Colonial Buick GMC

66 Galen St, Watertown, MA 02472

New 888-283-1251
Used 888-274-7050
Service 888-859-0759

Great experience, Mike Foster is a great salesman.

by from Peabody, MA |

From the moment I got there was treated with great respect and the sales staff was top notch.Starting with the general manager down to finance department it was an incredibly easy experience purchasing a new vehicle.

Fast and Reliable Service.

by from Medford |

I went to Colonial GM in search of a new lease. Brian Mahan helped me out and made the process quick and easy. We are extremely satisified with our new GM Terrain and couldn't have asked for a better experience at Colonial GM. Everyone was very friendly and easy to work with. I highly recommend stopping in at Colonial and searching for your next vehicle!

Amazing service by Brian Mahan!!

by from Woburn, Ma |

Right from the start I was impressed with the service and friendliness. I would defiantly go back and recommend Brian. Thanks for a great buying experience

Great experience!!

by from Somerville, MA |

I recently purchased a new vehicle at Colonial and had the pleasure of having Gabriel Caselato as my salesman. He was courteous, knowledgeable and best of all - patient! I did not feel pressured at all, he worked at my pace and did a great job explaining and setting up some of the features I was not familiar with. All in all, this was a great experience. Would definitely recommend Colonial and Gabriel for your vehicle buying needs!

the best car service ever!!!!

by from Lexington Ma |

I have been bringing my car to Colonial for several years. Anthony and his team are amazing. They always do a great job . I have never had better service anywhere else!!!

purchase

by from Belmont, MA |

I bought a vehicle from Colonial for the first time. After visiting a few dealerships I stopped by late one day with my current vehicle and Brian Mahan gave a very good, no nonsense trade in appraisal. I returned the next day, drove two vehicles and purchased one at a very fair price. Over all a very easy purchase. I would highly recommend Brian.

Superior Service

by from Natick MA |

I have been a customer for a few years now and the main reason I keep coming back is the superior service department. Anthony and Steve have always been accommodating, willing to work with my schedule and always take the time to explain everything before and after the repairs are done. A first class group of technicians make the trip in all worthwhile.

Great Service

by from Lexington, MA |

Anthony and Steven do a great job running the service department. Over the last 4 years, they have gone above and beyond to help with any issue that has occurred with my Denali's. The mechanics are equally as good and have not let me down diagnosing and fixing anything.

Great service

by from East Boston MA |

Gabriel Caselato was excellent, the service was great. I was treated with respect and was given ample time to make decisions. The process was quick and painless.

Two good people in the Service Department

by from Somerville, MA |

It is reassuring to have two people in your service department who are knowledgeable in customer service. It is a welcoming site to see Anthony and Stephen when my car needs service. They show respect and kindness to their customers when they need it most. Recently, I sat in the waiting area while my car was being service. I was listening to Anthony interact with a number of clients. He demonstrated a consistent positive delivery of service to each customer he interacted with. Thanks Anthony and Stephen for being there and giving this old school service.

Great service

by from Sterling MA |

I bought a vehicle from Colonial GMC for the first time. It was an excellent experience. My consultant, Brian Mahan, made the process easy and quick. He gave me excellent information and handled everything. I was driving my new vehicle home in under 2 hours. I plan on buying my next car from Brian too. I would highly recommend Brian and Colonial GMC to my friends and family.