Nick Alexander Imports

New 866-755-4893
Used 888-408-0243
Service 877-893-9945

Nick Can't Say No!!

Just bought a preowned BMW from Nick Alexander.

by from Arcadia, Ca |

Fabulous service. Am treated like part of the family.

Awesome Service!!!

by from Los Angeles, CA |

I came in right before they were about to close and they welcomed me in and took care of me as if they just opened in the morning. Our sales rep Steven Gomez was excellent and tried his best to make sure we left happy. Highly Recommended!

My new 528I

by from Los Angeles, CA |

Hassle Free and great price. Thanks Nick Alexander Imports.

Great Service

by from Los Angeles, CA |

Was on the way to work at 6:00 a.m. whena "drive train malfunction" message appeared, and the car started to falter. I drove immediately to Alexander BMW. I arrived at 6:20 a.m. to wait for their 7:30 opening. Immediately Elan came out to see how he could help. He ended up taking me into the dealership and getting all of the paperwork done, so that when the people that oversee the loaner cars arrived at 7:30 I would be able to get a car and get right out of there. I truly appreciated the "above and beyond" approach of Elan in ensuring that I could get on with my day. Repair was completed and all is well. Can't say enough about the great service.

great customer service

by from los angeles, ca |

Took my car to get servicedand the experience was great, everybody is very accommodating, they truly make you feel at home. Want to especially thank Eddie Cabrera who was excellent, he went over and beyond to make my experience the best possible.

Greatest Lease Experience Ever!

by from Encino CA |

I just took advantage of a special lease offer with Nick Alexander. My sales rep Alex Guyenne made everything so easy including picking up my old car ( another Nick BMW) and delivering my new car to my home. I am a customer for life based on their exceptional service.

Fast communications, true to promises! Recommended

by from Los Angeles, CA |

Submitted quote request to three dealers (Bob Smith in Calabasas, Valencia MINI and visited Studio City in person). By all means - check out Nick! They have a dedicated Internet sales guy, very quickly replying and very efficient, and most of all - 101% true to what's promissed. Vehicle was exactly as described, payment hapened to be even couple of dollars less then promissed! In contrast - Studio City tried to rip me with $70/month higher payment (same other conditions), Valencia lost interest the second they heard I have less then spotless credit (it turned out it is not that bad, after checking it), Bob Smith were too slow to response, otherwise nice.

Robert Sayervin from Nick Alexander Imports

by from Los Angeles, CA |

I left Alexander Imports as a satisfied new BMW owner. Robert Sayervin contacted me after I submitted a query into the new 4 series. He went through the trouble of bringing over more than just one car to his dealership so that I could conveniently stop by to test drive all the different models and play with the different packages. My biggest worry was driving the new BMW out of the dealership only to find a better option somewhere else. Fortunately, Robert and his team were able to offer me a better deal than True Car and other BMW dealerships in all of Los Angeles (Beverly Hills, Rusnak and Pacific), and to this day, I can say that I have no regrets and remorse from committing with Robert and Alexander Imports. Yes -- I would and do recommend Robert to my friends who are in the market for a new car!

Great Experience

by from Santa Monica CA |

The best car buying experience I have had in many years. Robert Sayervin was my sales connection. He provided remarkable knowledge of the vehicle I had interest in. He presented a haggle free deal and never pressured me to purchase. Alexander's deal was the most competitive and fair. My vehicle was personally delivered to my home by Robert. As a very long time brand loyal patron of another manufacturer, Alexander has made me a BMW loyalist. I love my new 6 series.

New car buying experience

by from Long Beach, CA |

Would like to thank Manny Santos (Internet Sales) for the excellent customer service I received purchasing my 2014 435i. Manny helped my build my new BMW and track it step by step as it was being built. Manny also gave me an excellent price for the vehicle. Special thanks to Manny and the rest of the BMW staff.

Absolutely Amazing Service!!!

by from San Pedro, CA |

Alexander BMW is the PERFECT combination of a highly personable family-run business with the precision and efficiency of a modern high-tech operation. The staff is genuine, friendly, helpful and personable. The service department, in particular, is truly a center of excellence. Overall, they make you feel welcome and that makes you wan to keep coming back.