Stadium Auto

Used 877-338-5653

All credit - OK!!

Nice Nice

by from Red oak |

Its a stand up place sales were cool staff was cool not one issue I'm going back for my next one

Extremely Poor Customer Service

by from Frisco, Texas |

I spent a day trading e-mails with a salesman regarding a vehicle (VW Touareg TDI) listed online. Several people from the dealership contacted me to schedule a viewing for that evening. I left a message for the salesman and sent an e-mail shortly after the last person called me that afternoon to inform him I was leaving my office to drive to their location, which would be nearly an hour drive for me. Halfway there he called me and told me the vehicle was sold! To make matters worse, someone else from the dealer called me the next day to schedule a test drive . . . I asked if the vehicle was still available and they didn't know for sure, but said they would call me back. They did, SEVERAL DAYS LATER. Take my advice - don't waste your time with this dealer; if you do, ask them to bring the vehicle to you for a test drive.

Buying Experience

by from Corsicana, TX |

My car buying experience was great my sales man was Nathan Jones all the people that worked there made me feel very comfortable. This will be the only place I will come for all my car or tuck purchases.

customer service

by from texas |

We were in the market in buying two vehicles. They wouldn't acknowledge my spouse in the vehicle she wanted. It seems that they didn't want to make a deal. So we went somewhere else and we a got a better a deal. Great sales man but poor service.

Ms. V.B. S.

by from Texas |

STADIUM AUTO HOME OF THE"NEW METHOD" SALES (YOU PURSUE THE SALESPERSONS AND THEY IGNORE YOU)!! THIS HAS BEEN GOING ON SINCE MAY5,2014! TODAY IS JUNE10,2014! AND I WAS READY TO BUY, AND PREPARED TO TRAVEL APPROXIMATELY 500 MILES TO DO SO!! NO FOLLOW-THROUGH, NO RETURNED CALLS, OR TEXTS, OR E-MAILS!! NOTHING!! I'M NOT TALKING ABOUT ONE SALESPERSON, BUT THREE(MICHAEL MILLER, BLAKE SHARKY, MARK ANTHONY)EVEN LEFT A MESSAGE, ASKING THE OWNER, KEN STRICKLAND, TO RETURN MY CALL! STILL HAVEN'T HEARD A WORD!! I'M DISAPPOINTED, AGGRAVATED, AND EXHAUSTED!! THIS HAS BEEN A HORRIBLE EXPERIENCE!! I WILL FIND MY CAR ELSEWHERE, WHERE SALESPERSONS WANT TO SALE VEHICLES!!

SHADYSHADYSHADY

by from Arlington TX |

I recently purchased a vehicle and they could not shove me out the door fast enough! As discussed on initial review of the vehicle they were more than happy to fix and/or replace broke items and of course now, 2mths later, I still cannot get anyone to talk to me let alone stand good on their word to replace the items! They delived my vehicle still dirty inside & w/NO GAS! They just ping pong you back & forth. I even have tried reaching the GM & I can't get to him. Guess I'm going to have to go BACK over there & see if some is going to help me. VERY FRUSTRATED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

LIFTED TRUCK SUPERSTORE! GREAT EXPERINCE FOR ME

by from Keller, TX |

TUCKER SAYE AND STADIUM AUTO EXCEEDED MY EXPECTATION! I purchased a low mileage lifted 2013 Tahoe (from Tucker) that they had customized at MK'S Customs in April of 2014. I went to MK'S for Nerf bars, back up camera, floor mats (after the sale) and they helped me register my 5/60 warranty with Fab Tech. MKS is also GREAT! I rarely purchase used vehicles and researched them on Google and other site reviews and witnessed mixed reviews (based on purchase type). They were open and honest about the vehicle history, carfax and when and who lifted it. I can tell you, everything Stadium promised me they delivered on. I had a "WE OWE YOU" for a Chevy emblem, I drove in 2 weeks later and they popped it in 5 minutes while I waited. As far as convenience, I drove the truck on Wednesday and called Tucker and said I wanted it on Friday. I told him I could be in at 11 AM and needed to be out by 1 PM (to head out of town). We finalized the deal, went to finance (NO PRESSURE) and I was gone by 1230PM. I would recommend Stadium Auto to anyone looking for a specialty or hard to find vehicle. They have a large selection of lifted trucks / SUV's and many rare sport and luxury cars. I will buy again from Stadium.

Con artist in cheap suits

by from Ft worth |

If you are wanting a fair deal do not visit stadium auto! Pictures on the Internet look good but when you get there it's a whole different story. Dirty vehicles. Even the vehicles that are on the lot ready for sale have coffee cups in them. The expect to get top dollar for trucks with 100k miles with dents scratches cigarette holes in the seats. Trust me they won't come off a dollar. My salesman was nice and helpful but his boss or so called manager , different story! Guess they don't figure that people buying cars from them have half a brain. Typical smoke and mirrors. I would defiantly hire an outside mechanic to look over any vehicle that comes off their lot. Good luck with that one. Not to mention getting mad when they don't get you to buy even after you tell them what your willing to pay for the 15th time. Trying to make you feel guilty that their salesman needs this deal. They act like they are doing you a favor for buying one of their vehicles. Very unprofessional. Don't brings the kids unless you want them learning some choice words while your shopping here. It's a joke!

I will never buy from these people again!!!

by from Cedar Hill,TX |

They don't care about there custermers!!! All they want to do is make a deal.They wear you down in hopes you will make a stupid deal. They shook My hand on a deal and when it was time to sign they said they could'nt do the deal...they needed more money!!!! They have a lot of trics up there sleeves and they use them. And yes if there is a problem , you don't get a call back. No class at all at this dealership!!!!

Good buying experience

by from Bentonville, AR |

I drove 6 hours to go see a vehicle they had. Test drove it, filled out the paperwork, bought the car, and had the car delivered. The sales staff took care of me but the overall process took a long time. Seems like it could have been a little faster, but I got the car I wanted for the price I wanted so there are no real complaints. It is also nice that this dealership has a working relationship with Woodside Credit. It made the process very easy.

Very disgusted consumer

by from Texas |

Our experience with Stadium Auto was horrible. We had a terrible time getting any information or answers. We were looking at two different vehicles online. We were finally told that they would hold the two vehicles until we could come and look at them the next day. When we arrived at the dealership someone was test driving one of the vehicles and they had sold the other one that morning. The only thing that they would even offer to do for us was put us in another vehicle that was terrible.