Buerkle Acura

7925 Brooklyn Blvd, Minneapolis, MN 55445

Great buying experience

by from minneapolis, MN |

I bought my first acura in 2000 and it was always serviced at Buerkle and was still running great with 190,000 miles on it. It was time for a new acura and decided to buy a used TL. The salesman Greg was so helpfu taking me for test drives and answering all my questions. I received a good price for my 100 TL and am so happy with my new, to me, 2012 TL. Everyone at this dealership is always helpful and courteous.

Purchase of our first Acura vehicle.

by from Chanhassen, MN |

We purchased the 2015 RDX-we've had many SUV's but this is the smoothest riding, quietest one we've ever had. We love all of the great features of the vehicle. Our salesman Marion Ensz was very easy to work with-he did not pressure us in any way to purchase the vehicle. He was very knowledgeable about all of the features of the vehicle and explained all of them to us.

Superior buying experience with our new 2014 RDX

by from Elgin, ND |

Superior buying experience with our 2014 RDX AWD Tech Pkg. Our buying experience was superior at Buerkle Acura. Joe Austin and John Steger made the deal carefree. My husband and I live in Southwest North Dakota. The RDX AWD Tech pkg. was a vehicle we had been researching and comparing for 6 months. Being previous Acura owners, we knew we couldn't go wrong. We bought sight unseen, and had never test driven the vehicle. We finally decided to inquired about the purchase via the internet and after doing some research on dealerships in Minnesota and South Dakota, we chose Buerkle Acura based on consumer reviews. Joe Austin was our sales person. Joe is very professional, personable and knowledgeable . He answered all of our questions & even took pictures and sent them to my phone so we could see our new ride. The deal couldn't have been any smoother to include Joe picking my husband up from the airport. Thanks so much Buerkle Acura, Joe Austin and John Steger!! You guys rock! and we LOVE our new 2014 RDX AWD Tech pkg!! If your looking to buy an Acura.. Buerkle Acura is an outstanding dealership.

Great buying experience

by from Lino Lakes, MN |

I just bought my first acura, a 2014 MDX. We had a great experience all around. Our salesman AJ Schmucker was very helpful, informative and didn't make us wait long while we negotiated price which is my pet peeve. We really appreciated his patience and understanding when we last minute changed the color we wanted. The financing rep was helpful and quick with all the paperwork. I would definitely buy from them again.

Loving my MDX

by from maple lake, mn |

I just purchased my first Acura from Buerkle Acura. I worked with Jose Garcia who was very helpful with the buying process. I received price quotes and available options via email and phone calls which basically enabled me to buy my vehicle on my lunch hour. Jose found someone locally to install the heated seats in the back and I was still able to take delivery of my MDX in a few days. I would recommend Jose and Buerkle Acura to anyone in the market for a new vehicle.

Purchase of Use Car

by from Coon Rapids, MN |

I had a wonderful experience with my the sales associate, Andy Pham. He was personable, professional, and very knowledgeable. I knew I wanted a pre-certified car and he helped me find exactly what I wanted and more. This is the second Acura I purchased from Buerkle, the first was in 1994 where I purchased a beautiflu Acura Legend, which I still have and it runs like a dream. I purchased a beautiful 2013 MDX and I know I will love this car! I got a great price and wonderful service from the Manager, the Finance Team and my sales person, Andy, was wonderful to work with. I recommend Buerkle and Five "STARS" for the care and attention I received from Andy and team. Thank you.

Working with Jeff Bock at Buerkle Acura

by from Mpls. MN |

This was a great buying experience I highly recommend working with Jeff at Buerkle Acure.

First but not last

by from Minneapolis, MN |

I saw a leasing promotion on the acura.com site and contacted AJ Schmucker (I had been referred to AJ by a friend). AJ was knowledgable and extremely helpful. I couldn't be more satisfied with my experience and my new Acura lLX.

Love my MDX

by from Sartell, MN |

Buying a new car can be intimidating. Jose Garcia made the process easy. Jose was trustworthy and honest.

Buerkle Acura

by from Des Moines, IA |

I live in Iowa and was hesitant to buy a used car from a dealer out of state but Jeff Bock was extremely helpful and understanding to my needs as an out-of-state used car buyer. I would definitely recommend Buerkle and especially Jeff Bock to anyone looking for a new or used car in the twin cities. They gave me a fair price for my trade-in and made the overall process as enjoyable as buying a used car can be?