Colonial Buick GMC

66 Galen St, Watertown, MA 02472

New 888-283-1251
Used 888-274-7050
Service 888-859-0759

Great experience, Mike Foster is a great salesman.

by from Peabody, MA |

From the moment I got there was treated with great respect and the sales staff was top notch.Starting with the general manager down to finance department it was an incredibly easy experience purchasing a new vehicle.

Great service

by from Woburn, MA |

Purchased a new vehicle in March was very happy with the service from Brian Mahan he was a pleasure to work with explained and answered all our questions and needs. Bought and drove the car away that day!! AWESOME SERVICE!!

A++ Experience

by from Brookline, NH |

Brian Mahan was great to deal with. He made calls to the insurance company for us, he is very friendly, very personable, a real nice guy. We were shopping for about two weeks and he was the best sales consultant we met after visiting or talking to about 6 dealerships. I cannot image a better car buying experience. We live about 1 1/2 hours away but it was well worth the trip. The Colonial dealership is the family friendly dealership others claim they are or strive to be. Not an overbearing, pushy dealership, but the kind of place where you'll feel comfortable.

Brian Mahan - hands down the best sales consultant

by from Salem, MA |

My mom and I went to Colonial GMC with a vague idea of the vehicles we were interested in. From the moment we walked in, Brian was able to swiftly narrow down our options and get us into 2 new GMC SUV's that we are thoroughly happy with. The level of comfort we had was like nothing we have ever experienced at a dealership. Not only was Brian welcoming and easy to work with, the rest of the staff was extremely helpful and upbeat. Since our purchase, we have done nothing but sang the praises of Brian and Colonial. Sending more customers there way real soon!

The best car buying experience...

by from Salem, MA |

By far the best and easiest buying experience I've had..Brian Mahan is the best..my daughter and I walked in unsure, and drove away hrs later with 2 2015 Suv`s. Extremely happy with the choices he helped us make. Customer service overall was the best, would recommend to everyone!

GMC DENALI

by from WATERTOWN, MA |

THE PROCESS WAS GREAT BUT, I DID HAVE TO GO BACK A THIRD TIME TO GET IT, THE PLATES WERE NOT READY.

great experience

by from reading, ma |

Our salesperson Brian Mahan was helpful, knowledgeable and courteous. He guided us through the buying process without being pushy. The whole experience was very pleasant. We ended up buying 3 cars for our family in 4 months.

2014 Chevy Cruze - Could not be happier .

by from Worcester, MA |

I went to two other dealerships prior to Colonial GMC and let me tell you that I did not experience customer service at the others like I did here. Brian Mahan was excellent, from the moment he called me to the day I picked up my car I felt like he was very genuine, kept me in the loop the entire time throughout the process and was very easy to speak to. Once all the paperwork was done I got into my 2014 Chevy Cruze the next day! I am very glad I purchased from here and that they have such a great team.

Mr. William L Sovie

by from Arlington, MA |

Brian Mahan was great, he talked me through the Arcadia with all of its options. Once I decided to buy he did all the paper work, got me set up with the business manager, and the next thing I knew we were sitting in the front seat going over all of the options an how they worked. I am very very pleased with Brian & Colonial and would recommend them all. Bill Sovie 2015 Arcadia SLT 1

Pleasant experience

by from Malden |

I bought a lightly used Honda CRV from this place. I had done plenty of online research and went to few other dealerships for that particular car. I found their price of the car and their offer for my trade in to be the most reasonable one. And Justin was very nice to work with. It did not seem like I was speaking with someone who was reading off of a salesperson's script book. Overall, a nice experience.

I picked up my new car at Colonial today

by from Wlatham MA |

I'm happy to report that I picked up my brand new Buick Verona today and I could not be more pleased with the courtesy, helpfulness and enthusiasm of my sales associate, Brian Mahan. Brian's friendly and informative style made everything easy. He even helped me return my rental car to Hertz. That's what I consider conscientious service. Brian also let me know that I could call him anytime to answer questions about my new car. My heartfelt thanks to Brian and to the whole team at Colonial Buick in Watertown.