Stadium Auto

Stadium Auto

624 N Watson Rd, Arlington, TX 76011

Used 877-338-5653

All credit - OK!!

Great dealer and Sales person (Lisa Hope)

by from Austin, Texas |

Great vehicle and super easy experience. I'd definitely consider buying from them again!

Depends on expectations

by from Dallas, TX |

If you expect the quality of a name brand dealership then don't show up unexpectedly for a specific vehicle. Also there is little to almost no negotiating options on price even if you point out name brand dealers new vehicle price comparisons. You may be offered to look ok at an alternate vehicle rather than a negotiation on price. As far as quality of vehicles again as long as you contact ahead the vehicle is generally ready. The building is ok however the salesmen will say what they need to get you into a vehicle. I called specific all and pointed out what appeared to be damage on a step rail but the salesman stated it wasn't there. However when I saw the truck in person it was just as I asked about. So I requested that would need replacing.

a little pushy and then rude when I didn't buy

by from Arlington |

Well I went to look at a 2013 Evo and I was pleasantly surprised that they let me test drive it without more than seeing my drivers license. Previously trying to test an STI at another dealer they treated me like a kid who couldn't possibly be a serious buyer. So getting into the car was easy, then they were a bit pushy when I told them I didn't feel so comfortable about the payments even though I liked the car. I tried over and over to tell them I wanted to leave but they managed to get me to take the Evo home for the night and come back and see if I wanted to buy it. In the end when I returned the car after a few more hours of them trying to sell me a variety of cars they had a poor attitude as if I wasted their time, even though I tried to leave earlier. The manager even said "this was a good deal so don't waste your time coming back" They were all pretty nice until they realized I wasn't ready to buy a car.

Great buying experience

by from arlington |

I needed a car for uber. I needed a a luxury car for under 20000. Vince and Ryan found a 12 Lincoln for me that worked. Thanks!

Great truck buying experience

by from Fort Worth, Tx |

Second time purchasing a vehicle from Stadium Auto and once again they came through with flying colors. From the salesman Jose Manzo to the service dept mgr Robert, they did a great job in meeting my high expectations.

Easy to deal..

by from Lewisville Tx |

Ms Lisa Hope was very nice to deal with very in tune with her customer...

Roush Mustang GT thanks to LISA HOPE at Stadium

by from Plano |

Lisa hope gave me hope and helped me drive off in #34 of 100 Roush Mustang GT Convertible. From my online experience to actually meeting with her and not only switching my mind from a truck to this car? I put her through sellers hell and she maintained the most upstanding professionalism an buyer could expect! Thank you Lisa Hope and Stadium Auto for letting me drive one out of the showroom and into my garage!!!

worst dealership ever!

by from Fort Worth, TX |

The dealer called me up and said he could get me in a certain car and said they were below on their sales. We stopped what we were doing to drive 45 minutes out there. When it came down to buying the car, he tried to put me in a different vehicle than i wanted then threw the F bomb at my husband because we didn't want the other vehicle. Worst experience I've ever had.

Virgil has been a pleasure to work with.

by from Arlington, Texas |

Bought a 2011 Mustang GT from Virgil about a month ago and he's done everything I've asked of him to help me out. Since I bought it as an extra car he has taken me home to drop off my truck and keeps in touch to make sure I'm happy.

Virgil

by from Bossier city Louisiana |

Virgil and his team were very professional and worked very hard to give me exactly what I wanted Great job great job

Virgil At Stadium Auto

by from Arlington,Tx |

Virgin communicated with myself and the dealership and did his very best to get a monthly rate that we could both agree on. I give this salesman five stars and i reccomend him as your sales person. Thank you.