Executive Auto Group

162 State Street, North Haven, CT 06473

Used 203-239-5371

Pleasure at buying a car at Executive Acura

by from Clinton |

Bama was a pleasure to work with. She was just a sweetheart to both my daughter and myself. I was very impressed by the way she and handled the sale. Also John A. and Gary were did an exceptional job.

Very nice salesperson

by from Wallingford, CT |

Tom Castiello, our salesperson, was sincere, helpful, and did not pressure us to buy.

Stephanie Ney is awesome!

by from Plainville CT |

We were looking for a very specific 2014 Jeep Cherokee Limited. We hadn't purchased a new car in years so we weren't sure what to expect. Our son-in-law knows an owner so when we got there, the owner - who was very nice - turned us over to Stephanie. She was fabulous and I have to say, it was the best buying experience ever. We ended up having to order the car and are looking forward to picking it up in a few weeks. We got a great deal and were treated very well. Stephanie was very knowledgable, friendly and not at all pushy. MY favorite part of the experience? Hitting the GONG!

HAPPY Juke owner !

by from putnam ct |

I found the vehicle I wanted on line. I called and was lucky to get Erwin as my salesman. I told him the car I was interested in, and that I would appreciate him getting me the best deal possible. he did just that ! two phone calls and I was down there and the deal was done. I went two days later to get the Juke. everyone I dealt with there was awesome. I asked to speak with a member of their repair techs about my new car. I asked him specific questions as I like to work on my own cars if possible. he was well informed and shared answers to all my questions. he made me feel very comfortable with my purchase and the company / team I bought it from. Sue was fast and efficient in getting all my paperwork completed all the while not making it a rushed experience. she is also well informed and ready to answer any questions asked. then as I was ready to take ownership of my Juke, Erwin took time to explain all the buttons and features so my ride home would be comfortable. he even connected my phone to the blue tooth. great over all experience ! top down a great place to buy a vehicle from.

Love my new 14 Grand Cherokee

by from Waterbury CT |

Just got my new jeep grand Cherokee from Lauren at Executive Jeep. She was great. Excellent customer service and knowledge of the product. Wasn't aggressive or pushy. We talked the rang I wanted to be and she got me there. The truck itself is absolutely gorgeous! Very very pleased with my purchase of not only the jeep but with having Lauren as my sales person

Dealer Review

by from Branford, CT. |

I just traded in my Acura TL for an Acura RDX and my experience with Executive Auto Group was wonderful. I used this dealership for repairs on my TL and the service was always Top notch. The sales consultant who sold me the RDX was great. I never felt rushed and he spent plenty of time making sure I knew how to use all of the bells and whistles in the new car. An overall great experience.

Executive Auto Group

by from Fairfield, CT |

Each person we met at Executive Auto Group was kind, helpful and well-informed. Service was excellent, and it made purchasing a car easy and painless!