Nick Alexander Imports

Service 877-893-9945

Nick Can't Say No!!

No pressure here..........

by from Hanna, Indiana |

We wanted to buy a 2013 truck, went to a few other dealers and got the run around, price would go up every time we would talk to someone. So my husband stopped in to Paul Sur and talked to Jack, explained what we were looking for and he only called us when something came in that was what we talked about.....after a month or two Jack let us know about a 2013 demo on the lot , we like it and purchased it on Wednesday.......Everyone was very nice and helpful, they didn't bug us about buying it.....no pressure.......Jack, we thank you for your help and when it's time for another truck we will be back to see you......

Great experience! Go see Alex Guyenne!

by from Los Angeles, CA |

A wonderful experience. We turned in a lease, and walked out with a new car in less than an hour. They cut to the chase, were very fair and the pulled ahead the final 4 payments on the existing lease. And, they were all around nice people.

Huge place

by from Anaheim |

Great service and friendly atmospher, Alex BMW has great service and reasonabble and regiotiobale prices, Easy to get finance,

PalmCarSales.com -- I'll never go anywhere else

by from Punta Gorda, FL |

This dealer, Tatum, was incredible. I needed to get rid of my old cherry red Accord. I'm telling you, this thing was a piece of junk with chipped paint and skipping acceleration that caused me to jerk back and forth, and the sound was less than smooth. I went to a couple of websites and called a few dealers that treated me like I was an unworthy customer. I guess they didn't realize that even though I'm only 23, I can indeed buy my own car. When I went to palmcarsales.com, I called the number for Tatum and was expecting the same, but I wasn't treated like a child, I was treated like a friend. I got a great deal on a 2010 Sonata! Tatum was patient with all my questions, followed up with me for the next few days, and made my experience great. Tatum and palm car sales for the win. --Lauren K.

Expectations exceeded !

by from Escondido, CA |

Our experience with Nick Alexander was a very pleasant experience, and all that I expected from the sales group. Our salesman was James (Tim) Piper and exceeded our expectations - so much so that we intended to replace only one of our vehicles, and decided to replace two with new 2013 BMWs. The personnel at Nick Alexander stayed true to their word at every step. An additional note is that we passed 7 BMW dealerships to seal the deals as we live in the greater San Diego area. We learned of Nick Alexander dealership through clever and pleasant advertising on KFI 640 AM. We discussed the first (again with the intent of only one replacement vehicle) trade-in, and indicated that I needed to discuss the terms and return. Their was an immediate implied trust that I would return and work out the details. Their was absolutely no pressure from Mr. Piper to not let me leave the dealership without a new vehicle. No other dealership has treated us was well as James and the Alexander team had during the first transaction. The entire crew made it as clean, easy, and pleasant as possible in a most professional and expeditious manner. We are pleased to recommend Nick Alexander to friends and family, and to others. Highly recommended.

Great service!

by from Riverside,ca |

Very pleased with the service here. The staff are friendly and informative. I would recommend to anyone who wants to make a purchase to come here and you won't be disappointed.

A dream come true

by from Hawthorne, CA |

I am a BMW lover. I am on my 4th BMW and plan to go no where else. My salesman makes getting a new car the easiest process ever. We discuss what I want via email. He tells me when he has what I am interested in, price, color, style etc. I go test drive and return to sign and drive. Can't believe the ease of this process. All staff are wonderful, but my love goes out to Daniel Fox. Service is impeccable and I always have a loaner car or at least a shuttle back to work. My car is always serviced timely and ready as promised. Showroom and staff are always neat and clean. Any issue or concern I have ever had has been immediately addressed with great satisfaction. A customer for Life. I am!

They are always my first choice.

by from Downey, CA |

I have never had to go anywhere else for my BMWs PURCHASING I have leased 4 cars from this dealership and each time I feel I was treated with respect and sincerity. My experience has always been one of a valued customer. SERVICE & MAINTENANCE I cannot tell you how easy any and all service and maintenance appointments have been. They will always go out of their way to make sure I am completely happy and they meet my needs. Any issue, no matter how small, always gets taken care of at no expense to me. For example, my hood did not fully close at one point. They took care of it right away. Weeks after it was returned to me, I noticed that the emblem was slightly bent inward. It wasn t very noticeable but I mentioned it to my service advisor during a regular maintenance appointment and he took care of it. No questions asked. OTHER DEALERSHIPS I have visited another service location and they charged me for a quart of oil when the light came on. I verified that this service was free before I arrived with BMW (not the dealership) and informed them of it but they didn t budge. Alexander NEVER charges for any services that should be free. EXTRAS Free flatbed pick up for regular scheduled maintenance. And of course, a free loaner vehicle. I always get a loaner with unscheduled maintenance as well, albeit, not a BMW, but I always have transportation. RECOMMENDED PEOPLE Purchasing Alex Guyenne Manny Santos Service Jeffery Manarang Oscar Manzo Others have been excellent as well but are no longer with them.

nice service esy to make deal

by from eastvalle ca |

berry good service sales person and manager tanks pedro

Auto Service

by from Rosemead, California |

I have purchased two BMWs from Nick Alexander. I have tried other dealerships but Nick always out beats all other dealers in all aspects. They have the best prices and the friendliest people working there. Jeffrey in the service department is very honest and very friendly. He knows my car and always returns my car in excellent condition. I will always continue to do business with Nick Alexander.