Lexus of Louisville

2400 Blankenbaker Pkwy, Louisville, KY 40299

New 877-252-2846 New877-252-2846
Used 877-251-4298 Used877-251-4298
Service 877-335-5077 Service 877-335-5077

Only dealership purchase I've ever enjoyed

by from louisville, ky |

Normally, I'd rather have a root canal than deal with a car dealer. But I found, if not the car of my dreams, the one that fit my needs at Lexus of Louisville.....a 2012 Jetta Sportwagen. This transaction turned out to be way less painful than dental work. It was quick and easy. Salesman Bill and sales manager Simon were both pros. I never even got a hint of something shady that I always feel at dealerships. I honestly feel like I got a good deal. I usually feel like I got suckered. BTW: Bill texted me that the car threw a code and said they would take it to a VW dealer to get fixed if I wished. (under powertrain warranty) To me that is stand up service. I don't buy a lot of cars...tend to drive till they fall apart, but would not hesitate to go back to this dealer. Highly recommend. Oh....props to the fellow who processed the paperwork, but I'm sorry I didn't catch his name. Very nice guy. This is not a car review, but I love it. Way better than I hoped. It was in near showroom shape. One tiny door ding....and that's it. Not another mark or scratch. So looks like they offer top shelf used vehicles.

Lexus of Louisville responded to this review

November 11, 2015

Thank you for taking the time to review our dealership. Bill is very efficient when it comes to helping customers find the vehicle that is right for them, and Simon is a real asset to the Lexus of Louisville team! We look forward to assisting you further with your automotive needs. Sincerely, Mike Meyer VP/General Manager Lexus of Louisville

Best inventory around!!

by from Washington, IN |

Coming from out of state, the dealership is very easy to access, and the showroom itself is awesome! I could live upstairs in the lounge!! There's everything you could want, from computer stations, flat screen TV, fireplace, full stocked refrigerator, freshly baked cookies, snacks of all kinds, coffee bar, comfortable seating, a window overlooking the service department, etc. The restrooms actually have REAL towels! Everyone we met was extremely friendly and made you feel so comfortable. The sales staff was very willing to work with us on our trade-in on a new vehicle, and we were so pleased with the large inventory of the model that we desired! Being an out-of-state transaction was not difficult at all; they made it all so smooth. They also stayed in constant contact both during and after the purchase. This dealership really goes above and beyond and we are so glad that we made the decision to give them our business. And we just love the new model!!

Wonderful way to spend an afternoon..

by from Louisville, KY |

Chris Huett came alongside my husband and me as we were reviewing options for a pre-owned Lexus RX350. He was patient, answered all our questions, and was not pushy in any way. He made buying my long-awaited red car a great pleasure!

GREAT EXPERIENCE

by from LOUISVILLE |

WE WERE A FIRST TIME BUYER AT LEXUS OF LOUISVILLE.SHOPPED FOR A USED VEHICLE AND MY SALES ASSOCIATE FRITZ BAUER WENT THE EXTRA MILE TO FIND A GREAT USED VEHICLE IN MY PRICE RANGE.AFTER SEVERAL CARS WERE BROUGHT TO MY ATTENTION HE FOUND THE RIGHT ONE.WITH THE PRICE BEING OK'D BY SIMON, WE MADE THE PURCHASE.THANKS FRITZ AND SIMON.WHEN WE WENT TO FINANCING WE WERE DEALT WITH BY ANOTHER PRO MR.KEVIN GREEN.A GREAT OVERALL CAR BUYING EXPERIENCE.

Best Dealership in Louisville!!!!!

by from Louisville, KY |

Maggie Goebel and Mark made the purchase of my used 2014 Corolla seamless. They were knowledgeable, helpful, and kind. The car buying experience almost felt luxurious! I can't say enough great things about the onsite manager, Simon Fields. He worked tirelessly to make sure that I was happy with my vehicle. Overall, the best car buying experience EVER. I highly recommend Lexus for a new or used car.

Mary Pearl aka Lexus 350ES

by from Louisville, KY |

I recently purchased a Lexus 350ES at Lexus of Louisville from Chris Huett. I found Chris to be very knowledgeable, helpful and attentive. He did not pressure me at anytime nor did he rush me into making a decision. He answered all my questions and made sure I was satisfied with all aspects of the car buying process.

Awesome experience

by from Logan, WV |

my wife and I both agreed that buying a vehicle from Lexus of Louisville was one of the best car buying experiences that we've ever had. Thank you Chris Huett and the rest of the staff at Lexus of Louisville for making our trip wonderful.

THEY MADE IT PAINLESS ! HIGHLY RECOMMENDED!

by from Louisville,KY |

First let me say, I'm no 'spring-chicken' & I hate having to deal with car people.That said I located the vehicle for me online. They contacted me promptly and we set a time to check it out. There I met Christian McManus and he was able to answer my questions and concerns. Nice guy. Good job, Christian. Matt Henderson made the numbers work on my deal. Kevin(I think) handled the closing. Knowleable and not too much pressure. Received my tags and title very quickly. Thanks guys I have already recommended you to friends.

Service at Lexus of Louisville 2016

by from Louisville, KY |

The service I received at Lexus of Louisville was wonderful. Mr. Fritz was my sales associate who was professional, personable, and made my first car buying experience a stress-free one. I appreciated how he contacted me for a follow-up after my first visit at Lexus of Louisville. This encouraged me to know he had a great dedication to his job and to Lexus as a whole. Mr. Fritz's co-workers and management were also appreciative of his dedication and my questions for the car buying process. I would not only recommended working with Mr. Fritz for this process, but going to Lexus of Louisville for a wonderful experience from a great group of hard working men and women.

Great Experience

by from Louisville, KY |

I worked with Fritz Bauer at Lexus of Louisville on the purchase of a 2015 ES350. He made the process so easy and painless! I'm really sold on the Lexus product and sales experience at Lexus of Louisville. It was night and day from the high pressures sales pitches I've had at other dealerships. Fritz is very personable and professional, and I would recommend him to anyone looking for a Lexus.

Lexus of Louisville responded to this review

November 18, 2015

Thank you for your letting us know about your recent visit at Lexus of Louisville. We appreciate the positive feedback and will be sure to let Fritz know about your wonderful compliment. Fritz is very knowledgeable and efficient when it comes to helping customers find the vehicle that is right for them. We look forward to assisting you further with your automotive needs. Sincerely, Mike Meyer VP/General Manager Lexus of Louisville