City Auto Sales

City Auto Sales

4932 Elmore Road, Memphis, TN 38128

Used 888-313-8651

Shop Where the Dealers Shop

Reasonable prices & great customer experience!!

by from Memphis TN |

My salesman, Gerald Bynum, was absolutely great. I was interested in a Soul, it had a couple of things that needed to be taken care of first. Gerald was extremly helpful & went out of his way to make me happy. One of his co-workers, Mel, was also very helpful. Everything was done to satisfaction. What a team! I would definitely recommend City Auto, my next purchase will also be at City Auto. With great car selections, prices & staff, they're the best. If your looking for a new vehicle, I highly recommend City Auto & ask for Gerald, he's awesome!

August 27, 2015

We appreciate your business. Enjoy that Soul. Also, we thank you for mentioning the wonderful service your salesman provided.

Who Knew Car Buying Could Be An Enjoyable Thing?!?

by from Corinth, MS |

This was my first time buying from City Auto but I can guarantee it won't be my last! We were that last customers on a miserably hot summer day in July and even though we kept everybody late, they were SO nice and helpful. A big shout out goes to Tarek Nahhas for being such a nice guy and such an easy salesman to work with. He went out of his way to make the experience go as smoothly as possible. I will absolutely return to City Auto and buy from Tarek for any other vehicles I might need. If you are looking for great car selection, awesome customer service and service after the sale, go to City Auto Memphis and ask for Tarek. I assure you that you won't leave disappointed. Thanks City Auto!

August 8, 2015

We appreciate your business and are delighted to know that you are pleased. City Auto and its team strive for this level of top-notch service in every interaction. It has been hot, so it's important to go the extra mile for our guests. Enjoy your vehicle. And please do come back and refer your friends and family! Thank you again for taking time to tell us about your great shopping experience at City Auto.

Great experience

by from Spring Hill, TN |

Haven't bought a car in 10+ years...very easy process, very professional and prompt sells person in Chris "Kiwi"! Financing was a breeze, in and out in about an hour with a car I love! Thanks Kiwi!

August 5, 2015

We appreciate your great remarks about our service and also mentioning what a good job our salesman did. Enjoy your new car! And remember your best compliment is a referral. Thanks again

Great experience will be back

by from Memphis Tn |

We will be back wasn't really looking to buy but my husband couldn't pass a good deal. Thank Ron Gray

June 23, 2015

Thanks for letting us know you found something so great! And thanks also for mentioning our salesman Ron Gray for doing a nice job! Enjoy your new ride!

A Smooth, Easy Deal

by from Jonesboro, AR |

I recently bought a very nice, low-miles Land Rover from the folks at City Auto, after searching online for a couple of months. I called and spoke to Damien Wyatt, who was friendly and informative, and arranged for me to look at the car later in the day. I enjoyed the test drive; the vehicle was in terrific condition and we agreed on a fair price. Perhaps an hour or so later the paperwork was done and the keys in my hand. I've bought many cars in my lengthy life and can say without exaggeration that buying at City Auto was one of the best, smooth and stress free. The staff were friendly, professional, and efficient. I drove away a happy man.

June 2, 2015

We're glad you are happy! Enjoy your new Rover! Thanks for your great remarks.

Bring your own financing

by from memphis tn |

first of all its my fault i was in a semi desperate situation when purchasing the car. Financing was bad offered 7% interest rate with a equifax score of 797. car died on me today have only made 1 payment overpaid fo the car thank GOD for the extended warranty. but the people are nice.

March 30, 2015

Thanks for your comment, Jay. At City Auto, it's our goal to meet and exceed your expectations not only in terms of quality vehicles but also excellence in service throughout out the process. While credit score is one factor used by lenders to determine interest rates, other aspects of a consumer's financial picture can affect the rate. We'd certainly like the opportunity to address your concern directly and encourage you to contact the GM Will Brigance at 901-377-9502.

Great Experience!!!

by from Bartlett Tn |

We have been looking off and on for months for a vehicle and I must say....thank God for City Auto! Pleasant experience and got a great deal on a large SUV. Thanks Mike Elliot and everyone involved!

February 9, 2015

Thanks for your business and your nice comments about your great shopping experience with City Auto. Enjoy your SUV!

Great customer service!!! great deals

by from Memphis, Tn |

I recently was in the market for a used car. I have shopped with city auto in previous years. This place is great they have Given me a fair deal every time. I ran across a Cadillac on the website I went to see the sales person was named on the car. His name was Randall Provience, very nice gentleman. We negotiated the price because of minor damages and we agreed on a great price that included the damages to the car being fixed up. I then got a phone call the next day to get my car scheduled to be fixed. I have now had my car for a little under a month and am extremely happy with it. The people at city auto were very hospitable and speedy with the paper work. I highly recommend city auto for your next car purchase. I would suggest asking for Randall, but as I said, all the staff and salesmen were nice.

Excellent, "Grade A" Service!

by from Clinton, MS |

City Auto is not only the nicest used car dealership I've been to, but also the friendliest! Chris Weeks was wonderful and shot straight with me the entire time. I'm loving the truck I bought and have a peace of mind knowing that if anything goes wrong my warranty will cover it. City Auto gets an A+ in my book and I would definitely recommend them to anyone in the Southeast looking for a quality used vehicle. I drove over 3 hours to get my truck and it was completely worth it. Thanks!

October 7, 2014

Enjoy your truck! We're pleased to know you had a great buying experience with City Auto!

A great salesman!

by from Memphis, tn |

My salesman Jim Land was fantastic! He made my car buying experience a easy and relaxed 1. I would recommend that if your looking for a vehicle Jim Land is the Man to see. I purchased a Cadillac Escalade from him.

September 23, 2014

Thanks for your business and your great comments!

Stayed late to get everything done because we were

by from Bells,TN |

We called about a specific car and Jim Land stayed way past regular hours to take care of us

September 22, 2014

We appreciate the great feedback! Enjoy your purchase!