Stevens Creek Subaru

3155 Stevens Creek Blvd, San Jose, CA 95117

New 866-425-1676
Used 888-287-0804
Service 866-441-3357

Where you always get a great deal!

Low pressure, very knowledgeable sales staff

by from Palo Alto, CA |

I stopped by Stevens Creek Subaru on a recommendation from a friend who has her Subaru serviced there, and the sales staff was great. They did not use any high pressure sales tactics, and were very knowledgeable about their cars. I would recommend them to friends who are looking for a Subaru for sure.

May 2, 2014

Thanks for dropping by to leave this great review, Cristoforo! I'm so happy to hear you received top-notch service from our sales team, and I hope that you are enjoying your new car! We appreciate your recommendation and we look forward to serving you again in the future. In the meantime, be sure to follow us on Facebook and Twitter to stay in the loop with dealer specials and other fun stuff. Best regards, Mandy Taylor Customer Relations Manager mandy@stevenscreeksubaru.com 408.984.2001

Great service, hassle-free price offer

by from Sunnyvale, CA |

An acceptable no-hassle price for a Subaru Outback was offered to me and I did not have to spend time on tedious bargaining and negotiations. Also, the trade-in price for my old car was good.

Excellent customer service

by from San Jose, CA |

Our salesperson Marco was very professional, polite, understanding, and what was the most important (and unexpected for me) ? not pushy at all. it was such a pleasure to interact with him. we felt welcomed and we knew we can trust Marco that with his help we would make right decision at the end. and we left with the car that perfectly fits our needs. thank you very much, Marco!

Great customer service & exceptional advisor!

by from San Jose, CA |

I brought in my 2006 Subaru Impreza for an oil change and Dante the service advisor was friendly and knew what he was doing. Turned out that my car needed more than just an oil change so Dante gave me a great deal. I'm very happy with there service and I will definitely recommend to my family and friends.

December 23, 2014

Taz, thank you for taking the time to write this great survey. It is wonderful to hear that our staff at Stevens Creek Subaru was able to provide you with a great experience. We really appreciate this feedback and we will share it with them. If you have any questions about the work that was done, please feel free to contact us. Ron Bellehumeur Service Manager 408-984-2001 ronb@stevenscreeksubaru.com

Great service & awesome advisor

by from San Jose CA |

The service advisor who helped me throughout the whole process was great, his name is Dante and I will recommend definitely recommend this dealership to my friends.

December 23, 2014

Mike, we are pleased to read about your wonderful time working with Dante. We work very hard to ensure that each of our guests enjoy their visit at our dealership by delivering an outstanding and personalized experience. Thank you for choosing Stevens Creek Subaru. If you have other concerns regarding your vehicle, feel free to contact us. Ron Bellehumeur Service Manager 408-984-2001 ronb@stevenscreeksubaru.com

Good experience

by from San Jose CA |

Salesman was friendly, helpful and patient. Answered all my questions clearly. Dealership itself is clean and attractive and a comfortable place to wait, which is always necessary to some degree.

December 19, 2014

George, thank you so much for writing about your visit with us. At Stevens Creek Subaru, we strive to ensure that no question or concern goes unanswered and it is wonderful to know that our staff was able to provide you the excellent customer service that our dealership is known for. Please continue to visit us whenever you have questions about your vehicle, and we will continue to provide great service. Ron Bellehumeur Service Manager 408-984-2001 ronb@stevenscreeksubaru.com

Fast efficient service

by from Sunnyvale, CA |

Fast customer service. Wasn't 30 minutes between being greeted to service write up being completed. Dropped off car in morning for 2 pm appt. Received phone call that car was ready by 10:30 am!

December 18, 2014

Rodney, thank you so much for this great survey. It is great to know that we were able to complete your service in a timely manner. If you have any questions about the work that was done, please feel free to contact us. Ron Bellehumeur Service Manager 408-984-2001 ronb@stevenscreeksubaru.com

Great deal, great people

by from San Francisco, CA |

Cemal worked very hard to get the best deal on the car I wanted. I felt comfortable working with him and didn't feel pressured into buying a car. He seemed very upfront on what he could do for me and wanted to know what I wanted, and worked to get that.

December 18, 2014

Nicole, we appreciate you for taking the time to share us your feedback. We aim to provide a comfortable and pressure-free experience for all of our customers and we are pleased that Cemal was able to do that during your time with us. We would love to work with you again in the future. Ron Bellehumeur Service Manager 408-984-2001 ronb@stevenscreeksubaru.com

Great Services

by from Sara-toga. CA |

I am ups contract driver. I need a new car for my work. Mr. Louyeh, the sales rep works tirelessly to help me to find the car I needed. He is very cooperative, helpful and flexible. Together his manager, they work very fast to response to my request, especially when it comes to financial assistance. My whole experience at Stevens Creek Subaru is excellent.

December 18, 2014

Hong, thank you for taking the time to write about your experience with us. Your glowing review is a reflection of our intense dedication to going the extra mile to please our guests. I am so happy to hear that our team was able to help find the car you needed. Feel free to call or stop by if there is anything else that we can do to help you with regards to your vehicle. Ron Bellehumeur Service Manager 408-984-2001 ronb@stevenscreeksubaru.com

Professional & courteos

by from San Jose, Ca |

Internet rep was very knowledgable about the product & inventory as we'll as very courteous and professional.additionally, he promptly returned emails & phone calls. Lastly, he delivered on what he said he would do.

December 17, 2014

David, thank you so much for taking the time write this review. Each employee is a valued member of the Stevens Creek Subaru team and we are happy to know that our staff was able to show you dedicated and personalized service. We look forward to working with you again in the future. Ron Bellehumeur Service Manager 408-984-2001 ronb@stevenscreeksubaru.com

Friendly sales agent and great service!

by from Santa Clara, CA |

Friendly sales agent who did his best to sell us a car. We felt our expectations were heard and fairly met. Overall great experience. Great car with good price! Also loved the fact that Subaru gives back to the community!! Very impressed!!

December 16, 2014

Chetana, thank you so much for this review and for sharing your great experience with us. Our goal is to make sure that every guest receives full satisfaction with the service we provide. We are glad to know you drove away with this feeling. If you need anything else at all, please come back to see us. Ron Bellehumeur Service Manager 408-984-2001 ronb@stevenscreeksubaru.com