Colonial Buick GMC

66 Galen St, Watertown, MA 02472

New 888-283-1251
Used 888-274-7050
Service 888-859-0759

Great experience, Mike Foster is a great salesman.

by from Peabody, MA |

From the moment I got there was treated with great respect and the sales staff was top notch.Starting with the general manager down to finance department it was an incredibly easy experience purchasing a new vehicle.

HIghly Recommend!

by from North Falmouth, MA |

Just had a great car buying experience at Colonial. Brian Mahan was a treat to deal with. No pressure and a great deal. If you're looking for a GMC, be sure to check out Colonial and ask for Brian!

I love my new Buick

by from Boston, MA |

An amazing experience, the entire process was easy, the salesperson was very nice and able to answer every single and dumb question I had.

World Class Buying Experience

by from Billerica, MA |

If you're looking for a new or used car this dealership is a MUST SEE! My wife and I were looking for a good used vehicle and we are thrilled that we went to Colonial Buick GMC and met Mike Foster and Brian Mahan! Not only were they helpful in trying to get us into the vehicle that was right for us, but they did it in a manner that made it fun and comfortable. That's not always the case when buying a car. There is no doubt in my mind that not only would we buy from these two World Class professionals again, but we will recommend them to all of our friends and family. Everyone we encountered throughout the dealership made us feel at home from the GM Paul Rowe, to the Business Mgr Richard Stempel, to of course Mike & Brian. It is very clear that they all understand the true meaning of great customer service. Thanks again to all of you for your help, patience and service and see you again soon for our next purchase!

new car purchase

by from watertown ma |

went surfing the net for a new truck(left over 2014), looked up to 75 miles away. found what i was looking for and more in my own backyard. pleasant surprise with the process and the quality of the deal and sales person brian Mahan. down to earth, no nonsense. fastest and easiest new car process I have experienced. no pressure, no false promises, no delay tactics. after the initial deal encounter, I was in and out of the show room with my truck in under an hour. I WILL BE BACK!

Brian Mahan- very helpful

by from Lexington, MA |

We were very pleased with our experience not only at Colonial Chrysler in Watertown but specifically with the help we received from Brian Mahan. He was precise, honest, and efficient. We are a returning customer who has been very satisfied with our Yukon Denali. We wanted something new and available. Brian listened to our needs and situation and acted very well on our behalf. We purchased the brand new Yukon Denali after learning all of the improvements, specifically with regard to safety for our family. Brian made the process seamless and comfortable. We had our new car exactly when we needed it. Brian set everything up for us from the purchase to insurance to settings in the vehicle. He showed us all the new improvements which made driving off the lot more enjoyable. We would highly recommend visiting Colonial Chrysler in Watertown, MA and asking for sales consultant Brian Mahan.

My first New Vehicle!

by from North Reading, MA |

Just bought my first new vehicle from Brian Mahan!. I've tried several times in the past to get a new car, but could never get past the high pressure tactics. Thanks to Brian and the team at Colonial I now have a brand new vehicle, and there was no pressure! Brian was very responsive and was always reachable to make everything as it should be. Thank You Brian!

Excellant Experience

by from Arlington, MA |

I am a returning customer to Colonial. My first experience was okay, however this recent experience was outstanding! Brian Mahan was my sales consultant this time. I had purchased a GMC Acadia in 2011 and was looking to lease a new one. Brian was extremely attentive to my questions and concerns. With my schedule it is difficult to find the time to come in and make a deal. I knew exactly what I wanted and Brian was willing to work with me via email and phone. He remained patient as I was working with two other dealerships at the same time. I stayed with Colonial due to Brian. He was quick and efficient with all my questions and concerns. He was right to the point and took the time to understand my position. Delivery was quicker than I imagined and he assisted me from beginning to end, including helping me transfer my belongings to the new car. In this day and age it is difficult to find people with great customer service skills. Brian exceeds all expectations. As long as he is with Colonial, I will be.

Awesome experience at Colonial GMC

by from Boston, MA |

Everyone at Colonial Buick/GMC was more than pleasant and professional. My wife and daughter were treated very kindly during our visits and we felt like we were everyone's top priority throughout the entire process. We were initially greeted by the General Manager Paul Rowe who set me up right away with Mike Foster. Mike Foster was a very friendly salesperson, and was quite knowledgeable about the GMC brand and in particular, the Terrain model I was interested in. Mike handled the transaction without any high pressure tactics, or redundant sales pitch. Lastly, Richard Stempel handled the final details with finesse and was even able to obtain a better financing package than my credit union had initially offered me. Overall, this was a very good experience for my family and we are extremely happy with the outcome. I have since sent along my co-worker and brother-in-law who have both purchased within a week of my purchase. Jose Diaz Satisfied 2015 GMC Terrain Owner Boston, MA

Best service I have ever had!

by from Braintree ma |

Justin is a great man he's the best salesman I worked with. He always keeps in touch with me to see how I am doing. Thanks again for my truck. I wouldn't go any place other then you !

Jeanne lawless

by from Brighton,ma |

I picked up my car yesterday -Brian Mayan was our sails person -we bought a buick one year ago from Brian kept his card so when I was ready to buy we could contact him. Top notch listened to me all my wants and needs -he's not pushy and allows you to make your car division -I went into the dealership for one type of car changed my mind and Brian supported my needs I ended up with a buick enclave -I will recommend Brian to my nephew who is looking for GMC by far the best experience I have had buying a car - it was also comfortable knowing the staff is stable Sam's smile as you enter and finance person along with Brian made me a happy wife