7925 Brooklyn Blvd, Minneapolis, MN 55445

Service 866-706-9066

Minnesota's only exclusive Acura dealership

Great Dealership- great sales rep

by from Plymouth,MN |

I have purchased 3 new Acuras fron Mark Schiller at Buerkle over the past 7 years. I have found Mark to be extremely thorough and professional both during the process of negotiating the deal as well as after the sale. He is backed up by a very friendly and professional staff. Service has been easy to schedule and the work has always been completed on time and correctly. I would definitely recommend both tis dealership and Mark.

Great buying experience

by from Lino Lakes, MN |

I just bought my first acura, a 2014 MDX. We had a great experience all around. Our salesman AJ Schmucker was very helpful, informative and didn't make us wait long while we negotiated price which is my pet peeve. We really appreciated his patience and understanding when we last minute changed the color we wanted. The financing rep was helpful and quick with all the paperwork. I would definitely buy from them again.

Loving my MDX

by from maple lake, mn |

I just purchased my first Acura from Buerkle Acura. I worked with Jose Garcia who was very helpful with the buying process. I received price quotes and available options via email and phone calls which basically enabled me to buy my vehicle on my lunch hour. Jose found someone locally to install the heated seats in the back and I was still able to take delivery of my MDX in a few days. I would recommend Jose and Buerkle Acura to anyone in the market for a new vehicle.

Purchase of Use Car

by from Coon Rapids, MN |

I had a wonderful experience with my the sales associate, Andy Pham. He was personable, professional, and very knowledgeable. I knew I wanted a pre-certified car and he helped me find exactly what I wanted and more. This is the second Acura I purchased from Buerkle, the first was in 1994 where I purchased a beautiflu Acura Legend, which I still have and it runs like a dream. I purchased a beautiful 2013 MDX and I know I will love this car! I got a great price and wonderful service from the Manager, the Finance Team and my sales person, Andy, was wonderful to work with. I recommend Buerkle and Five "STARS" for the care and attention I received from Andy and team. Thank you.

Working with Jeff Bock at Buerkle Acura

by from Mpls. MN |

This was a great buying experience I highly recommend working with Jeff at Buerkle Acure.

First but not last

by from Minneapolis, MN |

I saw a leasing promotion on the acura.com site and contacted AJ Schmucker (I had been referred to AJ by a friend). AJ was knowledgable and extremely helpful. I couldn't be more satisfied with my experience and my new Acura lLX.

Love my MDX

by from Sartell, MN |

Buying a new car can be intimidating. Jose Garcia made the process easy. Jose was trustworthy and honest.

by from Des Moines, IA |

I live in Iowa and was hesitant to buy a used car from a dealer out of state but Jeff Bock was extremely helpful and understanding to my needs as an out-of-state used car buyer. I would definitely recommend Buerkle and especially Jeff Bock to anyone looking for a new or used car in the twin cities. They gave me a fair price for my trade-in and made the overall process as enjoyable as buying a used car can be?

fabulous place to buy a car

by from maple grove,mn |

i worked with Dennis Andrews who was a great salesman to work with. I was able to buy a car without hassels or headaches. I would totally recommend Buerkle Acura to anyone who needs to buy a new or used car.

Great Service

by from Oakdale, MN |

Dennis Andrews from Buerkle Acura was truly exceptional to work with. On top of being very friendly and approachable, he was able to show us exactly what we were looking for and also gave us the paperwork and full background of the vehicle. He was very understanding with where we were at financially and really worked with us to get a great price on a great car. We never felt pressured into buying, we simply just bought. I would definitely recommend talking with Dennis Andrews from Buerkle Acura if you are looking into getting a used vehicle. THANKS!

Great Experience from a great dealership!

by from Champlin |

I recently bought a 2014 TSX from Jose Garcia at Buerkle Acura and it was a great experience. Jose was very knowledgable, but he was even more enjoyable to talk to. Jose is very good at what he does and it shows. I love my knew TSX. Thanks again Jose. Mike