Affordable Used Cars - Anchorage

929 E. 8th Ave, Anchorage, AK 99501

Used 877-811-4235 Used 877-811-4235

Car buying

by from Anchorage, AK |

Tom Nye Tom did an awesome Job on helping us getting into a car no hassle didn't ask for a credit, told him bank had all my information and he said ok, he worked late to get us the car we wanted, did an awesome job on the paperwork, anyone looking for a car go see the guys at affordable used cars great people to work with

Tom with affordable used cars.

by from Wasilla, Alaska |

My experience wth Affordable used cars Anchorage was great! Tom was willing to work with me and knew exactly what I needed to do to get a loan. In a day I was able to get everything done and keys in my hand thanks to him staying late. I highly recommend this place to anyone in need of a car. They stay true to their name with the best prices in Wasilla and Anchorage!

Customer Satisifaction

by from Anchorage, Alaska |

This was a great experience for buying a car. Tom was the greatest. He was knowledgeable in all the aspects for car buying. He went that extra mile to ensure that me and my family had a reliable car. We love our Chevy Sonic. We could not be any happier. Tom also made sure that our loan went through and with great pricing and rates. Thank you so much Tom. We will definitely be telling our friends and family about this great place.

Best experience I have ever had at a dealer

by from Anchorage, AK |

This was by far the most enjoyable car buying experience I have ever had. I found the Jeep Wrangler I was interested in on Cars.com, called ahead to test drive. Tom Nye handed me the keys and told me to take as long as I like to drive the vehicle. When I returned to purchase, Tom offered me a very fair price on my trade in, the purchase price was fair on the new Jeep with no haggling, and financing was taken care of quickly. I will purchase my next car here as well.

Thanks Tom Nye

by from Kodiak Alaska |

Afforadable Used Cars of Anchorage was the best car shopping experience we had during our three day search in Anchorage. We met Tom Nye who asked us what vehicle we were looking for. Showed us what was available on the lot and within minutes handed us keys to those vehicles, No hassles, no waiting for hours and we were left alone to test drive the vehicles. Once we decided what vehicle we wanted to purchase the paper work process didn't take very long. Wow in and out with no sales pressure. Thanks Tom, Bruce and Lila Kodiak Alaska.

Easy all the way around!

by from Anchorage, Alaska |

My husband and I bought a used car and are very happy with it. They don't pressure you into buying a car, and when we picked which car we wanted it was super easy from beginning to end!

The only way to buy a used car!

by from Kenai Ak |

Tom Nye was great to deal with. You get to see the car prices and you're allowed to shop without a salesman. When it's time to test drive, no hassle. You go by yourself. When it's time to buy, you get to see the mark up. We left with the feeling we got a good deal. We will look there first next time.

Thomas Nye - Excellent Dealer

by from Anchorage, AK |

Thomas was a great dealer, he took extra time to assure he could work within our abilities, showed us options without pressuring us into a sale. We felt very comfortable to express our concerns, our wishes, which ultimately lead to the decision to purchase. I recommend both Thomas and Affordable Used Cars!

First Used Car Purchase

by from Anchorage, AK |

This my first used car purchase. Thomas Nye was very helpful and the process of purchasing was straight forward and no pressure. Enjoyed the experience.

Amazing service.

by from Anchorage, Alaska |

I just purchased a vehicle from this dealer and had nothing but amazing service. I was in a rough spot trying to find a vehicle that fit my needs but Thomas Nye helped me quick and efficiently. He was extremely professional and made the process go smoothly. I would recommend this dealership to anyone looking for a affordable vehicle and friendly employees. Thank you so much for all of your help! Very reputable business.