Newbold Toyota BMW Scion

1282 Central Park Dr, O Fallon, IL 62269

New 866-605-9246
Used 888-507-4379
Service 888-858-2191

Stop in and see why you will be sold....on Newbold

Great Service Awesome Facility Great Selection

by from OFallon, IL |

From the first time we stepped into the dealership back in October 2013 we felt welcomed by everyone we made contact with. In particular we'd like to point out the receptionist made an immediate positive impression. Very friendly, personal and appeared genuinely interested in our needs. We met Paula Louis on our first visit in the dealership and became very comfortable with her assisting us in our search for a new vehicle. She seemed very knowledgeable about the vehicles we were interested in looking at but did not pressure us in any way to make up our minds before we were ready. Unfortunately or fortunately we decided we were most interested in the new 2014 Highlander, which Toyota was still in the process of making improvements on. So Paula let us know the dealership would not have the new models in to look at until the beginning of the year. In the end we were glad we waited. When the new vehicles arrived in late January, Paula was prompt to call and spent all the time we needed to help us make the right decision on which upgrades would best meet our needs. She expertly pointed out differences in capabilities and offered helpful suggestions. When it came down to dickering over the purchase price, there really wasn't any. We came in with what we understood should be a reasonable final offer based on calculations and loan interest rates provided by USAA. Paula personally had not dealt with this process before, but willingly presented the numbers to the principles who would make the final decision. We were pleasantly pleased to see they came back willing to match or beat our offer. Deal done. From there Paula expertly took us through every detail of ordering the vehicle and completing the basic paperwork. Again we had to wait about thee weeks for delivery, but it seemed worth the wait. During closing, Matt Mohan walked us through the purchasing and financing process in minimum time and then Paula spent all the time we required to get to know the uniqueness's of our Highlander and even help us set up some of the electronics like cell phone blue tooth connections and personal seating adjustments. Overall, we would rate our experience with Newbold as exceptional. Thanks for making this a pleasant event for us.

May 8, 2014

Thank you for sharing your past experience with us! We are very proud to hear that Paula was able to deliver such exceptional service while helping you pick out the perfect Highlander for the right price. It's great to know that all facets of your experience were so excellent. We appreciate your business and look forward to serving you again in the future. Enjoy your new Highlander!!

George Page

by from st. louis mo |

I was interested in the 2009 jeep compass so I contacted the dealership and received an email and voicemail from George Page. When I looked online right after receiving the mail and setting up my test drive with him the posting said it was unavailable and has sold. I thought it was an error since I had just received an email from him saying he had it. When I looked again the morning of my scheduled test drive it was still listed as unavailable. He contacted me again to confirm the test drive and I responded with concern that the car had been sold. He responded and said he did his "research" and it had been sold and then tried to give me information on another jeep out of my price range. I told him I was not interested. The following day I received another email asking if I had any questions about the 2009 jeep compass I inquired about online days before. I responded and told him no because he told me it sold. I looked online at the listing again because I was curious to see if it was back on their website and sure enough it was. I don't know what kind of business this gentleman is running but I can tell you I will have no part in it and I will make sure my friends don't either. He can not be trusted.

May 7, 2014

Thank you for sharing your recent experience with us. We apologize that you are not satisfied with your visit, and for any misunderstanding that may have happened during your inquiries about the Jeep Compass. We believe a computer software issue has contributed to the negative experience you had, we just opened a technical support ticket on this so that our customers in the future will have a better experience. Please contact Jason Grote at 618-628-7000, he would be happy to discuss this further, and we would love the opportunity to work with you again in the future. Thank you.

Commo snafu

by from Edmond, OK |

I received a prompt reply from Newbold, referring me to George Page, one of their sales associates. George e-mailed me promptly. I replied (but not to George) asking for further information on the car I was interested in. I didn't receive a reply for the information because it probably didn't get to George. I have not replied yet to George's second e-mail.

February 21, 2014

We are sorry that you have not received a response from the Newbold team about the car you were interested in. We want every experience with us to be excellent for all of our customers, and we never want anyone to feel like they have not been properly taken care of. We would like you invite you to call Jason Grote at 618-628-7000 to hopefully resolve this situation and help you find the right car for you. Thank you.

Review of Newbold Cars.com

by from Brandenburg, KY |

I requested info and never received a reply, therefore I felt they did not want my business.

August 16, 2013

I am sorry for your experience. I know that I am eager to help whoever I possibly can. Please give me a call at 314-565-0710 and I would like to discuss what I can do to help. Thanks, Jason Grote Internet Sales Director

Great Experience

by from St. Louis, MO |

I wanted a new car without the new car price and after searching I found a gently used vehicle at Newbold. I discussed the vehicle with Paula, prior to coming to the dealership, and then met with Paula to discuss purchasing the Toyota Sienna. After some negotiating we agreed upon a price and processed the paperwork. Originally, we agreed I would take the vehicle to have an after market DVD placed into it but Paula was able to get it installed prior to taking delivery (a very nice surpise)! The process was simple and would recommend Paula and this dealer to family and friends.

Careful

by from Collinsville, IL |

My wife and I are were in the market for a new Highlander and this dealership is associated with the BMW behind them as well. We found a Highlander used that we liked and they began access our trade which is a rather newer vehicle 2010 highend SUV 18,000 miles and the KBB on it Trade in listed at 29,000. There offer was 24,000 thousand, when asked why so low that is what they could get at auction or what they were offered on a dealer network not sure. When I expressed that would not work it was sorry might try somewhere else. This would make my 7th new car purchase and I have to say unimpressive, very unimpressive.

Canadian buyer bought a used truck

by from Winnipeg MB |

Just had the pleasure of dealing with Newbold Toyota. After agreeing on the price, the salesman I dealt with, Matt Mohan, was very helpful in assisting me with the documents necessary to export a truck to Canada. He even picked me up at the St. Louis airport and had everything ready fo the final transaction to happen. I would highly recommend Newbold to anyone interested in a vehicle in the St. Louis area.