Crest Honda

2215 Rosa L. Parks Blvd, Nashville, TN 37228

New 866-819-6224
Used 888-202-3727
Service 877-281-5322

Put Crest to the Test Today!

Another great experience at Crest!

by from Nashville |

This is the 6th new car I have purchased from Crest in the past 6 years. This agency has set a higher bar for all others to follow! They continue to impress me more every year I make my purchase. They treat me with respect, dignity, and value my business. You get the impression that you are a member of the family not just a customer. They do not try and sell you something you do not want. They make it very clear up front that they want to earn your business and keep it. To them this is not a one time deal. It is a commitment to a lasting business relationship. They always give me a fair and honest price. I do not have to shop around. Although they are part of a very large conglomerate, they still maintain their ?local flavor?. The sales manager Rick and my personal salesman Lew are fabulous to work with! They make the buying process unbelievably easy and painless. The finance guy does not try and sell you a bunch of stuff you do not want. I like to get in, get down to business, and get out with a friendly and shake and a thank you. This is what you get from these guys. And on the rare occasion I have had to go back for minor repairs or service, they accommodate all of my needs. If there is a better agency in Tennessee, I sure would like someone to tell me about them. You will love doing business with Crest.

Great experience

by from Hendersonville, TN |

I am of the older generation and was leery of anything not made in Detroit. Went to Crest after much urging from my family and it has turned out to be an awesome experience. I purchased a 2011 Pilot and have had my servicing done at the dealership these 5 years and could not be happier with the whole thing. The sale went smoothly and the staff was very professional. Best car buying experience I've ever had. Since then, I have always been taken care of by their service department in a timely and courteous manner. We folks of the "older" generation appreciate that and the people at Crest are the friendliest and most helpful that I have come across in years. Thank you and keep up the good work.

Did not honor price given.

by from Lebanon, Tn |

Went to Crest Honda Labor Day weekend to buy a new Accord. The salesperson is a relative of mine and I had always bought cars there. I have also referred this dealer to friends and business associates and feel I have brought them a lot of business over the years. We made the deal with the salesperson to include agreed price on vehicle and the trade in we had. We got the agreement in writing with the sales manager on duty. It was getting late and as a courtesy to the salesperson, we suggested to finish the deal next day. We went back the next day to complete the deal and go through finance. We took a second car in that we wanted to trade in also. A different sales manager was there that day. He gave us a trade in price on the second car and he informed us that he would not honor the deal we had gotten in writing the day before on the first trade in. The first trade in vehicle was assessed at $2,500 dollars the day before and it was again, in writing. This sales manager said no way and informed us that the new trade in amount was $1,000. We informed him we had it in writing from the sales manager from the previous day at $2,500. He started he did not care and that that was the new deal, take it or leave it. We left it. I know just about everyone in this dealership and could not believe the treatment I was getting. So I went to another dealer. They beat the original deal, gave me better service and $22.95 oil changes for as long as I own my car. I will not be back to Crest Honda and it is a real shame that I will not be able to buy cars from a close family member any longer. All because they would not do the right thing and honor the original deal we had in writing. I will not be back. A bad situation for all involved.

Slow service department

by from Nashville, TN |

Promised 5 hours of servicing my van, took nearly 9 hours. All with fake smiles and apologies.

December 3, 2014

Thank you for taking the time to review our store. We are disappointed to read your review because we know our store is capable of performing at a higher level than this. We apologize for inconveniencing you and we would love to speak to you directly so we can handle this properly. At your earliest convenience, please reach out to our Service Manager James Jones at 615-256-5656 or through e-mail at James.jones@cresthonda.net. We hope to hear from you very soon.

Crest is the best, hands down!

by from Nashville, TN |

When you get an oil change, ask for Jason Clark. He pays attention to detail and values your time. Excellent Service Advisor!

Loved buying from Crest Honda!

by from Owensboro, KY |

We had a great experience with Crest Honda! Our salesman Rick Phifer was wonderful to work with. Didn't feel the pressure from him or the sales manager that we felt when purchasing other cars. We live out of town and left our garage door opener in our old vehicle and he mailed it to us!

GREAT SERVICE

by from Madison Tn |

I already own a Honda and wanted a up grade to a newer one so I went to Crest Honda to see what kind of offer they had matter of fact this is my second car I purchase from Crest Honda and that says a lot, good service you will come back my service experience was as good as it was eight years ago. I had a sales person by the name of Jairmy Siador and he was great working with me. I was working with other dealership to purchase a car but could not get a bottom line on car notes and finances but working with Crest Honda they where on top of it my sales person Jairmay kept me inform on my status down to the bottom line he built a trust within me and the dealership won me over. After my sale experience my sales person offer any further assist or concern to feel free to call him personally and he will assist with all my issue which that he did and I am well please with the service that was provided to me plus the dealership is clean and neat love the hot dog and popcorn on the house. My reason to say this is because I got to the dealership very early that morning I skip my breakfast at home and Crest Honda was able to provide me lunch it was on time LOVE IT. If I had to do it again I will best service ever since the last eight years I been dealing with Crest Honda. Happy customer!!!!!

Ray Thompson is amazing!!!!

by from Nashville, TN |

I went thru Marta this morning and also paid to renew my tags. While I was thinking of buying a car in the fall (2009 model probably?) I clearly had no intention of buying today. I ended up in Metro Center and thought I would stop in to look at 09's- 11"s. Ray is kind, patient , and knowledgable! I now own a 2014 CRV For about the same monthly payment as a 2009 because the interest rate is so low!!! You are great Ray! I can't wait to send my family and friends your way for car purchases!!! Crest should give you a raise!!! Barbara Harper 7/16/14

Buying a new Honda Civic

by from Nashville, TN |

We just bought our new Honda Civic (2014). Our dealer was Nate Allen, an extremely nice guy who payed attention to our needs, our requests and was eager to answer our questions. We spent the whole time in a friendly atmosphere. We felt he could identify with us, and therefore was not only a 'dealer' but somebody who helps to get the best for the customer. The finance part could have been better, because there were some extra costs that we did not expect (if you want to participate in the graduate finance program, you have to pay $500 more compared to trueprice; nowhere advertised). One more advice: beware of the expensive automatically added extra options, such as PermaPlate.

If it's not a used Honda then you are in trouble

by from Nashville Tenn |

I bought a used car and I knew as is is just that as is. But being that it was under 100000 miles i was able to buy a warranty. Well I took my car home and after 2 days it was already down. I had to have it towed home and I was shocked at all the things that was wrong with this car. I thought you check your used cars before you sold them? Apparently unless it's a used Honda you don't check it. Well I called the company and never could get any one to talk to me. Next I called the warranty company. It was then I started to get angry even though the warranty was paid for and in effect I still couldn't use it. I already had the car analyzed to see what was wrong they told me Crest never should have sold me a warranty with all the issues that as wrong with the car and they didn't even have the paper work to where I bought the warranty. If i couldn't buy a warranty I never would have bought this car. I feel I was misled and lied to but the fact this car should have never been on the lot with all the issues I paid to have the car repaired and I have contacted Crest to get their thoughts on this but no one has called me. I feel that is poor follow up on their part. My question was and it is the question all 3 of the service centers i went to is did Honda know this car was a piece of junk and sold it as cause they knew a fool( like me) would buy it. And why would a company like this do this?

May 13, 2014

Mozella Young, We appreciate you bringing this to our attention. We're sorry to hear about the incident involving the Ford Focus you purchased from us. We pride ourselves on honesty and integrity so it's troubling to hear you feel otherwise. We'd love a few minutes of your time to speak with you directly and see if we can't sort out what went on. Please contact our Used Car Sales Manager, Glenn King at glenn.king@cresthonda.net when you have a moment. Thanks again and we look forward to hearing from you.

Crest lacks customer service from start to finish

by from nashville |

We called and set appt to see a certified Honda. When we got there and began to look at the car , no one came to help. I even saw the guy who ended up being the one we set appt with looking at us but we had to go in and get him and he was not with a customer. He never cracked a smile. Didnt say much at all. But that was the car we wanted. So we got our on finance and told him next day,we were coming to buy it. Still no smile,no do u need anything while u wait on finance.. I poured myself a drink out of the broken fountain in service waiting area. Not much better with finance guy. but when we left the salesman just handed us keys and said "here you go". and that was it... not even a thank u.. we didnt even try to haggle true price so, he had no reason to seem like, he didnt care to even sale a car....

May 2, 2014

rmches1, We appreciate you bringing this to our attention. We're sorry to hear about the lack of enthusiasm from our sales team. We always attempt to provide outstanding customer service so a situation like this isn't something we take likely. We'd love a few minutes of your time to speak with you directly and see if we can't get to the bottom of this. Please contact me (the GM) Robert Holly at Robert.Holly@cresthonda.net when you have a moment and hopefully we can rectify the situation. Thanks again.