Nick Alexander Imports

New 866-755-4893
Used 888-408-0243
Service 877-893-9945

Nick Can't Say No!!

Just bought a preowned BMW from Nick Alexander.

by from Arcadia, Ca |

Fabulous service. Am treated like part of the family.

Go Here!!!

by from Sherman Oaks, CA |

Thanks to Manny Santos, I got the BMW I wanted at a great price! Manny, was very patient and understanding. This dealership didn't have the exact one I wanted but were able to get it from a different dealership and deliver it to my house the very next day. The service was great. They gave me a service BMW to take home until they were able to deliver my car. After receiving such great service and price we may be leasing another car from them soon. Would recommend this dealership to anyone looking to purchase/lease a BMW.

We leased a new 535D last week.

by from Los Angeles |

Overall very satisfying process. Location is slightly off the beaten track. Would recommend to friends and family.

Amazing service!

by from Laguna beach CA |

Alexander BMW is in a class by itself. We live in South Orange County and were reluctant to buy a car from a dealer in Los Angeles. Our experience dealing with everyone from sales, service and unfortunately the body shop has been outstanding. We are a very busy family with three kids and our time is limited when trying to get things done. Alexander BMW was the quickest car transaction at the best possible price(we searched almost every dealer in the OC/LA) price. On a recent visit, both our service and minor fender damage was completed in 1 day! We will only be buying our BMW?s from Alexander BMW. Meital Taub

Awesome Service!!!

by from Los Angeles, CA |

I came in right before they were about to close and they welcomed me in and took care of me as if they just opened in the morning. Our sales rep Steven Gomez was excellent and tried his best to make sure we left happy. Highly Recommended!

My new 528I

by from Los Angeles, CA |

Hassle Free and great price. Thanks Nick Alexander Imports.

Great Service

by from Los Angeles, CA |

Was on the way to work at 6:00 a.m. whena "drive train malfunction" message appeared, and the car started to falter. I drove immediately to Alexander BMW. I arrived at 6:20 a.m. to wait for their 7:30 opening. Immediately Elan came out to see how he could help. He ended up taking me into the dealership and getting all of the paperwork done, so that when the people that oversee the loaner cars arrived at 7:30 I would be able to get a car and get right out of there. I truly appreciated the "above and beyond" approach of Elan in ensuring that I could get on with my day. Repair was completed and all is well. Can't say enough about the great service.

great customer service

by from los angeles, ca |

Took my car to get servicedand the experience was great, everybody is very accommodating, they truly make you feel at home. Want to especially thank Eddie Cabrera who was excellent, he went over and beyond to make my experience the best possible.

Greatest Lease Experience Ever!

by from Encino CA |

I just took advantage of a special lease offer with Nick Alexander. My sales rep Alex Guyenne made everything so easy including picking up my old car ( another Nick BMW) and delivering my new car to my home. I am a customer for life based on their exceptional service.

Fast communications, true to promises! Recommended

by from Los Angeles, CA |

Submitted quote request to three dealers (Bob Smith in Calabasas, Valencia MINI and visited Studio City in person). By all means - check out Nick! They have a dedicated Internet sales guy, very quickly replying and very efficient, and most of all - 101% true to what's promissed. Vehicle was exactly as described, payment hapened to be even couple of dollars less then promissed! In contrast - Studio City tried to rip me with $70/month higher payment (same other conditions), Valencia lost interest the second they heard I have less then spotless credit (it turned out it is not that bad, after checking it), Bob Smith were too slow to response, otherwise nice.

Robert Sayervin from Nick Alexander Imports

by from Los Angeles, CA |

I left Alexander Imports as a satisfied new BMW owner. Robert Sayervin contacted me after I submitted a query into the new 4 series. He went through the trouble of bringing over more than just one car to his dealership so that I could conveniently stop by to test drive all the different models and play with the different packages. My biggest worry was driving the new BMW out of the dealership only to find a better option somewhere else. Fortunately, Robert and his team were able to offer me a better deal than True Car and other BMW dealerships in all of Los Angeles (Beverly Hills, Rusnak and Pacific), and to this day, I can say that I have no regrets and remorse from committing with Robert and Alexander Imports. Yes -- I would and do recommend Robert to my friends who are in the market for a new car!