Buerkle Acura

New 855-284-4083 New 855-284-4083
Used 888-491-3925 Used 888-491-3925
Service 888-491-7660 Service 888-491-7660

Minnesota's only exclusive Acura dealership

Went the extra mile for me

by from Maple Grove, Mn |

Great place to buy a used car. Why take the risk of a private party with prices like these? I have to say hats off to my salesman Gregg Stoltman who really went the extra mile for me. The day I wanted to pick up my car happened to be his day off and also New Years Eve day. I planned on just closing with someone else but he decided to make the trip in for me personally. This turned out to be a great thing since after the sale he gave me an extended tutorial on all the many features of an MDX. When we were going through the driver setup he noticed it wasn't recording the seat and mirror settings... Gregg went in and talked to a mechanic and squeezed me in to check this out a problem neither of them had seen before with an Acura. The technician took a break from another vehicle and checked the fuses which were fine so he said he said it must be in the door panel. He then noticed in there the electrical connector was connected but not locked so it had become slightly disconnected. 15 mins later all was good and we were then able to finish the walk through. Without Gregg's extended attention on his day off I likely would not have noticed this problem until I got home and the 30 day used car warranty does not cover electrical stuff. So his trip in probably saved me a couple hundred dollars and and the inconvenience and minor embarrassment of buying a used car with an issue. Thank you Gregg and thank you Buerkle for your excellent service! I love my MDX. Best Regards, Ken Redding

a top-notch dealership

by from Victoria, MN |

My wife and I recently bought another vehicle from Mark Schiller at Buerkle Acura. I have lost count as to how many vehicles we have purchased from Buerkle. Mark's professional and courteous service, fair prices, and an awesome service department has us coming back. After a bad experience of purchasing one used Acura at another Twin City dealership, I'll never look elsewhere. We love our new (used) car!!!

Fabulous dealership!

by from Victoria, MN |

We have purchased numerous vehicles from Mark Schiller at Buerkle Acura, starting in 1984. Mark's attention to detail and professional demeanor are second-to-none. The prices at Buerkle are always in line, if not less, than nearby dealers. The service department has always been honest with me regarding service needed and service recommended. Scheduling service has always been hassle-free. I would definitely recommend Mark Schiller and Buerkle Acura.

Fantastic buying experience

by from Ham Lake, Mn |

I sell Cadillac"s, but I wanted a Acura RDX. In my opinion a much better value, better lookin and far better fuel economy. I dealt with Dennis Andrews, Dennis the used car manager and Dan in the business office.If you do not know the definition and true meaning of being a professional, go to Buerkle and find out for yourself. (I think Dennis is almost as good a salesperson as I am....little humor here). These folks make you feel like family, no pushy, high pressure or anything close to that. They put the fun back into purchasing or leasing a car, like it used to be years ago, I know because I started selling in 1963. Don't take my word for it, check them out, you will thank me.

Great Experience

by from Cedar Rapids, IA |

I purchased a 2013 Acura TL from Gregg Stoltman. Most of our interaction was done over the phone and via email and he was very responsive and helpful, no pressure at all. I came away with a great car at a great price with a great experience. I would purchase another vehicle from Gregg and Burkle Acura.

Great Experience when getting my first car!!

by from Bismarck, ND |

We went down to the cities over Labor Day weekend to look for a car. I was really interested in getting an Acura & there are no dealerships where I live. Mark helped me get into my very own first car. He was very pleasant to work with & I never felt any pressure. They ended up not having the exact color of car I wanted with black interior so they actually let me take the Demo model because that one had all the features I wanted. I would definitely reccomend this dealership! They are awesome! I've had my car for about two months now & I couldn't be happier! Highly recommend!!

Great Experience!

by from Woodbury, MN |

It was a great experience. I purchased a used 2013 Lexus GS 350 and Andy Phan was very helpful and friendly. I felt no pressure from him and his knowledge of the car was more than most Lexus sales people. The purchase went smooth and Andy was very up front about everything. Since the car was only on the market for only 2 days when I bought it they had not had a chance to do any initial inspection so I was told to bring it back in a few days at my convenience. When I went back to pick it up everything turned out great except for the brakes. Well, to their promise they took care of it at no charge to me. Wow what a bonus! I am very pleased with my purchase and will not hesitate to go back to this dealership and work with Andy.

Used car buying experience.

by from Stillwater Mn |

Andy Phan helped me with buying a 2004 TSX. He was very knowledgeable and courteous. I only hope the dealership will buy the used car dept a new copier. Andy rates 5/5 stars.

First time, Great experience

by from Minneapolis, MN |

I walked in an hour before closing time, not expecting to buy a car. Andy Phan was waiting for us ready to test drive the car. He was very polite and professional. We really liked the car and Andy helped us drive it home that same day. He went out of his way to get us a great deal and we couldn't say no. I would recommend Andy Phan to anybody looking for a used car. He was very honest and overall really knew his stuff.

Great experience

by from St. Paul, MN |

I just purchased my second MDX from this dealership. Both times I feel I got a good price and very up front communication. I drove to the farthest Acura dealership from my house for this purchase as they typically have the best inventory and best prices. Rick Thomas was kind and did not waste my time. My only complaint was the wait for the financing processor despite calling ahead to schedule a time to complete the transaction.