Sherwood of Salisbury

Used 888-525-9516
Service 877-817-0236

Excellent customer service!

by from Salisbury MD |

Bought a Ford Focus last year. My salesman took great care of me and I feel as though I got the best price possible. Just had 4 tires put on and Matt at Kia service got me a much lower price than Pep Boys. The tech I talked to seemed more educated than most. I will definitely be back!

Love/Hate relationship

by from Princess Anne, MD |

Let me start with the positive. I have bought 4 vehicles from Sherwood (3 new and 1 used). My last new purchase was a 2009 Dodge Journey. When we bought the vehicle, the experience was great as usual. I did not feel as if we were "suckered" by the deal. I felt as if we got the best price, our terms were agreed upon, and everything went smoothly. Good deal. However, recently my vehicle has had intermittent starting problems. After researching this online, I found around 1500 other Journey owners that are experiencing the same problem. When the car broke down on me the first time, I had it towed to the dealership. Of course, it started for them every time. They told me the only thing they could figure was an intermittent problem with my key. So, we bought a new key ($216). One week later the car wouldn't start again. Took it back to Sherwood. This time it needed flash updates (which should have been done before the $216 key). They said it was fixed. Wrong. Tonight (2 weeks later) I broke down again. Sherwood closes at 6pm. I broke down at 4:30. I called them immediately and asked if I had it towed there right away if they could hook it to the diagnostic computer right away before it decided to start again. I got a big fat NO. Reason: 2 of their techs were getting off at 5 and the guy that normally worked until 6 had a court appt. I am not happy. Moral of the story....sales dept is great but Lord help you if you need their incompetent service dept!

Bait and Switch

by from Salisbury,MD |

I received an email reply to a request for a price on a vehicle. After deciding to purchase the vehicle, the price I was given was almost $3000 over the price quoted in the email. Despite having a copy of the email, the sales manager would not honor the price given in the email. He said it was a mistake made by their online department. The price quoted in the email had been posted online for about a month. I will not give Sherwood any more business in the future.

the best

by from eastern shore, md |

I have been to alot of places in my time, but i find that Sherwood is the best. Where else can i go and get free oil changes and tire rotations? i love the service dept. if they tell you something, it is gold. the sales dept was helpful in everything they told me. I will send all my family and friends to Sherwood for everything.

GET IT IN WRITING!!!!

by from Salisbury, MD |

Whatever they tell you today will not be honored tomorrow. Get it in writing and only use the service department if it is under warranty, they probably won't fix it but at least you only pay the deductible.

Lionel Stanley super salesman who goes the extra

by from Selbyville, De |

When shopping for a car I was extremely lucky to meet salesman Lionel Stanley who took the time to let me look at the cars I thought I wanted. After not finding exactly what I wanted he started making recommendations. I am so thankful to him as he guilded me to the car that fits my needs and the car that I love. I was in awe of his knowledge and ability to answer all my questions. Lionel also took the time to explain the options and how they work. Sherwood of Salisbury is the best dealer in the area with an excellent team of associates. Thanks goes out to Darryl and Tony who along with Lionel made the experience the best I have ever had. I will recommend this dealership to each and everyone I come in contact with that's looking for a car. A+++++

Terrible

by from Delmar, DE |

Terrible service! Had an engine light on so I brought in the vehicle. Was told that the light could possibly mean that it may need a new cylinder but for now they turned off the light and was told to wait to see if the light returned. One hour later the light came back on so I called back once they opened for business. I explained the situation of what I was told and I was again told to bring it back in to have the light check. I ask about a replacement vehicle since it was still under warranty I was told that they usually do not supply a replacement vehicle. I had to call Chrysler to get an approval while mine was in the shop. Waiting area is also terrible. NO Customer service. Why buy a vehicle there to be treated like they don't care!

Very Deceiving!

by from Eastern Shore of VA |

The ad says one thing and when you arrive, they say something totally different! The listed price is not what they are selling the car for. Upon arriving, I couldnt even get a salesman who wanted to work. The salesman I made the appt with left work early even though we had an appt. The manager wasnt interested in selling a used vehicle. I drove an hour to this dealership and was very surprised at the lack of customer service.

deflated

by from woodbridge, va |

I responded to an ad for a Red chevy HHR.the car they had was maroon and I was told what I saw in the ad was a stock photo. not the actual car that they had. I went from excited to deflated within hours. I was ready to buy , now I don't believe the ad's on MOTOVY SAAVY. Not only are the photo's fake, they also describe extra's that the car may have had when new, not necessarilly what the for sale car has.

Great Experience at Sherwood of Salisbury

by from Salisbury, MD |

Sherwood of Salisbury is a great place to shop for any type of vehicle. My salesperson, Marquise Dismuke, is a very knowledgeable and courteous salesperson. Everyone was very helpful. There is no waiting around and their prices are very reasonable. I will definitely return for my next vehicle - A+++