Wilkins Mazda Hyundai

Service 888-660-7140

A premier Mazda Chicago Dealer

Excellent Service, Caring People, Fair Prices

by from Chicago, IL |

I purchased my car from Wilkins Mazda Hyundai this year and could not be happier with the service I received. From the moment I walked into the dealership to the moment I drove off in my new Mazda CX-5 I was treated like a celebrity. The entire team is thoughtful, considerate, patient, and helpful. They were knowledgable about every car on the lot, and offered me many different vehicles to test drive that fit into my budget and what I was looking for. They have a huge selection on their lot of new and used Mazda's and Hyundais. I received great recommendations from the team from start to finish and I would HIGHLY recommend to friends, family and strangers that they make their next car purchased (used or new) from Wilkins Mazda Hyundai. Jim was a huge help (and not to mention a very kind and genuine person to work with). Tell your friends, tell your family, tell your coworkers - Wilkins Mazda Hyundai is the best dealership around!

Great Internet Sales Service

by from Chicago, IL |

Prompt, fast and informative responses through emails with Kristin Zagoudis. Even though I did not purchase a vehicle through Wilkins Mazda because of location, it was a pleasure to have her as one of my options.

Great experience with Andy M.

by from Elmhurst, IL |

We went to the dealership for a car for my mom, based on our interest in some of the used cars they showed online (relatively new, few miles). Someone recommended we work with Andy, who couldn't have been more laid back. No pressure at all, was there to explain everything but just let my mom look around, sit in and test drive anything she was interested in. After telling him what we were looking for and comparing the new and used cars available, he ended up steering us to a car I hadn't seen online, which was the car we ended up buying. It had everything my mom needed and very few miles. We went back to purchase after I finished work-- Andy was only supposed to work until 5 but stayed until at least 630 helping us out. He was very patient with us, and very thorough in explaining everything. I'd recommend him to anyone looking for a car.

Great Service on Web, Email and Phone!

by from Rockford, IL |

Worked with Kristin via email, phone and web and was very impressed with her quick responses to every question that I asked about. She helped me with financing, availability and option questions and got me an out the door price before I stepped into the building. It was great service, thank you Kristin!

Pleasantly surprised

by from Chicago, IL |

I researched plenty before I went in to see Wilkins. The vehicle I was looking for wasn't available at any dealership within 50 miles of my house. This was the only dealership that offered to trade with a dealership about 100 miles away...WITHOUT PRESSURING ME TO LEAVE A DEPOSIT! I went in the day it arrived out of curiosity mostly. I wanted to see if what I liked on-line met my expectations in person. I wasn't really sure they could accommodate my budget since we only briefly discussed costs on my previous visit. My salesman Ricky and sales manager Ken were courteous and professional. I was in and out in about 90 minutes. One of the best car buying experiences I've ever had.

Poor selection - a little unorganized

by from Elmhurst, IL |

Salesman and manager and used car appraiser all seemed nice enough. They didn't have the car I wanted but they spent a little time trying to locate it. The car/color I want isn't at any dealership within 100 miles of my town but they let me know of one that was to be delivered to a dealership about 60 miles away within the next few weeks. I'll believe it when I get the call that its been delivered there. The selection here is very limited. They only had about 7 or 8 CX-5's for me to even look at.

stay away.....

by from Carol Stream,Il |

Was in the process of purchasing a used car for my son, visiting several dealerships. Identified what appeared to be a good match at said dealership. Visited their web site and conducted a filtered search on Mazda's that come with factory certified status. Web site specifically stated status. I followed up with a telephone call to confirm factory certification being included in published price, availability of vehicle, etc. Drove out of my way to visit. Price on vehicle higher that published price, no problem as this is typical, however, was now advised the higher price was a result of adding the factory certification. I advised junior sales rep that this was sneaky at best, advised him of my telephone conversation and confirmation of pricing and inclusions, he went away to talk to the person I talked to on the telephone as well as the sales manager. Not a single person felt it was worth their time to discuss further. Treated like I had just fallen off the banana boat. Vehicle was actually in poorer condition than advertised. I then drove a significant distance to Autobarn Mazda in Evanston, purchased a much nicer vehicle that very day. I am a national sales manager for a very large company myself and would be appalled if any member of my team acted as unprofessionally as this organization!

No Hassles for Quality Car at a Great Price

by from Montgomery, IL |

We scoured the internet for our minivan. Their price was the best we found. We walked in, Andy handle us very well. The 2010 Town and Country on their lot was in practically brand new shape. Andy gave it a brand new wash before we left. We walked out in record time with exactly what we wanted for less than we thought. Plus my wife is doing cartwheels with her first minivan. 3 Kids under 4 years do not fit in just any vehicle.

Great Service, very helpful.

by from Calumet City, IL |

I was searching for a vehicle for weeks. I took the chance and drove an hour away to see the 2006 Mazda3 I saw online. It was even better in person, great mileage, exterior and interior looked good as new! Jim Minogue was my sales consultant. He was very kind and helpful and answered all my questions. Thank you Jim!

Great experience!

by from Chicago, IL |

I needed a used car for a decent price. I'd done my internet research and found a car I was interested in at Wilkins. I found the same model at another dealer and figured that I'd look at both cars. After a horrible experience at the first dealer, I walked out. I went to Wilkins and found the vehicle that I'd seen online. I figured I'd go ahead and look at the rest of their used car inventory since I was already there. After a few minutes of walking around, I actually became more interested in a different vehicle than what I'd originally set out to purchase. As I turned around to walk to the Sales Center, my friend and I were greeted by Andy Moujouros. I told Andy about the bad experience at the previous dealer and he could tell that I was still pretty ticked off about the situation. I explained what type of car I needed, what I'd already looked at, what I'd already test driven and the purpose of the vehicle I'd be buying. Andy carefully listened and considered everything I'd said to him. Within minutes, he pulled around a great vehicle and let my friend and I check it. We pushed every button, honked the horn, checked out the sun roof, turned on the radio, looked under the hood?..the works! The whole time, Andy let us check things out and didn't distract us with a sales pitch. Once we played with all of the gadgets and features, Andy told us about the car and it's history. He then said he'd like for me to test drive the vehicle. Usually, when you test drive, the dealer lets you go about down the road a few blocks and makes you turn back. Andy told me that he'd like for me to get a gooD feel for the car. He had me drive down the street and before I knew it, we were on the freeway. Andy truly let me test drive the car. He had nothing to hide and wanted me to see what the car could do and how it would handle. He didn't chatter away the whole time, either. He let my friend and I concentrate on getting to know the car. When we got back to the Sales Center, I was ready to buy the car. I told him I needed to finance it and I told him what monthly payments I could afford. Andy stepped over to the finance department and they did their usual credit check, etc. He came back and asked me to step into one of the offices where I'd sign all of the paperwork. Everything was thoroughly explained and they ensured that I completely understood what I was signing. By the time I'd finished completing all of the paperwork, it was well past closing time. I'm sure that everyone wanted to get home, but Andy, the finance department and the detail guys all stayed until the deal was done. As I walked out of the office, everyone was smiling and telling me "congratulations" and shaking my hand. They were truly happy about receiving my business. My whole experience at Wilkins was fantastic and it was because of Andy. I didn't have to repeat my preferences, I wasn't pressured into buying something I didn't want, I didn't have to haggle, it wasn't stressful?it was actually a PLEASURE buying a car from Andy. I've never received such great customer service, customer care and respect from a car dealer. I will most certainly be returning to Wilkins when it's time for another car. If any of you reading this review are hesitant or nervous about purchasing a car, go see Andy and you'll have a great experience. After the whole deal was done, my friend made a comment that she wanted me to include in this review. She said that what she appreciated the most about Andy was his professionalism and treatment of her. She was impressed with the fact that Andy spoke to her just as he did to me (I'm a male and my friend is a female.). She said that she'd go to Andy at Wilkins for her next auto purchase because she knows she'll be treated right and won't have to deal with any nonsense. For her to say something like that is a huge deal. Seriously, folks?just go see Andy at Wilkins! You'll be glad you did.

Great shopping on line at Wilkins Mazda

by from Lisle, Il |

I shopped on line and found quick answers ans a real internet deal with no surprizes. When I arrived at the dealership my CX-5 was ready for my test drive and I has my internet price and was out thr door in less than a hour I was happy to find Wilkins Mazda made the sale easy for me they will ne my Mazda dealer for my nexted car.