Nick Alexander Imports

New 866-755-4893
Used 888-408-0243
Service 877-893-9945

Nick Can't Say No!!

Just bought a preowned BMW from Nick Alexander.

by from Arcadia, Ca |

Fabulous service. Am treated like part of the family.

Great service & deal

by from Newport Beach, CA |

The people I've dealt with at Nick Alexander imports have been kind, knowledgeable, professional and service-oriented. Very happy with my new car and the deal Nick Alexander offered me.

Great dealership!

by from Los Angeles, CA |

Highly recommend this dealership! James and Alex were extremely helpful and very easy to work with. I have been to a few other dealerships and Nick Alexander Imports is by far the best in terms of customer service and genuinely friendly/honest staff.

Excellent service!!!

by from Los Angeles,Ca. |

I recommend this dealer for your excellent and fast service and honesty, a thank you to each of those who work there. Thanks for everything!!!

Just Leased our third car from this dealership

by from LA, CA |

Nice customer service. Very efficient. Respectful to the clients. Nice experience overall.

great service

by from Los Angeles |

outstanding service, very helpful, quick and efficient service by George Bottaro at Nick Alexander imports

Great Service

by from Los Angeles,California |

We were pleased with the costumer service at Nick Alexander in Los Angeles... The sales process was quick and the sales person "George" was very informative and helpful.. I definitely recommend this car dealership to anyone who is interested in purchasing a BMW... You'll not be disappointed.. Thanks George for your good work and keep it real.. You rock!!!

Repeat Customer

by from Brea, CA |

Not the most glamorous of BMW dealerships in SoCal (don't go at night) but definitely the best car purchasing experience I have had. When buying a car, it is all about the inventory and price. I have purchased previous BMW's and MINI's from Long Beach MINI, Shelly BMW, Crevier BMW and Nick Alexander and hands down Nick Alexander's experience was the absolute best. Price was negotiated and agreed upon before I ever stepped foot in the dealership. When I got there, in roughly 2 hours I was leaving the Finance guy. We really felt they valued our business. Never got this feeling buying from Crevier or Shelly. If you are in the market for a BMW or MINI seriously considering buying from Nick Alexander.

I love my new 3 series!

by from Los Angeles, CA |

I was in the market to look for a new BMW but I did not know that I would find one to buy! I brought my older car in and they traded it easily, I bought my new car, and they taught me all the ins and outs of the car. They were professional, quick, and gave me an overall great buying experience! I would work with them again.

fantastic service

by from los angeles, CA |

had problems with my transmission, brought the car in, got a loaner and was out of there in 1/2 hour. they dropped in a new transmission completely free of charge, had my car ready in 1 wk. when i went to pick it up, i dropped off loaner, picked up my keys, and drove away in 10 min. love the efficiency of Nick Alexander, and the service warranty is one of the best things about BMW.

Great car buying experience!

by from Santa Monica, CA |

If you're in the market for a BMW, you absolutely must come to Nick Alexander. We are the proud new owners of a 328d, and have nothing but fabulous things to say about this dealership. We worked with Mike Frasca, and he was just awesome. We had previously tested the vehicle at a different dealership (*ahem Beverly Hills) so we knew what we wanted when we contacted Mike. We also have extremely busy work/travel schedules, so getting to the dealership was very difficult, but Mike made the purchasing process so smooth. Through several phone calls and lots of emails, we were able to agree on a price for our vehicle, and then come to the dealership and finish the deal. Mike was SO patient, and the dealership was amazing in getting to an agreement. Mike even offered to bring the vehicle to us, if we needed, which is just an example of their fantastic customer service! Do not even waste your time by going anywhere else for a BMW. Mike went above and beyond to make sure we were happy. I only wish we had come here first!