Crest Honda

2215 Rosa L. Parks Blvd, Nashville, TN 37228

New 866-819-6224
Used 888-202-3727
Service 877-281-5322

Put Crest to the Test Today!

Another great experience at Crest!

by from Nashville |

This is the 6th new car I have purchased from Crest in the past 6 years. This agency has set a higher bar for all others to follow! They continue to impress me more every year I make my purchase. They treat me with respect, dignity, and value my business. You get the impression that you are a member of the family not just a customer. They do not try and sell you something you do not want. They make it very clear up front that they want to earn your business and keep it. To them this is not a one time deal. It is a commitment to a lasting business relationship. They always give me a fair and honest price. I do not have to shop around. Although they are part of a very large conglomerate, they still maintain their ?local flavor?. The sales manager Rick and my personal salesman Lew are fabulous to work with! They make the buying process unbelievably easy and painless. The finance guy does not try and sell you a bunch of stuff you do not want. I like to get in, get down to business, and get out with a friendly and shake and a thank you. This is what you get from these guys. And on the rare occasion I have had to go back for minor repairs or service, they accommodate all of my needs. If there is a better agency in Tennessee, I sure would like someone to tell me about them. You will love doing business with Crest.

Easy peasy experience!!! w/ Nate D. Allen

by from Nashville, TN |

It may be a cliche to say I danced through this but I had Nate the singing salesmen. I told him at church what I was looking for. He called the next day to say he had one. Four days later I owned the car I had decided to buy as my birthday gift to myself. Except it was 3 years newer. For the price I had decided to pay. Five months earlier. Guess it wasn't much of a problem. Really when you come to quest ask for Nate the Singing Salesman, and yes, he will bust out a tune for you.

Nate D. Allen - The Man, The Myth, The Legend

by from Nashville, TN |

In the process of searching for cars, I had three in mind with Honda being the make of one of these choices. From a stereotypical standpoint, we all have heard how heartless car salesmen can be. This couldn't be further from the truth with Nate D. Allen. In the process of how vastly knowledgeable he is with his product, he took the time to get to know my story, me to get to know his, and have general off the cuff conversation. My parents were here for the weekend and he couldn't have been more kind to my Mother and Father, offering them umbrellas to food to his left kidney if they so happened to need it. I would be understating by saying that he went above and beyond to make the process seamless and enjoyable. Even though I decided to go with another car, he thanked me for visiting and gave me good tidings. If you have any interest at all in a Honda product or anything they might offer on their lot, I highly suggest asking for Nate, an Arkansas boy with a kind heart and great sense of humor. You will not be disappointed.

Crest Honda was very Great!

by from Dixon Springs, Tenn |

Charlie Q was extremely helpful as well as Nate B. Allen - I would use this dealership again.

Nate is fast and awesome!!!

by from Hartford, KY |

You have GOT to work with Nate!!! Quick, efficient, and friendly! Started looking on the website and was answered quickly with the information I needed! Nate D. Allen was prompt and efficient and was not pushy at all. I had a few things to do and he let me know he would love to meet me in person but did not overly pressure me to come in. He was ready with the keys in his hand and showed me the perfect car for my son in our range and meeting our criteria. He was upfront and transparent with everything and got me in and out in less than 2 hours. I will be buying my next car from Nate and looking forward to helping him become the top online reviewed car salesman in the state of Tennessee!! Thank you Nate D. Allen, OFFICIAL Singing Salesman!

Go see Nate D Allen at crest!!!!!

by from Clarksville, TN |

Just bought a car from crest and saw Nate D Allen and it was one of the easiest things I have done especially when it comes to buying a car. He was awesome not pushy just wanted to do what was best for me. I would refer him and crest to anyone I know. Thank you so much Nate for everything I love my new car!!!!! Go see Nate at crest you won't regret it.

Very good car buying experience

by from Nashville, TN |

Very good car buying experience. Nate D. Allen is an honest and knowledgeable sales person without being pushy.

GREAT experience!!

by from Nashville, TN |

Best car buying experience I've ever had thanks to Nate D Allen...best salesman ever! I highly recommend Crest Honda!

Unhappy camper

by from Nashville, TN |

I have been a satisfied customer until this most recent experience. I was not aware that they had just again raised their labor rate - $ 125 an hour ? It was $ 300 in labor only to replace the alternator - more than the alternator itself. Do you think it took two hours to replace the alternator? They also charge a $ 40 environmental fee that I was not aware of. They charged $ 40 for an air filter I am embarrassed to tell you that I paid. I was not happy with the interactions with the service writer. He actually said: " We may have to just replace parts until we find the problem." That is not what I want to hear when I take my car to be repaired. I had to wait 3 days for the honda alternator that was not in stock. The honda alternator comes with a 3 year / 36,000 mile warranty. But the service writer liked to say: "You can go with the aftermarket unit and we can replace the alternator today at the same price but there will be no warranty." This was very aggravating to me. In their defense they did provide a shuttle service and also comped me a rental when the alternator did not arrive as schedule. And finally: when I left with my car I noticed road noise and a bumpy ride. The noise seemed to be coming from the driver rear wheel. I found a bolt in the tire. They must not have road tested the vehicle because the noise and bumpiness was very obvious. They had serviced my car including checking air pressure but did not notice this obvious problem. I ultimately was stranded on the highway when the tire blew enroute to get the tire repaired. I had to replace the tire. This could have been easily noticed and repaired at honda over the 3 days that the car was there.

Crest Honda responded to this review

March 23, 2015

Dave, Thank you for your feedback. We are disappointed to read your review and completely understand your frustration with our store. We assure you our Service Department would never try to take advantage of a customer and we apologize for the miscommunication regarding price. We are capable of doing better work than this and we would love the opportunity to make this right. At your earliest convenience, please contact our Service Manager Jordan Breedlove at (615) 324-2944 or through e-mail at jordan.breedlove@cresthonda.net. We hope to hear from you soon so we can address this properly.

Buying a car should always be this easy

by from Nashville, TN |

I recently went back to Crest to inquire about trading my certified pre-owned Honda Fit Sport. The staff there all seemed pretty busy and I found out again why. They clearly work to get you the deal that you deserve. Not only was I able carry my negative equity into a brand new 2015 Honda CRV EX, but they were able to have me financed with American Honda Finance and with a 6% APR which was better than my previous rate. Charlie made sure that I was comfortable and well taken care of in my 2nd experience of buying a car at Crest and went the extra mile to accommodate me. Finance got me through all the paperwork quickly and thoroughly. If you want a friendly and hassle free buying experience, go ahead and check them out. It's almost like going to buy a car from people you've known your whole life.

Buying a car should always be this easy