Nick Alexander Imports

Service 877-893-9945

Nick Can't Say No!!

fantastic service

by from los angeles, CA |

had problems with my transmission, brought the car in, got a loaner and was out of there in 1/2 hour. they dropped in a new transmission completely free of charge, had my car ready in 1 wk. when i went to pick it up, i dropped off loaner, picked up my keys, and drove away in 10 min. love the efficiency of Nick Alexander, and the service warranty is one of the best things about BMW.

Great service department

by from La mirada ca |

Eddie was more customer service rep he went above and beyond to make servicing my 328i easy. I was able to drop my car off at 7am before the opened, they shuttled me back to work with a smile.

Great Service

by from Los Angeles, CA |

Was on the way to work at 6:00 a.m. whena "drive train malfunction" message appeared, and the car started to falter. I drove immediately to Alexander BMW. I arrived at 6:20 a.m. to wait for their 7:30 opening. Immediately Elan came out to see how he could help. He ended up taking me into the dealership and getting all of the paperwork done, so that when the people that oversee the loaner cars arrived at 7:30 I would be able to get a car and get right out of there. I truly appreciated the "above and beyond" approach of Elan in ensuring that I could get on with my day. Repair was completed and all is well. Can't say enough about the great service.

great customer service

by from los angeles, ca |

Took my car to get servicedand the experience was great, everybody is very accommodating, they truly make you feel at home. Want to especially thank Eddie Cabrera who was excellent, he went over and beyond to make my experience the best possible.

Absolutely Amazing Service!!!

by from San Pedro, CA |

Alexander BMW is the PERFECT combination of a highly personable family-run business with the precision and efficiency of a modern high-tech operation. The staff is genuine, friendly, helpful and personable. The service department, in particular, is truly a center of excellence. Overall, they make you feel welcome and that makes you wan to keep coming back.

the best bmw dealership to service your car!!!

by from Los Angeles, Ca |

jeffrey manarang is the best service advisor at nick alexander!!!

Best. Collision Center. Ever. !!!

by from Los Angeles |

Every time I have visited Nick Alexander Imports, their outstanding service and professional staff exceeded my expectations. My lastest experience was truly exceptional. Alexander's Collision Center sets the gold standard for automotive repair & service. Mike Gregorian's and Kritiza Calderon's guidance, negotiation skills and expertise proved invaluable in the midst of a protracted insurance claim on my Mini Cooper.

GREAT SERVICE AT MODERN NISSAN

by from CORNELIUS, NC |

FANTASTIC EXPERIENCE WITH ASHLEE SMALLS I WILL HIGHLY RECOMMEND THIS DEALERSHIP TO ALL MY FAMILY AND FRIENDS.

They are always my first choice.

by from Downey, CA |

I have never had to go anywhere else for my BMWs PURCHASING I have leased 4 cars from this dealership and each time I feel I was treated with respect and sincerity. My experience has always been one of a valued customer. SERVICE & MAINTENANCE I cannot tell you how easy any and all service and maintenance appointments have been. They will always go out of their way to make sure I am completely happy and they meet my needs. Any issue, no matter how small, always gets taken care of at no expense to me. For example, my hood did not fully close at one point. They took care of it right away. Weeks after it was returned to me, I noticed that the emblem was slightly bent inward. It wasn t very noticeable but I mentioned it to my service advisor during a regular maintenance appointment and he took care of it. No questions asked. OTHER DEALERSHIPS I have visited another service location and they charged me for a quart of oil when the light came on. I verified that this service was free before I arrived with BMW (not the dealership) and informed them of it but they didn t budge. Alexander NEVER charges for any services that should be free. EXTRAS Free flatbed pick up for regular scheduled maintenance. And of course, a free loaner vehicle. I always get a loaner with unscheduled maintenance as well, albeit, not a BMW, but I always have transportation. RECOMMENDED PEOPLE Purchasing Alex Guyenne Manny Santos Service Jeffery Manarang Oscar Manzo Others have been excellent as well but are no longer with them.

BMW Service by Elan Haim

by from los angeles, ca |

For auto service at Alexander BMW, I always request Elan Haim and have been doing so for several years. Elan is first class, always takes incredible care of my BMW and me, and is always a pleasure to work with. At our firm, which is a service business, I often use Elan as an example on how we should take care of and service our clients. Elan makes it so easy to get your car serviced and a pleasant experience every time.