Colonial Buick GMC

66 Galen St, Watertown, MA 02472

New 888-283-1251
Used 888-274-7050
Service 888-859-0759

Great experience, Mike Foster is a great salesman.

by from Peabody, MA |

From the moment I got there was treated with great respect and the sales staff was top notch.Starting with the general manager down to finance department it was an incredibly easy experience purchasing a new vehicle.

Best car buying experence ever

by from Uxbridge MA |

i just recently purchased a used car from Brian Mahan of Colonial Buick GMC. I have to say this was the best experence I've ever had purchasing a car. There was no back and forth. No tricks, no hassles, no games, just a pleasant experence. Brain made sure that we were taken care of, and made sure the vehicle was in tip top shape. I would go back to see Brian again in a heartbeat to purchase a new GMC/Buick.

Great experience with Colonial Buick/Brian Mahan

by from Billerica MA |

I recently bough a Buick LaCrosse at Colonial Buick and Brian Mahan, our salesperson, was great to work with. He was very thorough, customer focused (and patient with all of my questions and requests!!). I definitely recommend Brian and Colonial Buick for a positive car buying experience.

Easy Buying Experience

by from Dorchester, MA |

I purchased a used 2007 GMC Sierra pickup truck from this dealership. The salesman Brian Mahan was personable, and let me take my time looking over the truck and taking it for a test drive. The purchasing process couldn't have been any easier.

Terrific Experience with Brian Mahan

by from Watertown, MA |

New owner of a 2015 GMC Acadia! I would highly recommend Brian Mahan at Colonial Buick GMC. He assisted in introducing me to the Acadia, setting me up for a test drive, going through inventory finding the perfect match for me, and guiding me through the leasing process. The process was extremely smooth, fast, and enjoyable. He was knowledgeable and easily answered all of my questions. I was always able to get in touch with him right away, always being available to help. If you have any interest in GMC, you need to visit Brian!

Great Service from our Sales Rep.

by from Malden MA |

We purchased a New GMC Terrain from Brian Mahan on 1/10/15. Brian went over and above with professionalism. He took all the time we needed to answer all of our questions with ease. He was very knowledgable in every aspect of everything we needed to do. I would HIGHLY recommend this dealership and Brian Mahan.

Great experience with Brian Mahan

by from Watertown MA |

I just purchased a new 2015 GMC Terrain SLT1. Brian was great from start to finish. He was very knowledgeable, courteous, understood my wants and requirements for the vehicle. He was patient and very helpful in guiding me through the process. He worked with me and the General Manager in putting together a great deal. I am very happy with the end result. I recommend working with Brian in purchasing a vehicle from Colonial GMC in Watertown.

Brian - great salesman

by from Brookline, MA |

Great experience. I recently bought a G37 convertible and Brian was my salesman. He handled the business very professionally and be flexible on the price. He was extremely helpful and overall buying process was satisfactory. He even called me after the deal was closed for missing parts. I will absolutely re-visit Brian if I need to buy a car again.

Brian Mahan

by from Boston, MA |

Brian was very helpful to me in selling my car, he made everything simple and straightforward.

Great experience

by from Arlington, MA |

We were recently in the market to lease a vehicle and decided to try Colonial Buick GMC in Watertown. We walked into the showroom, were greeted warmly and were surprised that there was no pressure right from the start! Brian Mahan talked to us about vehicle options and lease terms. He spent time searching the computer for cars with multiple features and option packages that were available in the next month as our current lease was expiring. We left with lots to consider. Brian told us to call him if we had any questions or if we wanted to come back and test drive different models. He said that he would not be calling or emailing us and he kept his word! We eventually called back and leased a vehicle from him and it was the best experience we have ever had. The car and paperwork was ready when promised. We highly recommend this dealership and this salesperson!

Great Experience and Sales Associates

by from Plymouth, MA |

My husband and I just purchased an Acadia Denali from Brian Mahan. It was a great experience he was very professional and was interested in my needs and wants. I got the car I wanted, the price I wanted and the payment I wanted. Could not have asked for any better service from Brian and Colonial. Thank you, Marlena and Kevin Sturtevant