Williams Family Automotive

Used 877-882-9367
Service 888-644-7313

Review on Williams Family Automotive

by from Newark, DE |

I went and visited Williams and walked away with a 2014 Ford Escape. My salesperson, Bill Bowe was wonderful and did all he could to get me the best offer possible. He was very personable and helpful in helping getting my car. I will recommend Williams and Bill Bowe to all my friends who are looking for a car!!!

still a car dealer but pretty fair

by from aberdeen md |

i have purchased about 9 new and used vehicles in the past 10 years, they all do the same deal at the beginning with this is a low price and very reasonable, we cant really go much lower, and after many back and forth exchanges you finally come to a deal. i have gotten pretty good with the process, and went in pretty confident, but these guys actually made it fairly easy. it started with the usual, but i went in knowing what a fair price was for both parties and without going back and forth too much, they straight agreed to my asking price 3k below their asking. i really appreciated this and feel great about my used car purchase. bottom line, do your research before hand, and know what is a reasonable price all around, and be realistic, you wont pay what they bought it for, but there is a sweet spot for all parties, if you do this, it seems like they are willing to do what they have to to get it done. they have so far won my business the next time. just purchased the vehicle, so we will see how it goes from here.

Used Truck Buying Process

by from Perryville, MD |

Evan Williams is a friendly, outgoing person who does not use pressure tactics in trying to make a sale. He was very knowledgeable of the vehicles in their used car inventory. The Used Car Manager, Chuck Bolger, was also very knowledgeable and easy to deal with.

Satisfied Once Again

by from Pennsville, New Jersey |

We just purchased our second vehicle from Williams and are again, very satisfied. We truly enjoy the no pressure atmosphere and no haggle pricing. We were given a very fair trade in on our car and had the entire deal wrapped up in a couple of short hours. We have other family members that also come from New Jersey to Williams because it truly is a great experience.

SLOW TO ACT

by from OCEAN VIEW,DELAWARE |

TRIED TO BUY ON LINE, VERY VERY SLOW TO RESPOND, WOULD NOT RECOMMEND TO BUY ON LINE,MAYBE IN PERSON. HAD SOME GOOD BUYS BUT I MISSED THEM. NEXT TIME I WILL DO IT IN PERSON, BETTER LUCK NEXT TIME. ENDED UP BUYING A NEW 2014 CHEVY NEAR ME. OH WELL, YA SMOOZE YA LOSE I GUESS!

Williams Family Automotive responded to this review

November 20, 2013

It is unfortunate that you feel this way. We had been in contact with each other 9 times since you first inquired about one of our vehicles on October 28, 2013. We are very proud of our customer service and certainly wished that you had responded to my last 2 emails asking the model of your trade and what time you would be visiting our dealership to test drive the vehicle you chose. We do wish you the best of luck with your new vehicle and hope that when you are ready for your next vehicle that we are your first choice.

Low pressure sales Helpful

by from Elkton MD |

Buying a new car was not something I was looking forward to. Went to a few dealers. No games here. Low key and very very helpful. Answer any questions. Explain anything. Bought a new Chevy because friends had good experiences here and I was not disappointed. Chose this brand of car over some I had previously owned because of the dealership. Feel like we got a good, fair deal. Researched on internet for info. No smarmy dealer, seem sincerely friendly.