Affordable Used Cars - Anchorage

New 866-565-5204
Used 877-811-4235

easy transaction

by from anchorage, alaska |

easy transaction, sales personnel let me decide what i wanted, no one asked what I could afford, nor tried to tell me what they thought I should have. The best part was we didn't have to do the stupid" I'll check with my manager" joke.

the best of all the rest

by from kotzebue ak |

very good service, just one phone call and bought a truck!

Great website, prices plus mileage are visible

by from Anchorage, AK |

Affordable Used Cars has a nice website and they have the prices plus mileage on each vehicle. I got the car I wanted at a good price. The salesman didn't always return my email or send the info I requested. The young men who assisted on the lot did more work than the salesman did.

Great customer service, very clean utility

by from Anchorage, AK |

The customer service is great and very friendly..Its my first time to check out the vehicles to this company..

Good vehichle and service

by from Soldotna, AK |

Just a phone call away. Saw a vehicle and did it over the phone, flew up and a quick test drive. Paperwork already mostly done by the time I got back from the test drive. Took it home. Found medium repair needed and they stood behind it even though I signed "as-is". Great follow up.

Affordable Used Cars, Inc,

by from Anchorage, Alaska |

I have purchased cars before, but at Affordable Used Cars, Inc, in Anchorage Alaksa, the service was truly amazing. I quickly found what I was looking for and within my price range. Thomas Nye helped me through the process of purchasing the Dogde Caravan and got me the best finance approval. I was amazed at how quickly this transaction took place. All my questions and concerns were answered and I felt comfortable talking with Thomas Nye. Thomas Nye was professional, friendly and very understanding of my needs. I will definetly return to Affordable Used Cars when it's time for my husband to replace his Hooptie (beater) car. I will also recommend Affordable to my friends and co-workers when they are looking for an affordable vehicle. Thank you Thomas for a very pleasant experience in purchasing my new vehicle. Sandra Golley, Anchorage Alaska.

Excellent car buying experience!!!

by from Palmer Alaska |

I bought a car from Affordable Used Cars over the weekend (2/17/13). I was greeted shortly after entering the dealership and was helped immediately by a salesman. Matt Rye was the salesman that helped me and was prompt and helpful but truly was a no pressure salesman! I was given keys to test drive the cars of my choosing with no pressure. The cars I drove were clean and in good shape. I liked the car I ended up buying in the end but was unsure of making the buying plunge at the time so I told the salesman I wanted to look around and perhaps come back. I met no pressure in this decision and was told by the salesman that he would be available should I decide I wanted to purchase. I drove around to a couple other car lots and met sales-vultures at both lots I drove onto. I didn't even want to look at the inventory because of this greeting. I quickly returned to affordable used cars and spoke with Matt about concerns and financing options. The process never felt rushed, pressured or sketchy. Matt was personable and good at his job. The entire process was very pleasant and I feel like I got an excellent deal on my trade in as well as the car I purchased. I highly recommend Affordable Used Cars in Anchorage!

Easy buying experience

by from Anchorage,AK |

Matt got me in and out in no time. Affordable is the place to buy a car

Great Dealership highly recommend, very friendly

by from Anchorage alaska |

Overall had a great time shopping at the dealership. The service was very professional and kind. along the with dealer himself very knowledgeable and very helpful.

The best used car dealership in the city!!

by from Anchorage |

Great customer service, Phil Gill went out of his way to make sure we could get the car we wanted.