Stevens Creek Subaru

3155 Stevens Creek Blvd, San Jose, CA 95117

New 866-425-1676
Used 888-287-0804
Service 866-441-3357

Where you always get a great deal!

Low pressure, very knowledgeable sales staff

by from Palo Alto, CA |

I stopped by Stevens Creek Subaru on a recommendation from a friend who has her Subaru serviced there, and the sales staff was great. They did not use any high pressure sales tactics, and were very knowledgeable about their cars. I would recommend them to friends who are looking for a Subaru for sure.

May 2, 2014

Thanks for dropping by to leave this great review, Cristoforo! I'm so happy to hear you received top-notch service from our sales team, and I hope that you are enjoying your new car! We appreciate your recommendation and we look forward to serving you again in the future. In the meantime, be sure to follow us on Facebook and Twitter to stay in the loop with dealer specials and other fun stuff. Best regards, Mandy Taylor Customer Relations Manager mandy@stevenscreeksubaru.com 408.984.2001

Great.

by from Santa Clara CA |

I like your Sales Advisor Hossein Moghadasi professional and patience, even I am rushing off because I am late for my Church small group, he beg me for 10 mins, he insisted to show me inside of all the car gadget, even though I think I already know. I would strongly recommend him to any of my friends, whose like my car and would like to buy a Subaru Car.

Happy Customer

by from Menlo Park CA |

Jamal was very helpful, responsive and professional. Got me the exact car I wanted and closed quicker than expected. Finance dept was also very efficient and easy, as they were last time.

A not unpleasant maintenance experience...

by from Gilroy, CA |

Friendly, pretty prompt customer arrival met by greeter. Explains what was done if necessary in understandable terms. A pleasant experience altogether.

Great service, professional service & clean

by from Santa Clara, CA |

They were prompt and professional with expert advise on what was needed to be done to maintain exceptional performance and value.

Pretty good but could be better

by from California |

Got the car I wanted for almost the price I wanted to pay. Manager was great, was very pleased to deal with him. The sales person was pushy the first day I was at their dealer ship. The second day he wasn't pushy and was actually helpful. Overall not a bad experience.

Wonderful staff. Great Service!!

by from Mountain View CA |

Was approached as soon as I arrived. Personally escorted to waiting area. Was treated like a guest throughout my visit. Was in & out with in an hour!

May 20, 2014

Karen, thanks for the great review! Our team works hard to provide professional and efficient service, and I'm glad that your visit was exactly that way. Please keep us updated how we can serve you again in the future! Also, stay connected with us between visits on Facebook and Twitter. Best regards, Mandy Taylor Customer Relations Manager mandy@stevenscreeksubaru.com 408.984.2001

Best service ive had.

by from San jose, CA |

The staff helped me out a lot despite my almost impossible deal. I like that they are all nice there and you will definitely feel that you are not getting ripped off. Thanks to everyone at subaru steven's creek specially to RJ and Henry.

May 20, 2014

Julio, thank you for taking the time to write such a great review! Our entire team strives to create a positive buying experience for every customer, and they will be thrilled to hear that they've been successful at this. I'll be sure to pass along your kind words to RJ, Henry and to the rest of the staff. I hope that you are enjoying your new car! Please let us know if there's anything else we can do for you! Also, be sure to stay connected with us on Facebook and Twitter to stay in the loop with dealer news and specials. Best regards, Mandy Taylor Customer Relations Manager mandy@stevenscreeksubaru.com 408.984.2001

Always a great service

by from San Jose CA |

Friendly, knowledgeable team always give us a great service! Special Thanks to your new employee Christina Rodriguez, it was a pleasure to work with her :-)

May 20, 2014

Thank you for writing this great review, Elena! I'm happy to hear that our team has consistently provided you with the outstanding customer service we strive to deliver to each of our guests. I'll be sure to pass along your kind words to Christina and to the rest of the staff as well. We're thankful for your repeat business! Please let us know if there's anything else we can do for you. Also, be sure to stay connected with us on Twitter and Facebook for dealer updates and specials. Best regards, Mandy Taylor Customer Relations Manager mandy@stevenscreeksubaru.com 408.984.2001

2nd time aground is as sweet as the 1st

by from Santa Clara, CA |

The friendliness and professionalism of Hamid- sales person and the no push approach- the price point and the good finance people you have.

May 19, 2014

Alonzo, thank you for taking the time to write such a great review! Hamid is an asset to our team and he strives to create a positive buying experience for every customer. He will be thrilled to hear your kind words and know that his professionalism was recognized by you. Congrats on your new car! Please let us know if there's anything else we can do for you. Also, be sure to follow us on Facebook and Twitter pages to stay in the loop with exclusive content and specials. Best regards, Mandy Taylor Customer Relations Manager mandy@stevenscreeksubaru.com 408.984.2001

HORRIBLE EXPERIENCE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

by from Fresno, CA |

So, really, I am the FIRST? to have a horrible experience dealing with these "shark" dealers????? I doubt it, where are the rest of you?????? I called on a car listed in their inventory for only 8 days, dealt with a salesman, "Dave" for over a week on price and on coming to a reasonable agreement and arranging to actually come and test drive the car and finalize the deal (I live 182 miles away)....."Dave" texts me as I am driving to our agreed appointment time of 2:00 in the afternoon, that the car was SOLD the night before!!!!!!!!!! I texted him the night before at 7 pm to make sure the car was still available and he said yes, will see you at 2:00 tomorrow. I am so mad!!!!! Talk about the classic bait and switch!!! I called the manager, RJ, and he said he had another car very similar to what I wanted......but the car I was willing to pay CASH for was on the lot for 48 days.......blah, blah, blah, and went to auction yesterday...blah, blah, blah!!! How is this possible, when the listing shows only 8 days!!!!! After planning for over a week on the trip to his dealership, money in hand to pick up the car....THIS IS A CRAIGS LIST SCAM if ever I've seen one!!!!! I warn ANYONE, DO NOT DEAL WITH THESE DEALERS!!!! You will be taken for the ride of your life!!!!!! Obviously, they are selling LOANS, NOT CARS!!!!! I am telling you, just another reason NOT TO TRUST DEALERS!!!!!!!!!! Buy your used car from an honest private owner!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I left a message for the GM of the dealership, Mohammad, and have yet to hear from him, I know I never will. See more on YELP........NO, I'm NOT done!!!!!!!!!!