyota dealers in Phoenix. 4 ended up responding with out the door prices. Ryan who works at Right emailed me several times a day for a week and also phoned me. The price agreed upon was the price on all the paperwork when I got to the dealer. My husband and I drove about 500 miles to get a better price. Everyone at Right was professional and honest. They made us feel like family and let us bring our dog with us to pick up the car, instead of getting relative to watch her or put her in doggy day care for a few hours. It turns out the employees are dog lovers and about 15 people noticed her as they walked by. Later I discovered they do volunteer work with one of the animal humane groups in Phoenix. I told my husband I knew this was the place we needed to buy the car from. My husband and I are very impressed by all the employees. The dealership was huge but easy to find your way around in. Internet car shopping, it turns out is easy once you do your research and know what you are doing. I knew what I vehicle I wanted. No one tried to talk us into something that was more expensive or that had features I did not need. Ryan is very personable and easy to talk to. He was very patient when he showed me how to use the GPS and other computerized auto features. I was very tired after having spent about 9 hours driving to Phoenix the day before. If I lived in the local area, Ryan invited me to come back and ask him questions about the car after I drove it for a few days. My husband and I plan to come back and get the car checked out there within 6 months and also spend time more time in the area. A 5 day car buying trip, is exhausting. Everyone at Right did what they could to make it less stressful. I will always be happy with my decision and recommend Ryan as an internet sales manager and Right Toyota. I truly believe they are the best Toyota dealer in the Phoenix metro area. Trish

Clean Facilities

by from Scottsdale, AZ |

My experience with Right Toyota was spectacular. I wasn't entirely sure what I wanted starting out, so I met with Jerry. He gave me a few concise explanations on various topics then allowed me to test drive the vehicles I was interested in. After I finished driving it, I became interested in the 2014 Tacoma. Jerry took me through its various features and I decided with confidence that I wanted to buy one. When going through the financing portion of the process, I met with Kent. He was not only very friendly and personable, but he also got me a great interest rate for the financing option I chose. In the end, I drove away exceptionally satisfied.

Great Deal

by from Scottsdale, AZ |

Our experience with Right Toyota was awesome! Chris Debres went above and beyond customer service!!

Best of the Best

by from Scottsdale, AZ |

Experience was a good one. Ed was easy to work with. I had done a lot of research ahead of time and had an appointment set with him, as well as other dealers in the valley. Price we settled on seemed fair. Happy with the vehicle. Nick Sharma in finance was fantastic. He made sure I was well informed on lease vs. purchase pros and cons, went over the deal in ways I understood, and was very personable as well. However, at one point, his manager came in, and was one of the rudest people I have run across in a LONG time. He was mean and condescending to Nick in front of us, and was just a jerk overall. Apparently he felt Nick was taking too long with us (which he wasn't- we were in and out of the finance part in under 40 minutes), and his frustrations were apparent. Seemed like he wanted to be able to go home... If I was Nick, I would lodge a complaint for the way he was spoken to, and as a customer, I didn't appreciate his rudeness or barging in and filling the air with tension. This was the only part of my experience that marred it and I would mark exceptional because Ed and Nick were great, but this one guy ruined it, so very good is as good as it gets.

Wonderful

by from Scottsdale, AZ |

over all the experience was fine, Steve was very good working with us and his knowledge helped. A couple of return trips to dealership for missing items occured but everything was taken care of. Only thing needed was a better price for the vehicle. LOL

Great deal

by from Scottsdale AZ  |

Ryan was great to work with, we did everything over the phone and email. When I came into the office to sign the paperwork all the numbers we correct and the experience was fast and easy. Ryan did a great job explaining the lease to me and the different option I have. I will defiantly be using Ryan & Right Toyota in future again.

Great deal

by from Scottsdale, AZ |

Thank you for quickly and accurately servicing our 2000 Honda CRV and keeping it in top shape.

excellent

by from Ecker |

The best of service, as always. I have been a customer of Right Toyota for nine years. You could not ask for better service, friendliness and all the plusses that goes with it. I am very welcomed there with whatever problem I have had.

very pleased

by from Scottsdale AZ  |

Roger is consistently excellent to work with on the front line. We bring all our Toyota vehicles to him consistently when they need repairs and/or service. We go no where else. - The facility is very comfortable to wait and work out of. If the vehicle is going to be tied up a long time we are usually given a loner so that helps a lot also.

Great Job

by from Scottsdale, AZ |

The buying experience was relaxing. Jason Carter and Chris Nolan had a way about them that made us feel relaxed and calm. They both worked very hard to make the deal. We had a less than desirable situation to work with . The bank took a long time to make their decision. Jason and Chris worked hard updating us with what we needed to verify various documents. As a result of their persistence and hard work, the deal went through. We're happy with the results going to Right Toyota.