Mike Albert Direct

10381 Evendale Dr, Cincinnati, OH 45241

Used 866-787-4279 Used 866-787-4279

Do you know where your car has been?

Unbelievable customer service

by from Cincinnati, OH |

I had to write this review because the customer service I recieved from Grant was easily the best customer service I've ever recieved while shopping for cars. I had bought a car from here in 2007 and decided to return. Grant went above and beyond what any business should expect out of an employee. Upon meeting Grant, he was exceptionally friendly and I could tell immediately he was a very true and honest person. During the test drive and financing, Grant seemed to have my needs and concerns above his own, and was very easy to talk to...... almost like he was a friend or family member. I didn't buy from mike albert this time because of a somewhat unexpected, completely unmatchable deal outside of Grant's control due to a special set of circumstances.....otherwise I would have definitely bought from him. In life we meet alot of different people for different reasons.....I felt very fortunate to have met Grant, because I think he is a great person, and Mike Albert should also feel very fortunate that they have someone like Grant representing their company.

sold units still on cars.com why??

by from newark ohio |

sent in for availability on an advertised unit and its sold, gone, cant have it, but its still listed........ DUH

Great Experience

by from Cincinnati, OH |

I got a 2012 Nissan Altima in the beginning of August. I was assisted by Craig and he was a very helpful salesman and very straightforward. He did everything in his power to make sure I walked away a happy customer. Even delivering me news my credit score was better then I expected. The entire sale went my way even the financing. I was even called back the next day for a better offer from my actual bank. I love my new car it has made life just a bit more worry free for me. It wasn't the exact car I came for because someone had bought it a few hours before I got there but I am just as pleased with my car. If you want a decent car and a great price come to Mike Albert.

February 10, 2016

Thank you for the kind words on your experience! We strive to handle all facets of the buying process and to make it "hassle-free".

UNHAPPY

by from CIncinnati, OH |

Customer Service was the worst I've ever dealt with. Unreturned emails (still has been a month - and have not heard back). Spoke with another dealership in the area, and they reviewed the sale with me and said that this place did me no favors and really put me in a bad spot. I'm actively looking to trade it in with another dealer - willing to take a hit.

February 10, 2016

Sorry you're unhappy with your purchase. Hope all works out for you.

Great service

by from Lexington, KY |

I was in Cincy recently (I drove 1.5 hrs to look at a few cars) and was running a little late compared to their Saturday closing time of 5:00. I called ahead and asked if someone could stay a little late due to being from out of time. A gentleman by the name of Grant stayed and was very gracious and patient with me. He also found a phone charger in the office to charge my phone, which was very important bc I didn't know where my next stop was and needed the GPS on my phone. I didn't buy from them only bc my next stop was a heck of a deal from a private seller. Thanks guys!

Sold car out from underneath us = Bad Business

by from Cincinnati, OH |

I checked Mike Albert Direct because of their reputation for fair sales, but am highly disappointed. We emailed them via their online site Thursday evening and were happy with the prompt response we received from Scott the next morning at 9am. We went in that evening at 4:45pm to view the vehicle and it wasn't available, as an employee had taken it home.(dealer car) We made an appointment for the next day to see the car and were there from 11:30am-2pm, as we discussed the car, test drove it, and applied for financing via Mike Albert. After making all the arrangements, we told Scott we were going to go for lunch to sort over the deal and we would be back. (obviously to purchase the car) We came back an hour 1/2 later only for his greeting to be, "Did they share the bad news? The car has been sold." This was a complete waste of our time and extremely frustrating, as this car was sold underneath us and the car salesman didn't even have the courtesy to call us. This has put us in a bind, when we had all energy wrapped into this one car and disregarded other offers. He had ALL of our information from the times we had been in contact AND the credit application they took to buy the car, which we had already been approved for. Do you think we were serious buyers? His response and demeanor was very matter of fact. I will not refer business to this dealership ever again. They may have good prices, but their all about the bottom line. I want to do business with someone that has some integrity.

Needed a van quick

by from Hamilton,OH |

Emailed trying to get info quickly to buy a van. We received a quick response overnight with the exact info needed.

February 10, 2016

Glad we met your expectations on the timeliness of our response. Sorry we weren't able to come to an agreement on the van. Please remember us the next time around.

Very Happy

by from Newark, DE |

First of all I don't write reviews, but this place is an exception. My father and I drove all the way from Delaware to get a good deal on 2010 Acura TL. We didn't drive to OH only for the price, but because of the reputation and good reviews we saw on the website. We first wasted our time going to places in New York and dealing with shady people. The person to buy from here name is Craig. He is very nice and helpful. So ask for him! I'm very happy with my cay. It runs very well. I was very impressed by their customer service and their honesty.

Painless, Fair, Fun, Fast

by from Wilmore, KY |

With no haggling, we walked out of this dealer after less than two hours with a shiny used minivan at an excellent price! The process was fun for the whole family and the salesperson, Mike Hoefker, was straightforward, honest, and a breath of fresh air in the dark jungle of used car salespeople. If you are looking to get a great deal, eliminate the pricing games, and walk away feeling like you just made a friend, then this place is for you!