Right Toyota Scion

7701 E. Frank Lloyd Wright Blvd., Scottsdale, AZ 85260

New 866-592-9126
Used 888-576-9880
Service 888-248-2126

Right Toyota ensures you a buying environment and experience which will exceed your expectations

Excellent Follow UP

by from Phoenix, AZ |

Right Toyota impressed me with the amount of follow up they were willing to do to answer any questions I might have about buying a vehicle from them.

by from Scottsdale, AZ |

The buying experience was relaxing. Jason Carter and Chris Nolan had a way about them that made us feel relaxed and calm. They both worked very hard to make the deal. We had a less than desirable situation to work with . The bank took a long time to make their decision. Jason and Chris worked hard updating us with what we needed to verify various documents. As a result of their persistence and hard work, the deal went through. We're happy with the results going to Right Toyota.

by from Scottsdale,AZ  |

They were excellent and couldn't have been more supportive in my situation. Hats off to both of them. Bought a car and was delivered on Friday left to go to Florida on Sunday and the engine went on the car in a remote part of Texas. My wife and I received the support from the dealership and they covered all our expenses as we had to leave the car, rent one and returned to Scottsdale. At that time picked out another car of our choice. GREAT COMFORT FROM ALL.

by from Scottsdale,AZ  |

Very positive and informative, respectful and and considerate. I felt the total presence of the persons with whom I interacted!

by from Scottsdale,AZ  |

Appt made. took car immediately. Got recall work completed faster than anticipated. Comfortable waiting area both inside and outside. Great experience as usual

by from Scottsdale,AZ  |

Top Notch. Frenchy treated me in a very professional manner, explaining options and pricing, while not playing any games

by from Scottsdale,AZ  |

Was extremely thorough, professional, and wonderful to work with! Thank You!

Fantastic

by from Scottsdale,AZ  |

We knew the exact car that we wanted and Mike Perez was able to get us the vehicle and a good deal. All our questions were answered and the whole process was completed as quickly as possible. We are a returning customer after buying a 2004 Prius (which we still own... with over 165,000 miles on it).

by from Scottsdale,AZ  |

This salesman went above and beyond in every way. Made me feel like family. Had my convenience and comfort #1 in all dealings. Very knowledgeable, enthusiastic, courteous, helpful, kind and understanding. Anticipated my needs. What a refreshing joy to deal with him. Even my dog loved him. Is he up for adoption? Even would adopt his wife, three daughters and dog. Finance manager was top notch and saved my life (or his. I, unfortunately get quite testy when my blood sugar drops!). I had a long day and had my dog with me. I went too long without food and got light headed and ill. He gave me a protein bar his wife gave him and I felt human again. He handled the paperwork expeditiously and efficiently and was very patient and kind. We swapped motorcycle horror stories. He was very personable and knew his products. Had I been in a better mood, I probably would have bought the alrm from him. May still call him back on the service contract - will do my due diligence.

by from Scottsdale,AZ  |

We were so impressed with the professionalism we experienced at Right Toyota. We were very appreciative of the excellent customer service we received. The entire staff was friendly and courteous.

by from Scottsdale,AZ  |

I had a great experience. I knew the car I wanted before I came in, and they had quite a few cars in stock to choose from. I hate buying cars, but this experience was the best I have had.