Nick Alexander Imports

New 866-755-4893 New 866-755-4893
Used 888-408-0243 Used 888-408-0243
Service 877-893-9945 Service 877-893-9945

Nick Can't Say No!!

Best. Collision Center. Ever. !!!

by from Los Angeles |

Every time I have visited Nick Alexander Imports, their outstanding service and professional staff exceeded my expectations. My lastest experience was truly exceptional. Alexander's Collision Center sets the gold standard for automotive repair & service. Mike Gregorian's and Kritiza Calderon's guidance, negotiation skills and expertise proved invaluable in the midst of a protracted insurance claim on my Mini Cooper.

CPO Purchase

by from Los Angeles, CA |

I went on a day they had a promotion for the new i3. It's probably because of that but I wasn't able to find/talk to a sales associate. I was looking for a CPO they had that I'd seen online and wanted to talk to someone right away so I didn't have to waste time looking for it on the lot myself. It took me several minutes to find someone which only happened because I found the receptionist and had them page someone. Jerome met me and we went to look at the car. He was laid back and not the typical "salesman". I end up buying it, got it at a great price (I'd been looking for 2.5 months so I feel I had a good idea of what the car was going for). It turned out to be a great experience and one of the better ones I've had at LA area BMW dealers. In short, I would definitely recommend checking out Nick Alexander and if you do, find Jerome. He is the man.

Excellent experience

by from Palos Verdes Estates, CA |

I bought a car last Sunday, and it was delivered to me on Wednesday. as it needed some detail work. I selected the car right out of certification, which meant it was a dirty mess (they warned me it had not been touched since being traded in). When it was delivered it was perfect. Wow. Also, Andy and Robert were a pleasure. Andy was great to work with, valued my time, and treated me with respect. I arrived at 11:40 and was out of there with all paperwork done by 1. Can you imagine taking a "leap of faith" with a car dealer when he said, "You'll have to trust me that we will make this car look fantastic." Um... ok, so I trusted him! Well worth it. Love the car, and loved the experience. Ada in finance was polite and not pushy. Whole experience smooth as silk.

Awesome Experience

by from Perris, Ca |

I purchased my BMW a few weeks ago, and Steven Gomez and Ada made my experience one of the best in purchasing a car. Great customer service and professionalism. I would recommend this dealership to family and friends.

Great service and very professional

by from Los Angeles CA |

The service is great and very professional. I'm never disappointed with everyone here. Alireza always makes the process smooth and will go above and beyond for you. When I got my car he met me where I was. I will definitely recommend him to my friends and family

GREAT SERVICE AT MODERN NISSAN

by from CORNELIUS, NC |

FANTASTIC EXPERIENCE WITH ASHLEE SMALLS I WILL HIGHLY RECOMMEND THIS DEALERSHIP TO ALL MY FAMILY AND FRIENDS.

AWESOME Experience!!!!

by from Los Angeles, CA |

Reza was awesome!!!! I would work with him again any day...customer service and follow up was impeccable!!!

New 2013 BMW 328i

by from Los Angeles, CA |

This an amazing dealership. My car is absolutely astonishing AND their customer service is OUTSTANDING!!

Great Customer Service and Service Dept,

by from Los Angeles, CA |

I took my car in for a factory recall and they squeezed me in last minute and fixed the recall issue in about 2 hours. Super friendly staff and service advisors. Highly recommend taking your car there.

Solid dealership

by from LA, CA |

A BMW oasis in the middle of nowhere. Very happy with my purchase, level of service, and genuine kindness of staff. Rare for a car dealership...sets the bar.