Nick Alexander Imports

New 866-755-4893
Used 888-408-0243
Service 877-893-9945

Nick Can't Say No!!

They are always my first choice.

by from Downey, CA |

I have never had to go anywhere else for my BMWs PURCHASING I have leased 4 cars from this dealership and each time I feel I was treated with respect and sincerity. My experience has always been one of a valued customer. SERVICE & MAINTENANCE I cannot tell you how easy any and all service and maintenance appointments have been. They will always go out of their way to make sure I am completely happy and they meet my needs. Any issue, no matter how small, always gets taken care of at no expense to me. For example, my hood did not fully close at one point. They took care of it right away. Weeks after it was returned to me, I noticed that the emblem was slightly bent inward. It wasn t very noticeable but I mentioned it to my service advisor during a regular maintenance appointment and he took care of it. No questions asked. OTHER DEALERSHIPS I have visited another service location and they charged me for a quart of oil when the light came on. I verified that this service was free before I arrived with BMW (not the dealership) and informed them of it but they didn t budge. Alexander NEVER charges for any services that should be free. EXTRAS Free flatbed pick up for regular scheduled maintenance. And of course, a free loaner vehicle. I always get a loaner with unscheduled maintenance as well, albeit, not a BMW, but I always have transportation. RECOMMENDED PEOPLE Purchasing Alex Guyenne Manny Santos Service Jeffery Manarang Oscar Manzo Others have been excellent as well but are no longer with them.

nice service esy to make deal

by from eastvalle ca |

berry good service sales person and manager tanks pedro

Auto Service

by from Rosemead, California |

I have purchased two BMWs from Nick Alexander. I have tried other dealerships but Nick always out beats all other dealers in all aspects. They have the best prices and the friendliest people working there. Jeffrey in the service department is very honest and very friendly. He knows my car and always returns my car in excellent condition. I will always continue to do business with Nick Alexander.

Great buying experience

by from Sacramento, CA |

Alex from Nick Alexander was great to work with and this was the best car purchase experience that I have ever had and I have bought many cars in the past. We drove to LA from Sacramento just because of the service and help we received from Alex.

BMW Service by Elan Haim

by from los angeles, ca |

For auto service at Alexander BMW, I always request Elan Haim and have been doing so for several years. Elan is first class, always takes incredible care of my BMW and me, and is always a pleasure to work with. At our firm, which is a service business, I often use Elan as an example on how we should take care of and service our clients. Elan makes it so easy to get your car serviced and a pleasant experience every time.

Unresponsive and unmotivated

by from Vista, CA |

My dealings with this dealership were short lived. I initially contacted them about an M5 on their lot and received the standard interest of most client advisors. The follow up was immediate but that was where it ended. I had to call 5 or 6 times to get anyone on the phone and when I did, I arranged to have some information e-mailed to me so I could return my information and get this sale worked out. I let them know of my eligibility to for the BMWFS loyalty programs, the USAA discounts, gave them $2,000 as my initial down payment number (starting figure, I was prepared to go as high as $6,000) and asked some questions about the CPO program. I also threw in the fact that I have a 2011 lease that is now eligible for the pull ahead programs and that ideally we would return the lease and buy the M5 but that keeping the lease was not a deal breaker. I was not playing games but I didn't reveal all my cards. Bottom line I guess I presented myself as an intelligent client and that scared Alex (my salesperson) away. He failed to respond to my calls, never e-mailed any of the information he stated he would after multiple calls and requests. I sent him my address, left it on voicemail and spelled it out to him directly...nothing. Bottom line, this dealer seems content with ignoring folks that are ready to buy when they present themselves as educated consumers. This M5 would have been my 8th BMW, 7th purchased through BMWFS. I am a long standing consumer of these fine machines and this dealer is not representative of the usual BMW buying experience. You would be better served going to another dealership and experiencing the true professionalism embodied by the BMW brand and their client advisors. Finally, I called the sales manager Danielle. She too was unresponsive, disinterested and made no attempt to correct the issues. She was content in hearing about the performance of her staff and not doing anything to fix it. The leadership is just as lazy as the sales staff. No surprise there. Take your business somewhere else, this dealer either does not need it or does not want it. Either way, you would be better served anywhere else.

Great place to buy your car.

by from Los Angeles, CA |

I bought my car while I was working in NYC and James Piper was an amazing Client Advisor! I did the whole transaction by phone and email. As soon as I moved back to Los Angeles my car was waiting for me with everything ready to go as I requested. James explained me every little detail with patience and good sense of humor. I totally recommend Nick Alexander if you're planning to buy a MINI or a BMW.

The way it SHOULD be!

by from Burbank, CA |

This is the way car buying SHOULD be! Wish I had come to Alexander first. They have (pretty much) every version of every BMW on the lot, so comparing models and options is really a joy. I felt like I was able to make the best decision possible because I could test-drive what I needed in order to narrow down my preference.

Awesome service

by from Glendale, CA |

This was thee easyest, the most comfortable deal i have ever made thanks to their internet sales rep Kim Scholz. She was very responsive, very prompt and very delivaring on her word. The car we bought, 2012 MINI Countryman, was exactly what i was looking for but wasn't excpecting to pay that little. The color, the interior, the features were exactly what i wanted and she delivered. I would recommend her and this dealer to anyone who's looking for a MINI anytime any day and twice on Sundays

service

by from 86406 |

they said they did 500 dallors of service to my mini when I proved they did not to any service they stilled treated me like I was the one that tried to rip them off! what a joke stay away!!!!!!!!